Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The music Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The music Room - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The music Room - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The music Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The music Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The music Room - Page 5 Vote_lcap1The music Room - Page 5 Voting_barThe music Room - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The music Room - Page 5 Vote_lcap1The music Room - Page 5 Voting_barThe music Room - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The music Room

Go down 
+4
sub_rosa
Lacklustre
Amy Avalon
Headmistress Kiara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

The music Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:04 am

Kiara nodded, "it fits doesn't it? I find it describes our relationship rather well I think, cause everyword about it is true. You know that right?" she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:26 am

Her darkest hour...she mused. No, thankfully, Kiara not not seen that. But with Cerise and Excessum...she didn't want to even think about it.
"How are you?" she asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 am

Kiara shruggle "Alright I guess" even though she had sleep, it had been a restless sleep... Nightmeres.

"How are you?" she said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:39 am

Eglantine sighed and conjured a chair to seat herself in. "Horatio told me I shouldn't have been so harsh on you." she whispered. "Among other things..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:56 am

Kiara sighed "Well you weren't... I knew you would be mad if you found out. I knew the risk I was taking... but I did plan and intend on coming back. I even timed the letter to Sevastyan so by the time he got there the purgers woulf be gone, or At least that was the intent"

"I don't blame you for being angry Eglantine.... not in the least, but I would do it again if I could. Though I can say I won't be useing that same trick again on charles I don't think he will fall for it should we meet again." she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:19 am

Eglantine nodded. "I am sorry, Kiara." her lip trembled and she sighed. "You know why... I don't want you to be harmed. I already lost so much to Charles, through my own doing. And there is so much more than you and I. Now you have Ciaran, Tavish and Horatio. You're whole future."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:03 am

"I know that Eglantine...." she said with a sigh. "and I don't want to leave them, believe me I don't, and to tell you the truth I was expecting Ciaran to be just as angry as you were at me.... and he wasn't" she whispered.

"I am sorry for nearly giving you a heart attack... but I didn't know you would be able the feel me fade.... how is it you can do that anyway?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:34 am

Eglantine smiled. "I can sense the life force and energy force of someone I deeply care about through Excessum. Almost like with Edwin, but not as strong."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 am

Kiara felt a tear go down her face " I am sorry I really am, I didn'r want to scare you to death Eglantine.. but I couldn't stand by and watch you be hurt by some maniac. Now I have his word that he will leave you alone.. I don't regret doing that" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 am

Eglantine pulled her handkerchief from her pocket and with a shaky hand wiped the tear from Kiara's face. "Thank you." she murmured, placing her hand against Kiara's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 am

Kiara gave a small smile and nodded slightly, she was glad Eglantine was no longer in danger with the purgers.... she was probably the only one of them that was safe now. If they ever found out she was alive her name would surely go on the list as well. She only hoped Ciaran and Tav were free form it, they weren't related to any wizards but with a wizard like Charles one never knew.

She also worried for Sevastyan and Viper, both were from dark families and had history with the dark arts. They could be in danger of attack as well if they weren't careful.

"I only wish it ended with you, I was only able to garnentee your safety, no one else like I intended. I don't think we have seen the last of him" she said as she she held Eglantines hand in hers as a caring guesture.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:59 am

"I've seen his list, Kiara... and I can assure you, it neither began nor ended with me." she stated softly. "And though I hate to ruin what you've done for me... Charles is sly enough to find another way if one door closes. How many of his sons were with him?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 am

Kiara felt like hiting herself and it showed on her face, as she paled what she had done had been for nothing then they all still in danger, more or less.

"There was one there for sure, he was the one I got to take the oath that you would be left alone, the rest were all women I think" she said her eyes darking at the thought of the huge loop hole that was still in the oath that had been cast.

She paused for a moment and thought about mentioning their guest, Eglantine's long lost daughter. Who she didn 't even know about.

She would mention she soon after Eglantine gave her reasponse.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:28 am

"One?" Eglantine sighed. "Kiara, Charles has eight sons and three daughters. Not to mention other family members who would be more than happy to join his quest." She patted Kiara's hand, when she saw her expression.
"It's all right, kleine." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:08 am

Kiara shook her head, " when a I stated you be left alone. I meant be off the purgers list entirly not just to the group there, but there is still away for them to get you. Meaning the hell I put everyone, and my self through was for nothing..." she trailed off and sighed, full moon as closer and her lung didn't fair well thanks to her 30 minutes of death and revival. Getting upset would do her little good.

"kleine?" she whispered quietly with a hint of Curiosity.

(( I will have kiara mention there young guest after I actually meet her ))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:47 am

Eglantine nodded. "The list... every dark family is on it. And no name can be removed. Not even death can remove them. It is a piece of dark magic, Kiara. That binds that name forever to the Purgers. They know where the name is and where it goes...always waiting and watching."

She smiled softly at Kiara's question. "Little one... or...um small chicken... term of endearment..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:35 am

Kiara's eyes widened, "Every dark family, even if they had nothing to do with Voldemort?" she asked as that could include everyone on the staff.

She would have smled at the name if the situation was so grim.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:05 am

Eglantine nodded, wishing she had kept that information to herself. But she had decided to not lie to Kiara any more. The pain of the sooner or later revealed truth was too much for her to bear.
"The Rosiers had very little to do with Lord Voldemort... my father supplied a few bits of information and I... as I said, the Rosier had very little to do with him. We have our dark history long before Tom Riddle...
According to my source in the ministry, the purgers task is to rid the wizarding world of all and any dark arts...including the people who practice them..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 am

Kiara dropped her head, "that would cover just about everyone on the staff." she siad sadly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 am

Eglantine lifted Kiara's chin with her shaking hand. "Kiara. They've lived this long already. What makes you think we are all doomed?" her voice was soft and calm. Her eyes, however, although she tried to push away her emotions, were full of fear and uncertainty. For Kiara, her students, her son and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:32 am

Kiara sighed "I don't think we are all doomed, but I am allowed to worry about every ones safety right?" she said with a sigh.

"There is another thing... one of them stayed with me in the forest... after I "died" Viper brought her back to the castle.... she say she is Charles daughter"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:50 am

Eglantine raised her eyebrows. "His daughter? Which one?" she asked, obviously concerned.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 am

Kiara licked her lips as the suddenly went dry, time to see if the name effected Eglantine at all.

"She says her name is Eleutheria Delanquar, she is around 17 years old"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:21 am

"Ah, Ely. You don't have to worry about her. She's is Charles' youngest daughter." Eglantine sighed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:30 am

Kiara nodded "I am concered what to do with her at the moment, don't exactly like the Idea about sending her back to Charles. She was scared to bts last night, under the immpression we were going to killer or something"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The music Room   The music Room - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The music Room
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next