Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 Voting_barHeadmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 Voting_barHeadmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Headmistress' Office October 2026

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:38 am

Kiara chuckled still shaking off the effects of her giggles form Eglantine and Horatio's antics.. Yes Tav was diffinatly his fathers son, and he had a mischivious streak in him, but a honorable one which was something she couldn't get to made at him for...

But for now she had business to attend to, with a certain Mr. Wycliffe. write in a small sommons on a peice of paper she call and owl she had gotten, nothing against Saturn, but she attracted to much attention.

"Take this to Mr. Wycliffe please" she said to the owl as she hand it the note.

With what looked like a nod the owl flew out the window, in search of the trouble making student.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:49 am

About ten minutes later the summoned Slytherin knocked on the Headmistress' door. Wycliffe was a handsome 6th year, with dark blonde hair and regal features, despite his muggle grandfather. His parents were both respected in the wizarding community, being a Judge and a leading writer, thus the boy was rather proud of both his parents and his heritage. He had every advantage that most purebloods had and yet he was a half-blood. He had already joined the purger ranks, against his father's wishes...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:11 am

Kiara lifted her eyes at the knock on the door, Mr Wycliffe had arrived. Kiara sighed she hated disaplinary meetings, but it had to be done.

"Come in Mr. Wycliffe" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 am

Jordan entered the office, his head held high. He wasn't afraid of any damned pureblood sympathizer, especially one that had gone into the dark arts.
"You sent for me, Headmistress." he stated, politely, his hands folded neatly in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:38 am

Kiara nodded and motioned to a seat in front of her desk, "Yes I did Mr. Wycliffe.... I think you should know I have recieved a number of concerned reports from your professors. I was wondering if you would care to explain them?" she said her voice was nuetral and calm as she met the teens gaze.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:43 am

Jordan took the seat and met the Headmistress' gaze.
"Academically?" he asked, knowing full well what she meant. After all, he was getting straight O's and E's in his work... and the only thing his "professor's" would be complaining about would be assaults on their persons and fighting in their classes.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:34 am

Kiara shook her "No, your grades are superb, What I mean is your deliberate assults on the professors and fighting in class... You have been given plenty of warnings Mr. Wycliffe. This behavior has to stop immediatly or you will suspended. It the clear?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 am

Jordan, to his credit, looked surprised.
"Assaults on professors?" He repeated, his eyes widening. "I will admit, Ma'am that it has been wrong for me to fight in class with Tavish McConn, but I have never and never will willing harm a Hogwarts professor." After all, he added to himself...he hadn't. He set it up...his little stupid minions did the real action.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Kiara raised her eye brow, "A number of the staff disagree with that Mr. Wycliffe. And as for fighting class you already have punishment for that. It is you severly disrespecting your professors I here to talk to you about. Next time you adress any professor the next words I expect to hear out of you mouth is "Yes Professor" is the clear?" she asked. Once again her voice was calm but hard.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:16 am

Jordan nodded, "Of course, Headmistress ma'am." he said softly. Of course she had believed her brat and her "parents" over him... hardly surprising...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:01 am

Kiara nodded "Good, Now as further punishment for your actions, you will be suspended from playing in any of Slytherin games this season, is that understood? And Mr. Wycliffe I don't want to hear about any more complaints about you from the staff are we clear?" she said with a finality in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 am

Wycliffe looked surprised. What proof did this woman have? He had just received a punishment that was unworthy of his crimes...and she had no proof except the fact that one student had said he was behind the pranks.
"It would hardly matter." he stated clearly. "I will be pinned for every crime committed in this school. Regardless of my house, you know my parents are purger leaning." of course she did...everyone did. "And so I fight with your son and I get punished. I already have a detention, ma'am. So excuse me if I'm slightly confused."

Inwardly he was enjoying this... His father would doubtless be in a rage if he found about this... but his captain would be thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 am

Kiara raised her eye brow, " Mr. Wycliffe I assure you, this has little to do with the fight you had with Tavish McConn, and I had no Idea your parents were leaning to purgers... But if you believe the punishment unfair, you will the chance to earn your quidditch privlages back, by respecting your professors or at least making the effort." She said.

"You are dismissed" she as the door opened to her words.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:21 am

Jordan nodded, bowing ever so slightly.
"Thank you, Headmistress." he nodded, smirking. "Have a nice day." and he left the office is a fine mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office October 2026   Headmistress' Office October 2026 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmistress' Office October 2026
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2