Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Avalon Mansion March 2024  Vote_lcap1Avalon Mansion March 2024  Voting_barAvalon Mansion March 2024  Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Avalon Mansion March 2024  Vote_lcap1Avalon Mansion March 2024  Voting_barAvalon Mansion March 2024  Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Avalon Mansion March 2024

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

Avalon Mansion March 2024  Empty
PostSubject: Avalon Mansion March 2024    Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Anne Avalon stood in the her arts room of their house painting, it was a quiet day, sun was out and for once it was peaceful. Allan would be home from work soon, or so he said.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Avalon Mansion March 2024    Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Nicolas dusted himself off before knocking on the front door of the Avalon Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Avalon Mansion March 2024    Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Anne looked up curious as she hadn't been expecting any company, getting up walked to the front hall where the the butler was opening the door to show Nicholas Casilas. Her youngest daughters current Boyfirend.. and to speak her interest further there was no Amy at his side.

"Ah Nicholas... please do come in, My husband is still at work but should be home soon. Where is Amy?" She asked.. She didn't mind the boy, he seemed nice enough... but her husband didn't much.. ever since they learn Amy was dating him again.

Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Avalon Mansion March 2024    Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:12 pm

"Hola." Nicolas greeted, kissing Ms. Avalon on either cheek.

"Amy's at work, I think." Nicolas said. "I actually had a matter to discuss with you and Mr. Avalon."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Avalon Mansion March 2024    Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Anne nodded, Getting more curious by the minute, "Alright, come with me to the sitting room then Allan show be hear any moment" she said after looking at the clock.

"Would you like anything to drink?" she asked. Then no sooner has she asked a car pulled up followed by a commotion of noise and camras flashing...

Allan Avalon walked inside, "No ladies and gentlemen, No more questions please... We will continue this tomorrow.." He said shutting the door on the reporters faces.

Allan turned around and was shock a moment to see Nick in his living room. He glanced at his wife and back at the younger man.

"Nicholas.." he muttered, really wishing the boy were not there.

"I was not aware you were visiting today" he said trying to be civil.. think his daughter was else where in the room.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Avalon Mansion March 2024    Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:41 pm

"No, I'm quite fine thank you." Nicolas said smilingly slightly.

"Hello sir," Nicolas said with a short bow. "Yes - I ah - I wanted to discuss a matter with you both."
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Avalon Mansion March 2024    Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Anne could feel tension in the room rise as she looked between the two men in the room. She wasn't sure what to think about Nick, she knew Amy cared about him greatly in fact Amy fought with her father often about him... Amy says they weren't giving him a chance.. While Allan didn't trust Nick with his little girl, believe he was merely toying with her emotions...

However ever since the one relationship that hurt her... Amy was careful of who she trusted..

Again Anne wasn't sure what to think..

"Why don't we bring this to the living room? Mannual bring a tea set for us" she said as she instructed the staff member to get the drink.

Allan's face was in a neutral set... but he didn't like where this was going at all.. The boy was here without Amy and unannounced.... No he didn't like this at all.. he wanted something and he wasn't sure he wanted to give it to him..

Allan turned sharply away from the boy, "What do you want?" he asked... strange thing was he almost wished it was money the boy wanted... but he highly doubted it. As he was a wizard and from a wealthy family at that.

Curse it...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Avalon Mansion March 2024    Avalon Mansion March 2024  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Nicolas wondered about sitting down. No, he'd just lose he's resolve then. He would tell them standing up. Or maybe he should sit down? Why was he arguing with himself about sitting down or standing up?

But before he could change his mind about standing up, Mr. Avalon went straight to the point.

All-right. Nicolas could respect that. He was a politician and time was gold.

"It's about Amy, Sir." Nicolas paused organising his thoughts. 'I would like her hand in marriage' sounded ancient. 'I'm going to marry her' sounded waaay too forceful. In the end he settled with - "Well the fact to the matter is, I love her - and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else but her. I would like to ask her to marry me and I'm here today to ask for your blessing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalon Mansion March 2024    Avalon Mansion March 2024  Empty

Back to top Go down

Avalon Mansion March 2024
Page 1 of 1