Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) Vote_lcap1Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) Voting_barRosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) Vote_lcap1Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) Voting_barRosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) Empty
PostSubject: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Severus Rosier and Diana Casillas appeared in the middle of the sitting room. A large man with short blonde hair and blue eyes smiled kindly at Diana and gestured for Severus, who still looked like Professor DeLanquar, to release her.

"I hope my son was not to rough with you, my dear." he had a deep voice and could have sounded kind. Of course the situation did not help add to the kindness factor...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Diana was not seduced by the man's false kindness. She pulled her arm out of the fake Professor DeLanquar.

"What am I doing here?!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Edmund Rosier folded his large arms over his chest and chuckled softly.
"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Casillas. I am Edmund Rosier, your dear Transfiguration professor's brother. This is my eldest son, Erin." he motioned with his wand at a thin black haired man who looked about 22 years old, who did nothing. "Corin." A blonde young man about 17 or 18 winked at her with blue eyes. "And Severus." he said gesturing toward the impersonator.
"And you are here to fulfill your lord's assignment."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Diana glanced at each person she was introduced to. She was heavily outnumbered, also she did had no wand. The odds weren't looking good.

"What do you want with me?" Diana said again. My maybe if she rephrased the question they'd answer it. She needed all the facts before she could do anything. She glanced at the room carefully, looking for any escape route.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:24 pm

"Very simple, my dear." Edmund said. "We want you to try a potion for us."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Diana blinked, looked at each and every one of them before she said. "Like hell I will."

((Can I say that?))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 pm

((Why not...it's a stressful situation after all...))

There was the distinct sound of a door opening and Lord Voldemort, looking strong and powerful for someone who had just been raised back to life a few days ago, entered the room.

"Miss Casillas, isn't it?" he hissed. "You will."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:03 pm

((Lol, you brought in the big gun))

Diana was frozen. She didn't know what to do. What do you do when you encounter the world's most notorius wizard without any form of self defense? Not only that but it was Voldemorts appearance. It wasn't like anything Diana had ever seen before. It was just... wrong.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:12 pm

((smirks...yeah well... couldn't think of anyone else to bring in))

"Severus, did your aunt give you the Elixir?" Edmund asked. Severus looked worried all of a sudden.
"No, she intervened and I had to disable her." Several curses left Erin's mouth and he looked ready to attack his brother.

"She will bring it." Edmund said confidently. Lord Voldemort turned to him.

"She had better." Everyone in the room visibly paled at the Dark Lord's obvious threat.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:29 pm

((okay... so now what?))

Diana slowly backed up to a wall so that they wouldn't notice her while they were frustrated. Frustrated Death Eaters weren't every good.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:34 pm

((Eglantine will be coming soon with the Elixir...that is if I don't fall asleep here...))

"Take Miss Diana to your mum." Edmund gestured at Corin and he walked over to Diana. He gave her a slight push forward and then ushered her into the other room.

A tall woman with black hair was seated at the table. She was not a beautiful woman, but had the look about her of someone who seemed pleasant. She smiled sweetly and stood from the table. Obviously Erin had inherited his features from her side of the family as she was thin as well.

"It will be over soon, love." she assured Diana.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:58 pm

((I'm sleepy too. Need to go to school tomorrow. THis is meh last postie. You can move Diana to another room if you want when I am not around.))

"Over soon?" Diana didn't like the soon of that. She started to shake. "Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:05 pm

((this should be my last post as well, for now...I'm seeing black spots...))

"I wouldn't know, dear." she said. Her voice was rather nasally, but not too bad. "I am Vivian, by the way. I hear that your name is Diana. Such a lovely name." she continued as if having a conversation over tea. "I have a daughter who is a bite younger than you. She goes to Hogwarts as well. Bella Rosier. have you met her, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:31 pm

"No." Diana said coldly.

"I'll sure look out for her the next time when I come back to Hogwarts..." The comment started sarcastically but then Diana started thinking... would she really be able to go back to Hogwarts? What was that thing they wanted her to drink? She needed to get out of here.

"Where is the bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:48 pm

"Sorry. We need to keep an eye on you." Vivian stated. "Why don't you sit down.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:51 pm

"But... I really need the loo." Diana said convincingly. She could be come an actress, if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:36 am

"Cross your legs then." Corin scoffed, obviously not buying it. Vivian looked sympathetic but didn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:12 am

Kiara appeared in a dark corner, she made sure not to make as sound. She was thankful her robes was black, as she blended into the shadows.

Carefully she raised her wand in a defensive position and listened around the corner.

"Wonder what is taking Lenty so long" said one.

Kiara rolled her eyes and thought " One of you nearly cutting her to pieces might have SOMETHING to with it, you idiot"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:32 am

Edmund Rosier wondered aloud about his sister. The potion had finally worn off of his son, Severus, and Edmund began to question him.

"You said you disabled her. Did you hurt her badly or kill her?" Severus shook his head.

"I used Sectumsempra and Expelliarmus." he countered, as if he had merely stunned his aunt. "She actually asked me what I wanted." The last remark was rather bitter.

"You did what you had to do, Severus." Erin said smirking. "Besides dear auntie taught you those spells, she should be able to handle them. And look on the bright side, if she can't, you can live up to your name. A professor-slayer."

"Take that back." Severus growled. His father cleared his throat and Erin fell silent. It was no secret that Erin Rosier was jealous of his younger twin brothers.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:05 am

Kiara shook head slightly from he door, there sibling relationship could use a lot of work.

Turning her angle a little more she managed to catch a glimpse of
Miss. Casillas near another woman on the other side of the room, she had to find away over to them with out being seen, She didn't want her position given away just yet. Unfortunately for her she saw lord Voldemort sitting in a chair looking at rather amused at the dysfunction family.

"Time for a distraction, I think, "she thought as she waved her wand, wordlessly casting a stinging hex at the one named Severus

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 am

Severus felt the stinging hex be repelled by his protective shielding and turned toward Erin.
"I didn't think you would stoop so low. Expelliarmus!" he shouted, disarmed his brother. Edmund shook his head and walked into the kitchen.
"Locomotor Mortis!" Severus smirked as his brother toppled over. "Weakling." he sneered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:56 am

Noticing Edmund leave and Erin and Severus turn there attention to each other. Kiara turned to Voldemort, he no doubt knew something was up already.

((Help me out here must have rewrited this 3 times, my mind is so full of fuzz at the moment. i need something to go off of ))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 am

((okay... Voldemort will demand the elixir...))

"Good morning." Lord Voldemort drawled rising from his chair. His appearance had sadly not changed much from his last resurrection and his lips curled with distaste at the common greeting.
"I was expecting someone else. But you have it, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:48 am

((thanks))

Kiara glared, this was hardly a family reunion she had been looking forward to.

"Yes I have the Excessum, Eglantine unfortunately had a run with Sectumsempra, so graciously given to her from her "loving nephew"

Sparing an eye toward the 17 year old.

"I have been informed of the bargain you made with Eglantine, The Excessum for Hogwarts safety. No where did I hear about us providing you with a Guinea pig as well" she said as she pointed towards Diana.

"So I have something you want, you have something I want, and I dare say an elixir capable of making you Immortal in exchange for a teenage girl" I would say you have the better part of the deal' she said as she took the small vial out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:56 am

Severus drew his wand as Edmund and Corin rushed into the room, but Lord Voldemort held up a hand and they did not attack.

"Ignorant fool. It is nice to see that Hogwarts has continued in the tradition of having foolish Heads. Immortal." he laughed shrilly. "And renewed." With a wave of his hand he drew Miss Casillas into the room and set her in front of Kiara.
"So she named it death. How appropriate." Edmund commented, wand still drawn.
"Give me the elixir and you can have the mudblood." Voldemort held out a bony hand for the vial and forced Diana to remain where she stood with a silent spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))   Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosier Mansion ((located in London NOT in HOGWARTS...aka you cannot go there...))
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next