Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 Vote_lcap1The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 Voting_barThe Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 Vote_lcap1The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 Voting_barThe Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Third Floor Coriddor

Go down 
+3
kissofdeath
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:19 pm

"Yes," Diana said eyeing the Slytherins. "Not that it's any of your business." She folded her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:27 pm

"Whatever you say, mudblood." Raven inserted, cringing when Bella slapped her arm.
"You'll have to pardon my friend, she is slightly upset at your Head of House for taking points from her. Something about breaking a fountain." She shrugged her shoulders. "Anyway, how are you and your boyfriend?" Raven snickered, while Bella rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:32 pm

"She's a Half-blood," Helena said through gritted teeth. "And part of a family that's far older than your own."

"We're fine..." Diana said frowning. "What's it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Bella scoffed. "I doubt her family is older than mine...but I'm willing to accept that she's a half-blood. And as for your boyfriend. Let's just say I love a good romance." she smiled. Raven just stared at her friend, mouth open. Why was she being nice or as nice as Bella ever was, to this Gryffindor?
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Diana blinked and glanced at Helena given what the Slytherin said. Helena just shrugged her shoulders. There were several ways to interpret what Bella meant however, Diana choose the one that would least likely result in another brawl.

Helena however, didn't. "What? No 'Gryffindors and Slytherins shouldn't mix?' or 'Stay away from our men, you Gryffindor scum?'"

"I have to say Diana," Helena said looking at her friend. "I'm rather disappointed. The only good thing about your... relationship is that we now have a better excuse to get ourselves into detention."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Bella chuckled. "Darien Vaight is not what I would call a model Slytherin...but then again, I don't know him." She cocked her head to the side. "Didn't you become an animagus, Diana?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:00 pm

"Yes, how do you know?" She said raising her eye brow, "I hardly told anyone."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Raven rolled her eyes. "Bloody hell! Her aunt taught you. Of course she know about your..." Bella silenced Raven with a glare.
"Professor DeLanquar was very pleased with your success and I overheard her telling Headmistress Kiara..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm

"Your related to Delanquar?" Helena said incredilous.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:13 pm

"Yeah, I am her niece." Bella smirked. "Though I have no idea how she ended up as your Head of House. But I suppose since she is a blood traitor she couldn't have gotten anything better than Gryffindor's Head."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:31 pm

"That's no way to talk about a teacher, more so since she's part of your family." Diana reprimanded. Diana suddenly had an epiphany. So this must be the Bella Rosier that Vivian Rosier was talking about. "Though I must agree, her and your family seem to be very different."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Bella rolled her eyes. "What? You don't like your precious Gryffindors being insulted." Raven beamed as if Bella had just made an Oscar presentation. "Or maybe you're just afraid to be lumped into blood traitor like she is."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:20 pm

"I just think that the woman deserves some respect." Diana said crossy. "Honestly, does everything have to be about blood?"

"Yes Diana," Helena said sarcastically. "Because blood really determines your abilities."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:29 am

((Different time line from above; Continued from the Top of the Astronomy Tower.

Kazimir shakily made his way down to the third floor. Whoever cast that 'Crucio' on him would pay for doing so while his back was turned to them. But who had it been? Surely not the Headmistress... she seemed too good for her own good to use such a spell. The other woman... now, he hadn't met her yet. She seemed the most likely culprit for the time being.

Adjusting the sleeves of his robes uncomfortably due to the burns of dark flame that had briefly encircled his arms Kazimir winced as he acknowledged each and every injury he'd received in the duel with Sevastyan. Fortunately he'd been able to anticipate some of the worst of his moves, whereas the other wizard seemed to think Kazimir's weaker spells were really his worst. The Headmaster comforted himself with the notion that it was his advanced years that helped him make the decisions he'd made in the duel.

He hadn't spotted that poltergeist anywhere, which was a good thing for it. Another good thing for the entity was that he was now wandless, or else Kazimir would have vented his frustration on it without a second thought. He'd had Kaminski right where he wanted him - why did they have to interrupt at that precise moment? Oh well: fate must have another plan for the traitor, he mused.

Noticing someone up ahead Kazimir straightened his posture and adjusted his robes again, not wanting whoever it was to know he was the one that had gotten into a scuffle. Best to think it had been a squabble between two students.... at least the poltergeist hadn't stated anything other than the ethnic label of the opponents!
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

Headmistress Lasharna stood in the hallway tapping her foot against the stone. Everyone appeared to have vanished at the precise moment that she had actually desired to speak about something... A smile graced her features as she saw Headmaster Kazimir approach her from futher down the hallway. Apparently she had been too busy mentally fuming about Headmistress Kiara's lack of manners to have noticed him.

"Good evzing, Headmaster." she greeted, curtseying politely. She had heard some creature screaming something about Russian duels... no doubt he was frustrated with his students. Poor man, she thought.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:52 am

"Good evening to you as vell, Headmistress," he replied, bowing just as courteously with his hands clasped behind his back to stop their shaking; after-effects from the Cruciatus. "To vot do I owe the pleasure of meeting you here on a night such as this?" he asked politely, curious whether she had been here a while or if she had been drawn from her chambers by that confounded poltergeist.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:00 am

Genevieve crossed her arms over her chest. "Zom creazure vas shouzing avou a Ruzzan duel. I vent to finz zomone and Headmiztrez Kiara is vanished." she gestured about her as if the entire castle was now empty. "No von was hurt, oui?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:24 am

"It vos a poltergeist, making trouble as it is apparently accustomed to doing.

"And you vould find the Headmistress at the top of the Astronomy Tower on the seventh floor, vhere the duel took place," Kazimir replied, his dark eyes seeming to get darker upon speaking about their hostess. "As for injuries... it vos nothing serious," he added, withholding the fact that the duelists had been two grown men as opposed to students, or that the one likely still at the tower was being medically treated.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:29 am

Genevieve rose an eyebrow. "Az de top of ze Zower? Vaz de duel bezween von of her prezious students and yours?" Inwardly she was hoping Kiara had been one of those injured...though the fact that it was highly unlikely grated at her.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Kazimir had to outwardly chuckle at the question. "Not qvite, though I don't doubt vone of the injured is indeed precious to her... and formerly vone of my students," he stated, not to enthused about mentioning his part in the duel. "You remember the other day ven I specifically told Kaminski that he and I still had unfinished business?" he hedged, deciding to be rather more candid with her than likely anyone else he would meet on the way back to his ship but still slightly evasive.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:27 am

Genevieve nodded. "Anz he dare zo azach you! Merde! He vaz injured, no? Ver you?" Concern flittered in her eyes and she actually looked eager to assist him.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:15 pm

The Beauxbatons headmistress had entirely the opposite idea, but the fact that she did could be advantageous for his position in the whole situation. So, without hesitation, Kazimir nodded in confirmation that it had been Sevastyan that attacked first. "I daresay he vos a bit off guard vonce he realized I vould not be caught unavares," Kazimir replied, twisting the chain of events to his benefit. "In my opinion, he vos injured slightly more than me." That last statement was a bit more accurate despite the unforgivable launched at him from an unexpected assailant.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:03 am

"Of corz he vas. You are wit more experience. How vad ver you vounded?" she asked. She had not doubt that he had been attacked without provocation, probably for that Kaminski character to show off to Headmistress Kiara. Already she was labeling the young DADA professor as an upstart and Kiara's puppy.
"Vould you zant my helzp?" She asked. Genevieve rarely offered to help anyone save her students and staff. And even then, she often thought it best that they learn to help themselves. It was a individual's world after all and no one survived without being able to take care of themselves.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:17 am

((rofl - "Kiara's puppy" - good one! xD))

"It is nothing serious, for the most part: a few cuts and bruises. The vorst of it vos a burning ribbon of dark flame... a Russian curse I invented and had taught to my Dueling Club students. It vould seem I made a slight mistake in teaching Kaminski that vone ven he vos a boy..." Kazimir replied, for the most part honest. He'd endured a few other hexes and jinxes, but managed to repair the damage and continue the duel without missing a beat. He would not mention the Cruciatus, more for the sake of his own pride than anything else.

"I greatly appreciate the offer, but I believe I vill manage," Kazimir replied in a softer tone of voice that now sounded more like a tuba rather than a sandpapered bullfrog, his expression clearly a little taken aback at the offer but by no means offended. "I vould not vant to impose, at any rate, unless you vere to insist..." he added courteously. He admired those that were openly self-sufficient, for he had had to be the very same way at quite a young age.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:30 am

((lol, thanks))

Genevieve nodded. "I vill inziz zen, s'il vous plaît. It iz de less I do. I zould have looked into vi de crezure was sheeming." She smiled. "Pleaz allow me to azist for zere conversation." She could only hope her heavy french accent and horrid English skills did not make him look down at her. Maybe it would be best to allow him to hear her instead of a translation charm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Floor Coriddor   The Third Floor Coriddor - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Floor Coriddor
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next