Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Student enrollment form - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Student enrollment form - Page 3 Voting_barStudent enrollment form - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Student enrollment form - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Student enrollment form - Page 3 Voting_barStudent enrollment form - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Student enrollment form

Go down 
+50
Isis Nigra Nox
purple_light
gingerbre4d
Uriel Seraphim
GypsyThief
sstpe
cloutka
Pokegal99
Skyler Riddle
Patricia
Jovan
magpie1235
Alexandria
Tohon1865
Zane
magmafire
Malcolm Carrice
Nicolas Lestrange
Sean Cerneskie
Moondarious
Jordan_Callahan
Raven
Becca_Diggory
stylesmile
Leonhart231
harry102
Amanda_Smith
AnastasiaSnape
Avaline Everett
flowerchan
booklover
Tifa
Morgana
Lilly_Dumbledore
Lycoris Calantha
Zabby Gallagher
Rocker1042
sub_rosa
KuteKillaHeels
kairiandriku
Rachyy Cupcake
Amy Avalon
Casey Silvertongue
Chunchkin
Moon Hound Hati
Marie McDore
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Lacklustre
Victorie DeLacour
Headmistress Kiara
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Isis Nigra Nox
First year
First year
Isis Nigra Nox

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-28

File
Name: Isis Nigra Nox
Blood Rank: Half blood

Student enrollment form - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Name of Student: Isis Nigra Nox

Preferred House: Slytherin or Gryffindor.

Male/Female: Female.

Description: Isis is a half blood witch. Girl had a lond dark hair, and different colored eyes. One electric blue, and the other bright green. Her wand is phoenix quill and birch, 13 and three quarters inches.
Back to top Go down
http://life.forum.co.ee/
Jakob
First year
First year

Registration date : 2012-01-11

File
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 am

Name of Student: Jakob(Jake) Roberts
Age: "I'm eleven, what other age do you start at Hogwarts!?"
Preferred House(30% choice): Gryffindoor, but he wouldn't mind Ravenclaw either.
Male/Female: "Are you daft!? Obviously i'm a dude!"
Description: Jake has the status of a Half-Blood. He wishes he had a wizard for a father though, maybe if he had been, he wouldn't have left them. You see, Jake's father left him when he was very small, right when he had found out that his wife, Maria, was a witch. He left her alone, with a small child that she wasn't ready to take care of alone.
Due to her not being able to take care of him very well, it wasn't a year before he got into some trouble, trouble that changed his life forever; and not in the good way. He wasn't older than six when it happene. He was playing outside one night, around midnight, when he decided that running into the woods behind their house was a "good idea." He soon stopped to rest at a cave, as he had been running for a while. Within minutes, he was pinned to the ground by a rather strange looking "dog." You can probably guess what it really was. If you can't, well, here you go. What actually attacked him, was, obviously, a werewolf.
Now for appearence. Jake's about 5'2 in height, with shaggy black hair that drops to his ears. His eyes used to be a dark brown, but as he aged, they became more of a stormy gray, with gold around the irises. He has a noticible scar on the left side of his face, which he tries to hide, but fails to quite miserably. He always has a slight frown on his face, and rarely smiles. As for personality, he often doesn't have any friends, because he seems to snap at everyone who tries to talk to him. On the occasion that he doesn't, he's often too shy to keep the conversation going! Well, that's about it, and i'm sorry for it being a bit long, but, I like to add character to my characters! ^_^
Back to top Go down
ScarlettGarland
First year
First year
ScarlettGarland

Registration date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Name of Student: Scarlett Garland

Preferred House: Slytherin

Male/Female: Female

Description: Scarlett was born on the 13th of february in a little town of Muskaville. There was a nice dark forest nearby which she liked to explore. There is not a big population and the people are not very sociable. Her parents are kind characters and there was never a shortage of laughter in the house. Scarlett is 4 foot 9 and 6 stone 2 so quite small and skinny. She has a younger brother who dosnt understand magic and thiks he has gone crazy.

Hair colour: Black
Eye Colour: Green
Short or Tall: Short
Pet: Screech owl called Fluffles
Wand: Oak 10 and 3 quatre inch Dragon Core quite bendy Good at Charms plays up a little at Beast Taming
Favorite colour: Black
Favorite animal: Unicorn
Best Subject: Dark Arts
Wants: A firebolt, to be keeper in quidditch
Wishes: To get into Hogwarts

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
ConnorBlake
First year
First year

Registration date : 2012-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Name of Student: Connor Charles Blake

Preferred House: Gryffindor

Male/Female: Male

Description: (In a short paragraph tell us about you self, your history, appearance, anything you want)
Connor is 6'1" and athletic; he can be very aggressive at times. He's a fighter with a short temper and suffers from a lot of self-doubt. However, he has a good sense of humor and is pretty friendy. He's an honest, loyal, protective boy who is very intelligent. He smiles and laughs a lot. He has big hands and big, dark eyes with messy brown hair and tan skin.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
First year
First year
Sydney Hale

Registration date : 2012-12-24

File
Name: Sydney Hale
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Name of Student: Sydney Elizabeth Hale

Preferred House (Your answer here will give 30% to which ever house you want in the sorting): Ravenclaw

Male/Female: Female

Description: (In a short paragraph tell us about you self, your history, appearance, anything you want):
I have long, straight blonde hair, brown eyes, I am 5’4, and skinny. I have 3 brothers, Jace, Sam, and Dean. We are all in a band together with our friend Alec. I moved her from Florida after my mom died when I was 6. My dad is always working and I found out I can speak to the dead sometimes, but only if I’m mad, sad or scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student enrollment form   Student enrollment form - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Student enrollment form
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3