Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) Vote_lcap1Amy's Flat London (2023 October) Voting_barAmy's Flat London (2023 October) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Amy's Flat London (2023 October) Vote_lcap1Amy's Flat London (2023 October) Voting_barAmy's Flat London (2023 October) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Amy's Flat London (2023 October)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

Amy's Flat London (2023 October) Empty
PostSubject: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:11 am

Amy sat on her sofa with a glass of white wine and book, she had just finished studying for her law classes and ready to relax for the night. She had been asked out for a party, but she didn't feel like it tonight... she need quiet.

She then closed her book and went to the window, she opened it and breathed in the crisp fall air and looked up at the night sky for a moment.. intent on going to bed after..

Last edited by Amy Avalon on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 am

Nicolas was, there was no better way to say it, wasted. He had, one - two - three - something drinks and wow, the world was shaking. He had apparated somewhere - he wasn't exactly sure where. Fortunately for him, he made it through one piece. He made one - two - three steps before he collapsed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:30 am

Amy was just about to turn in when she heard the Pop of some apperating inside her house!!

She grabbed her wand and went to the front door to see a man collapsed on her floor. The man was Nicolas Casillas her ex Boy friend form Hogwarts.

"Nick?! What in merlin's name?" she asked completely dumbfounded as to way he was here.

Then she smelt Alcohol on him, "Oh good grief" she muttered and knelt next to him..

"Nick, Nick come on.." she said as she shock his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:51 am

Why was it blurry? Nicolas thought. And what was that noise?

"Amy? Zat you?" Nicolas slurred. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 am

Amy gave Nick odd look, "Merlin.. you are wasted arn't you? I live here Nick, this is my Flat" She said exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 am

"Snot," Nicolas chuckled. "I live here.... See this is my house... " He pointed in at the door. It was supposed to be a blue door. It wasn't. "Hmmm... that's oddd..."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:50 am

Amy raised an eye brow, "Right.... Come on up you get you can crash on the couch or something until you sober up" she said as she tried to help him up to go to him couch.

"Merlin, how much did you drink? or can you just not hold your Alcohol anymore?" she asked.. though she doubted he would give her a straight answer.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 am

Nicolas went up with Amy. "But I am sober... " He grinned at her.

He showed her his hand with five fingers up indicating the number of shots he had. "Vodka."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 am

Amy roll her eyes chuckled, as she helped Nick to her couch, " Sure ...if you are Sober I am the Empress of Russia" she said as she waved he hand in front of her nose...

"Yeah... I would believe the Vodka alright, I suppose it is just chance you popped up here? You shouldn't apperate under the influence you know, you could get your license taken away.." she said lightly pushing him on to her comfy couch.

Last edited by Amy Avalon on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:06 am

Nicolas laughed. Not really sure why either. Then sighed. He looked at Amy then around in his surroundings. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 am

Amy sighed, having the feeling she wouldn't getting a great night sleep..

"You are in my home Nick, it is where I live" she said looking at him in amusement, he was always cute when he was confused.

"Here.." she said handing him a blanket and a pillow.

" Your are lucky I was home. Anyone else and you would likely be spending the night out side or in a jail cell for tresspassing" she said.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 am

Nicolas smiled at her. He checked the pillow's softness. "This is nice."

His slightly glazed eyes looked at Amy again. "You're nice."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:06 am

Amy laughed and shock her head " You are drunk, trust me if you were in a better state of mind I would send you on your way" she said going to her chair and picking up the book she had been reading before.

"You may as well sleep, you going to have one hell of a headache in the morning" she said still chuckling slightly. Personally had it been anyone else drunk or not she would have sent them on there way... Nick still held a place in her heart.. she wasn't sure where, but he was there.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:09 am

"Yeah alright." Nicolas said curling up on the couch. He started drifting off to sleep. Then he suddenly stood up, in alarm. "I'm not drunk!"

He looked around at his unfamiliar surroundings then his eyes found Amy. "I love you." Then he collapsed on the couch, fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Amy stared in shock for a moment it had been a while since the words 'I love you' really meant anything. Her currant Boyfriend.. it was more as curse the a blessing...

She sighed and covered Nick with the blanket, "Sweet Dreams Nick" she muttered before drifting to sleep in her chair..

Amy then awoke to some one yelling out side her Door...

She groaned, what was Gabe doing back.. he was over a week early.

Then as she woke up more she realized Nick was still passed out on the couch, Gabe would flip if her saw Nick in here... wait from the sound of things he already knew...
She looked at the window she has forgotten to cover with the blinds and sighed.. "damn it"

Begrudgingly she got up and went to the door, she took a deep breath and opened it.

"Amy! What the bloody hell is going on!? who is the man sleeping on the couch?" he said.

Sighing Amy explain, "He is a old friend of mine form Hogwarts, He just popped in last night drunk, So I let him crash here.." She said...

"Drunk?! You two did something didn't? You betrayed me!" Gabe said angry convinced Amy was cheating on him.

Amy almost as much as she wished she could have cheated on him shook her head... "No! Gabe I swear he is a former friend of mine, nothing happened I promise he slept on the couch and I dosed off in chair..." she said though trailed off when the Gabe held her hand a bit to tight...

"It doesn't matter, would you have let him stay had I been here?" he asked.

Amy glared at him, " The only reason he wouldn't would be if you pushed him out, I won't send a friend of mine drunk as a skunk out in to a street he could easily find himself lost in-" she stopped when Gabe held her tight between the wall and himself so she couldn't move.

"You have feelings for him... he is a old Boyfriend isn't he?" he asked, his voice soft but angered.

Amy didn't answer for a while as she tied to move away form him only to find he restrained her harder.

"Let me go, you know I don't like being held like this... your hurting me" she said though anger could also be detected in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:50 pm

"Let her go." Nicolas commanded. He stood just a few paces away from them. He's eyes were struggling to get used to the light but at least they were opened. He was totally hammered. However, there were three things he knew, one it was much too noisy, two, it was much too bright and three, who ever that bloke was better take his paws off of Amy or else Nicolas would hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Amy breathed out, "Nick-"

However Gabe saw fit to jerk her, and Amy glared deathly and looked about a inch away form socking him one... if she could move.

Gabe looked cocky and scoffed..

"Says who? You? Or what buddy? you can hardly stand" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:10 pm

"I don't need to stand," Nicolas threatened. "To beat up a moron," He paused for dramatic effect. "Which clearly you are."

He grabbed the guys arm. "I said let her go."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Amy Groaned, "Nick.." she trailed off did she really want him to stop?
No... not really, she wanted Gabe to just leave her alone, perhaps after this he would.

Gabe proceed to let Amy go, but only to throw a punch at Nick...

Amy looked in Alarm for a moment, Nick was obviously hung over and Gabe was not so he had the bigger of winning there "duel"

"No both of you stop it" she said trying to stop Gabe, only to have him push her against the wall before throwing another hit at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Nicolas may have been sloshed, may have had the biggest headache this side of the Wizarding World, but Nicolas knew how to fight. Several minor altercations with one Darien Vaight and a few more with other pest, he could stand his own.

"Stop what?" Nicolas said to Amy, "I'm not doing anything, he's punching me."

Him pushing Amy away like that Nicolas decided to show 'Gabe' just what he could do. Nicolas kicked his kneecaps, hard.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:58 am

Amy winced and glared deathly at Gabe, weather Nick 'won' the fight or not, she and Gabe were over.... so over this was beyond anything he had done before. At this point she didn't care what he did.. as long as he stayed away..

"You know what I mean Nick.." She said, she had after all tried to grab on to Gabe stop him.. not Nick. Then Amy since drew her wand.. and pointed it at the pair.. but didn't want to hit Nick by mistake.

Gabe bent over in pain from the kick in his knee, though proceeded to punch Nick in the Stomach and push him over since he was at the level anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Pain, Nicolas felt pain. Pain that multiplied because of the hangover. "Ahhh!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Gabe then punched Nick in the face, however Amy had had quiet enough. She used her wand to push Gabe off Nick and she then proceed to go over to Gabe and kicked him..

... Where the sun didn't shine

As Gabe mutter curses and moans in pain Amy went back to Nick.

"Oh Nick, I am sorry, are you alright?" she asked while going to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 pm

"Wow," Nicolas said being helped up. "That was amazing."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Amy chuckled, " You wouldn't believe how long I have wanted to do that" she said as guided him back to the house.

"But I don't think I would have done if it weren't for you, So thanks" she said.

Then she turned her attention back to Gabe, and petrified him.. she then took off a necklace around her neck and put it in his frozen hand.

"You and I are over Gabe, don't bother coming back" she said to him as she activated the portkey in the necklace.

Then Gabe vanished..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Flat London (2023 October)   Amy's Flat London (2023 October) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Flat London (2023 October)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next