Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Headmistress' Office February 2035 Vote_lcap1Headmistress' Office February 2035 Voting_barHeadmistress' Office February 2035 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Headmistress' Office February 2035 Vote_lcap1Headmistress' Office February 2035 Voting_barHeadmistress' Office February 2035 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Headmistress' Office February 2035

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Headmistress' Office February 2035 Empty
PostSubject: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am

Ara approached the door and sighed as the gargoyle leapt aside, after all, she was Kiara's sister. Quickly ascending the steps, she bit her lip, summoned her courage and knocked on Kiara's office door. Her hand reached to touch her stomach, smooth due to a glamour charm. After all, she was only fifteen years old, due to turn sixteen in September. Her parents would be saddened by the news, but she knew they would help her. This was how Ava was suppose to turn out... not Ara, she mused. She was the "good twin", the moral one that her parents had always protected from Ava's temper tantrums and fits. Now... she was the one in trouble, while Ava was just her normal self. It wasn't fair, but Ara wasn't about to start blaming Ava. She blamed her boyfriend. But truthfully, she mostly blamed herself.

Would she have to drop out of school? She was a prefect and would graduate this year. Tears filled her eyes. Maybe she had ruined her future.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:13 am

Kiara sighed as she signed more papers, "Paper's papers papers... they never end" she muttered.

She lifted her head at the knock on her door, a surprise slight look came to her face when the charm on her door told her it was Ara her little sister. She had not asked her there, perhaps she merely wanted to visit.

She waved her hand to open the door.

"Come in Ara, what do I owe this pleasure?" she asked was a small smile. However at the tears in her sisters eyes, her smile faded. "What's wrong Ara?" she asked as she stood from her chair and approached her sister.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 am

Ara slipped in, her head hanging and her hands folded in front of her. What did Kiara owe the "pleasure" to? Ara wanted to scream. And perceptive as always...Ara sighed. She hadn't come to her sister for any purpose other than some bizarre confession.

"I'm pregnant..." she muttered, not looking up from her shoes, her hands clenching. She had not meant to be so blunt... but there was no other way to say it. Her brown eyes filled with tears and she embraced Kiara sobbing against her. "I'm so scared..." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:13 am

Needless to say Kiara was shocked... stunned by Ara's confession, Pregnant? She was only 15... soon to be 16, she was still a child herself not even done hogwarts yet. Not ready to raise a child.

"Oh Ara..." was her first words to the news as she hugged her little sister and rubbed her back... There was so many questions going through her mind. Had she seen a healer? How far along was she? Who was the father? Had she told Mother and Father yet? So many questions...

She guided her sister to a couch to sit, "Are you sure? Have you been to a healer yet? When did you find out?" she asked forceing her self to stop asking questions and save them for later so Ara had a chance to answer. Worry for the young woman clear on her face.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:23 am

Ara nodded, sniffed back tears as she sat on the couch. "I...I missed it..." she murmured. "And went to a healer in London with Edwin." She started to sob again. "I'm due in June... I found out in November." she sniffed. Edwin had promised not to tell anyone, until she was ready. And it had taken way too long for her to gather up that strength.

"What am I gonna do?!" she exclaimed, fear filling her eyes. Ara suddenly felt like a small child with Kiara holding all the answers and her life within her hands.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:27 am

Kiara sighed, June... that was 5 mouths away, so that safe to say Ara was already 4 months along. At Ara's sobs she rubbed her back in a calming motion like she would with her own children while upset.

"Shhh.. Honey... shhh.. okay first calm down alright? I am going to help you as much as I can. You are going to tell mother and father, I will be there with you if you wish... But they need to know, you would be surprised how helpful a parent can be in a time like this." She said as she conjured a hankerchief and handed it to Ara.

"What you will do after that is up to you... Ara, Where is the father in this? is he in the picture or... or not" she asked gently, the thought of her little sister having a child by herself angered her... if she ever saw Ara's boyfirend, she would let him have a piece of her mind.

"Do you plan to keep the Child?" she asked. Putting a child up for adoption was always a option for a teen mother.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:51 am

"I don't want to tell them..." Ara wailed miserably. She hiccuped, the tears and sobs interfering with her words. "Their so happy, Kiara..." she cried. "I'll ruin everything." The handkerchief soon became irrelevant as it was soaked. The father... she did not even want to think about him.

The tears fell heavier and she choked out finally how he had reacted to the news. "He dumped me..." Otto was 18, not tied to his parents or school, but free from everything. Now he was free from her and their child. "He said he didn't want a kid or a wife." she sobbed, burying her face against Kiara again.

"Papa and Mama wont let me give it away. You know they wont." she whimpered. Horatio and Eglantine would be shocked at the very idea of giving away a child...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:00 am

Kiara closed her eyes and pulled Ara closer to her letting her sister cry on her shoulder instead. So her boyfirend left her... that son of a....

Kiara sighed and took a breath as she rubbed Ara's back, never had she thought she would be comforting Ara about having a baby, at least so soon... It was a part of woman hood she just wasn't ready for yet, but due to a mistake... a big one.. she had little choice now.

"Ara... you have to, they need to know, they will find out sooner or later... trust me, it is better to tell them now then later. You have to Sweetie.. you came to me for advice on what to do. Go to them, and tell them... They are your parents, they love you very much, they will help you" she said as firmly as she could to the weeping girl.

"Shhhh... it will be alright... I know it is frightening.. but you have a loving family who will help you. I will and I know your parents will okay? You will never be alone" she said rocking Ara gently.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:08 am

Knowing Kiara was right, Ara tried her best to hold back the next torrent of tears.
"Okay..." she whispered. She knew her parents would continue to love her and would do their very best to help her. But she didn't want to be "that daughter". The one with children out of wedlock and a falling apart life. She was suppose to be the perfect daughter. Her papa had always assured her she was. No matter what Ava had ever done, her parents had held firm to the fact that Ara wouldn't do the same. And now she had blown it.

"I don't want to be like her..." Ara muttered. "This wasn't suppose to happen." Tear trickled down her already red cheeks, but the sobbing had subsided. The anger and fear was being replaced with guilt. Her father had been through enough with Eglantine... with Ava... he didn't need this too. Her mother was still trying to knit her life back together, maybe this would break some of those delicate threads.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 am

Kiara sighed and wipped Ara's cheeks with her thumb, "I know Honey... but it did happen, and now we must deal with it. And you are not like your sister, you are you.." she said gently.

She patted Ara shoulder's and gave her a box of tissue. "Here Honey.. Clean you self up and calm down, It is not healthy for you to be too stressed out, I am going to make arrangements for you and I to go for a few hours.." she said getting up as she left intructions for anyone who need her to go to Professor Sevastya Kaminski, who had since become her Deputy head since Eglantine left.

She also wanted to go not only to support Ara but Horatio and Eglantine as well no doubt this was going to be a tough few hours for Ara and there parents..
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:46 am

Ara sighed. "Okay." she murmured, taking the box of tissues and a compact from her pocket. She swallowed back bitter tears and guilt as she wiped the blotchy skin of her face. The make-up helped the redness and assorted paleness. Her hands shook slightly but she calmed them, thinking over what Kiara had said instead of what her mind screamed at her.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I mean, are you sure I'm not like Ava." she sniffed and hoped not to ruin her quick make-up job with more tears.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:16 am

Kiara sighed as she looked up from the paper on her desk, a note to Sevastyan stateing she wouldn't be at the school for a few hours.

"Ara.. you made a mistake... but if there is one thing you should believe is that you are not like your sister.. If she were in your position... I don't want to think what she might have done. But I have the feeling she wouldn't be here in my office looking for a way to make it right again..You are doing the right thing this moment Ara, trust me..." she said with a small smile on her face.

She had always been protective over Ara, it was more obvious with Ara then with Ava. She tried her best to make sure Ava remaind out of legal trouble, that was the last thing any of them needed the ministry going after Ava as they did Eglantine.

After sending the note away Kiara walked back to her sister and offered her her hand.

"Come on Ara, time to face the music" she said

((Should I start the floo convo in McKevin thread then merci? ))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:26 am

Ara nodded, rising from the couch and making her way slowly to confidently to Kiara's side. Closing her eyes for a brief moment, she took a soothing breath.
She thought about posing so many more questions... but decided against it. She would know soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress' Office February 2035   Headmistress' Office February 2035 Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmistress' Office February 2035
Page 1 of 1