Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 Vote_lcap1The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 Vote_lcap1The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Edges of the Lake (Northside)

Go down 
+2
Eupa
Lacklustre
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:03 am

Raven had her bored plain face,

"Thank you Becca, I like yours too" She complimented, "And I'm Reading Inkheart, It's a great series...well so far." Raven looked up at the sky and it started to get cloudy.

Aw man I hope it won't rain. Raven thought in her head she didn't want to get her new book all wet. It started to get windy. Very Windy.

"I think we should go inside Becca," Raven looked at her, "I don't want to get wet."
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-25

File
Name: Becca Diggory & Delilah Duran

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 am

"Wow, I never heard of it before." Becca said with a smile, "O.k let's go to the library then to talk!" Becca suggested looking at the cloudy sky.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:19 am

Raven got up the same time Becca did and they left to go to the library. Raven felt a rain drop on her head and started running hugging her book. Once she was under the roof Becca came sort of wet and it started pouring. They went to the library
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Nicolas just ran where his legs took him. Which was at the Lake. He would have ran more but, he needed to catch his breath. He collapsed by a large rock.

A hawk flew over head then landed on the rock. A second later, Diana sat in its place. "Are you okay?"

There was a couple of seconds of silence. Then: "What a stupid question Diana."

"I'm sorry... I was just..." Diana said flustered. "How are you feeling?"

"Hmmm... let's evaluate." Nicolas sat up. "My dad is dying, so yeah I'm just peachy." Nicolas said sarcastically.

Diana sighed and sat by him. "I'm sorry." She said sadly.

Nicolas felt slightly guilty. It wasn't her fault. "No... I'm... I shouldn't be nasty to you."

"No it's alright - "

"No it's not. My dad's in critical condition and getting angry at you is really pointless and stupid." Nicolas said. "Shiit. He's fuuucking dying - "

Diana eloped him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Jogging to keep up, Darien followed the hawk towards Nick. He pulled the paper out of his pocket and skimmed through it again, slowing to a stop a few metres away from them, on a more level patch of grass.

Yes, he had read it right.

He almost felt sorry for Nick...but his hate was a little deep for that.

He felt like he shouldn't intrude...but he could hardly leave now...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:30 pm

"He's going to be alright Nick..." Diana said to him. He had to be. She couldn't even imagine what would happen if he wasn't.

Suddenly she noticed Darien a few metres away. She was stunned. She needed to think fast. It would be a good thing if Nicolas saw Darien now.

"What?" Nicolas felt Diana stiffen. "What's wrong?" He pulled away from the hug.

"Nicolas no wait."

But it was too late, he saw Darien and his eyes sharpened. "What the hell is he doing here?"

"Nicolas please..." Diana begged.

He turned and scrutinized her. "And even after all this... you're still going to go out with him?!"

Diana stuttered. "I... yes... Nick, he had nothing to do with what happened, he is as innocent in all of this as I am."

She flinched as Nicolas gave her an awful look of disgust.

"Nicolas...."

"No, I'm sick of you and - and him! I won't have it. He is the enemy! Why can't you see that?!"

"Nicolas..."

"Fucck it. You're effing grown up, you can make your own choices, choose your own sides. If you want to betray your family, go right ahead. I just want nothing to do with you." Nicolas turned away from her.

He was going to go for a fly. He didn't even want to deal with Vaight at the moment. He past by him wordlessly and headed to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 pm

At any other time, Darien would've gone after him...but today...

"Diana?" He hesitated, loitering awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Diana hastily rubbed her eyes and hoisted herself up. "Hey. You've heard?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Darien waved the letter half-heartedly.

"Call it intuition."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:52 pm

"You got one of those too huh?" Diana said nodding at the letter. "What does your side say?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Darien shrugged. He could hardly say they were bragging.

"They say it was an accident." But secretly they're slapping them on the back... He added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 am

Diana sighed. Well at least they were trying to be impartial.

"This is so silly. Nicolas' Dad been badly hurt because of some stupid rivalry."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Darien could only nod. "I wouldn't be surprised...They're just calling it an accident to avoid blame."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Diana nodded. "Was any of your family hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Darien shook his head. "A few burns, minor injuries, nothing really worth mentioning compared..." He let the sentence hang.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Diana nodded again in understanding. "Poor Nick... I don't think he'll ever forgive you for this."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 pm

"Me?" Darien almost scowled. "What did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:16 pm

"Nothing," Diana said. "You did nothing."

He's a Vaight. A voice in Diana's head said.

Words from her grandfather's letter echoed through her head. They're all the same. They don't have hearts. All they care for is themselves.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Darien's paranoia about double meanings kicked in. "...Should I have done something?"

A victorious letter filled with anti-Casillas propaganda was eating into his mind...His father's poisonous references spiralling in his skull.

Darien felt like he was being pulled in two directions...Diana, and his family.

And he wasn't sure he could handle the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Diana shook her head to shake the thoughts away. Darien was different. Really the stupid rivalry was just it, stupid. There really isn't any reason why they should continue it on. Look at Calista, she's a Vaight and she's perfectly lovely.

"No you shouldn't have done anything. And you shouldn't do anything either. Do not provoke Nicolas now, he's very vulnerable." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Darien dug his hands into his pockets, along with the venomous letter.

"I won't...I'm not cowardly enough to hit people when they're down." Contrary to popular belief anyway...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 pm

"Promise me then, that you won't fight him?" Diana said looking at Darien expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Darien sighed. "Sure. But if he comes at me with a chainsaw, don't blame me."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Diana let out a breath of relief. "Thanks Darien." She gave him a quick kiss. "And he won't come at you with a chainsaw. Flame thrower maybe, not chainsaw."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Darien laughed half-heartedly. "Much better. Chainsaws just scream low-budget zombie movie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Edges of the Lake (Northside)   The Edges of the Lake (Northside) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next