Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 Vote_lcap1La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 Voting_barLa Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana

Go down 
+3
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
Lacklustre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:03 am

A young man, with a silver mask covering most of his face, dark-haired and smiling somewhat evilly, entered the room.
Gatecrashing the party of an arch-enemy never got old. He smirked to himself and entered the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:17 am

Diana Casillas was up still up stairs in her room waiting for Helena to finish fixing her hair.

"Honestly Hel, there is nothing more you can do to it, it's beautiful."

Helena sighed, "Fine, fine let's go down." Helena dusted her pale blue gown and put her mask securely on.

Diana was wearing a magestic burgundy gown. Being the only female in her generation, her uncles and aunts did like to spoil her. She wore a golden mask that matched with the golden hem of her dress.

They headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:25 am

"Yes, please." Eglantine decided she liked Armando, despite the fact that he was an obvious charmer.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:29 am

Darien glanced around and noticed two girls making their way down the stairs into the room.
His heart leaped as he stared at the one in the burgundy gown.
He glanced down at his black dress robes, with silver hem and decoration on the shoulders.
Time to have some fun.
He straightened his silver and black mask and made his way through the crowds.
He approached the foot of the stairs and smiled his charming smile.
"May I have the honour of a dance with a lovely lady?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:50 am

Kiara sighed feeling very out of place.

"Why was I invited again?" she asked her self as she walked through the crowd, she really hated crowds and outside on to the balcany.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:03 am

((Omg, I'm going to play three different characters with three different people)) Neutral

"What would you like?" Armando said.

---

Diana blushed as she was approached by a silver masked boy. She gave a glance at Helena and nodded. "You may."

---

Nicolas Casillas was not far off and he heard Darien's voice. "Vaight?" He thought. Why was Vaight here? Casillas and Vaights don't get along.

He went for his Uncle, "Tio, there's a Vaight here."

"What?" Mateo Casillas was pointed to Darien. "Darien Vaight? Let him be here, he isn't causing anyone harm. Besides I heard he isn't as bad as some of the other Vaights."

"But he is Vaight!" Nicolas exclaimed.

"No, your Grandfather put a lot into this Ball and you will not ruin it. Now let him be." Mateo said sternly and walked away.

"Beware Vaight, this will go unnoticed by me." Nicolas said leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:04 am

Darien smiled, as he led the girl to the dance floor.
"So, having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:09 am

"Quite," Diana said as she was lead. "Where are you from? Your accent isn't from around here."

---

"Hello Headmistress," Ferderico Casillas, the host of the party approached the Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:15 am

Kiara raised her head, someone knew who she was?

Turning around she saw the main host the ball.

"Now how is it you who I am when you have never met before? I person any way"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:19 am

"Ah, the host always knows his guest." Ferderico said bowing slightly. "I am Ferderico Casillas."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:33 am

Kiara smiled "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Casillas" said Kiara as she returned the bow.

"You an impresive ball here"

((Sorry last post for a few hours, I am going to bed))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:37 am

"Why thank you, Senorita," Ferderico said proudly. "My wife and I planned this all summer. With a bit of help from our Grandchildren of course."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:39 pm

"Wine would be lovely." Eglantine stated. When it came to alcohol, she could care less what it was as long as she drank it in moderation. She had never been drunk in her life and it was a record she had no desire to destroy.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:45 pm

"Vino it is!" He bowed and went away to get some.

Seconds later he came back with a glass of wine on either hand. "Here you go Senorita."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:03 pm

"Thank you." Eglantine took the glass carefully, sipping a small amount. "What exactly is your occupation, Mr. Casillas?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:16 pm

((That is a wonderful question! Let me think about it... ))

"I am a..." Armando struggled to find the english word. "Curse-Breaker? Si, a Curse-Breaker for Gringotts. I am their Spanish Relations."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:53 pm

|Kiara smiled.

"Hope your grandchildren will be coming to hogwarts this year, it is bound to be a interesting year"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:05 pm

"British...don't hold it against me."
Darien smiled, hoping this girl didn't realise who he really was.
Back to top Go down
Casey Silvertongue
Third year
Third year
Casey Silvertongue

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:46 pm

((sounds like romeo and Juliet))

Casey sighed as she entered the ball, her father had been invited as well but he didn't want to go, so here she was not knowing any one.

"this sucks, I must be the only pure blood here who came here alone"

She wore a simple black dress and a gold necklace. Her mask was ironically enough was silver in color of course.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:25 am

"How interesting. Have you been it very long?" Eglantine accioed her cane for balance as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:06 am

((Yay Eupa it's working!))

"I'm from there too," Diana said smiling. "I just spend summer here because of my grandparents. What brings you here?" She did a twirl.

---

"Not very," Armando admitted. "Solemente, 5 years? Yes, it's really interesting because we get to travel to different places."

---

"Ah yes," Ferderico said. "I've a granddaughter who already goes to your school. You know her perhaps, Diana Casillas?"

((Anyone wanna roleplay any other party guest be my guest, I am getting confused with playing three different people at the same time. O.o))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:19 am

"I'm sure that that is enjoyable." Eglantine returned.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:22 am

"It is." He nodded. "But sometimes it's a bit tiring. I think I'd much rather prefer a post as a Professor at a school."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:28 am

Eglantine chuckled softly. "I'm afraid you might find that tiring as well. But it is very rewarding. What subject would you teach?" she offered, enjoying their light conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:30 am

"Defense Against the Dark Arts," Armando said immediately. "You need it mucho when you're a curse breaker."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana   La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

La Casa de Las Casillas - En Espana
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next