Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! Vote_lcap1The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! Voting_barThe Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! Vote_lcap1The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! Voting_barThe Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! Empty
PostSubject: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:20 am

Where the Casillas family bury their dead.

And where the newly deceased Armando Casillas make his home.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:58 am

Darien opened his eyes and took in the surroundings.
"Heh, we made it."
Ana rolled her eyes. "What a revelation."
She approached the body and waved the dagger around. "We probably need to combine them again..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Diana held on to Darien a second longer. "I don't think I'll ever like apparating."

"Yes," Diana said putting her hands behind her neck to unclasp the locket.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Ana held out the dagger and the locket clicked into place.
"Um...What do we think we should try first?"
Darien snorted. "So you don't even know how to work it?"
"Shut up brother."
Darien rolled his eyes. "Well work it out quick Oh Academic One."
Ana ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:17 pm

"Well," Diana said looking around. "First, I suggest we find my Tio's body... after that... well let's find his body first."

She look out her wand, "Lumos." There were Everlasting Candles already littered in the tomb but there was just something to be said about having a light handy in a creepy tomb.

"This place always creeped me out." Diana confessed. "I don't like small dark places... especially with dead people."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:19 pm

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Darien hugged Diana close and Ana rolled her eyes.
"Save it 'til you're back in the potions lab." She glanced around. "Hey, isn't that him in the corner?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:26 pm

Diana beamed at Darien. Then she looked at were Ana was pointing. "I think so...
"

She walked over to the cadaver ((I love that word)) and pulled the white veil off of him. Diana was face to face with the unbreathing form of Armando. She suddenly felt her legs weaken.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Darien grabbed Diana's arms and held her upright.
"Are you okay?"
Ana spared Diana a glance before staring intently at the Daglock Cavill.
"Hmmm...Maybe we should point it at his heart?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Diana nodded. "Thank you Darien."

"Yes," she breathed. "If that doesn't work, I was thinking... maybe slicing ourselves again."

((She's emo))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:39 pm

((lol))

"Okay." Ana held the daglock cavill out over Armando's body so it pointed at his heart.
She waited for Diana to grab the other side of the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:43 pm

Diana got the hint and held the other side as well. Nothing happened. "Hmm... shall we... give it blood...?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:45 pm

"May as well."
Ana slashed her finger with a stroke of her wand. Blood ran onto the daglock cavill and it gleamed slightly as it absorbed it.
Ana healed the cut. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:48 pm

Diana cut herself slightly on her wrist.

((see emo!))

Her blood fell, on the daglock cavill and the same thing happened. Suddenly, the artifacts burned white.

"... I think it's working..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:52 pm

"I bloody well hope so..." Darien muttered.
The artefacts glowed brighter and brighter, and suddenly the life force escaped, hurtling into the body of Armando Casillas.
Ana was thrown backwards as she had to let go of the burning daglock cavill...

Darien ran forwards to catch Diana...((lol couldn't resist))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:01 pm

((Awww... sweet guy))

Diana hit Darien straight on as she too was thrown back.

"Thanks."

The whiteness eloped the entire tomb before it reverted back to the daglock. Diana watched Armando's body. There seemed to be redness in his cheeks...

"I think it worked."

His chest started raising up then down.

"We did it!"

His eyes slowly fluttered open.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Darien paused. "Wow, it's not every day that you see a dead guy come back to life..."
Ana frowned. "I'm not sure how much life energy was in these, but he should have a normal lifespan."
Darien approached Armando and waved a hand slowly in front of his face.
"Hello? Are you awake? Can you remember...when you were alive?" He then reached into a pocket and pulled out a small bag. He peered inside and held it out to the once-dead man. "Here, have a cookie."

((lol...spam board cookie convo reference Very Happy Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Armando blinked several times. "Where am I?... Who are you?"

"Tio!" Diana said breathlessly.

"Diana?" Armando said. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:38 pm

"Oh yeah, we haven't met have we?" Darien grinned and held out his free hand.
"I'm Darien, that's my crazy sister over there. I'm Diana's boyfriend...And for Merlin's sake just eat the cookie!"
Ana rolled her eyes.
"I'm Ana Vaight. And you're alive again, so you can go save the woman you love...Calista. Oh, and please eat the cookie before my brother gets snappy."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Suddenly, all of Armando's memories crashed back at him.

Tomb....

Spear....

Calista....

Pain...

Darkness....

He reeled back and screamed. At the end of it he was panting heavily. "Yes... I think I'll have that cookie..."

Armando took it from Darien.

"What happened to Calista? Is she okay?" He stood up rapidly. Which turned out to be a mistake. He fell back down.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Darien winced. "I'd stay sitting down for this mate."
Ana walked to stand nearer Darien and Diana.
"Well...in short, when you were killed, your family blamed her and charged her with murder. A bribed witness later and she's in Azkaban, charged for your murder. Oh, and when they found out she was pregnant, her father hit the roof. She's almost disowned, but they're waiting til the fuss has died down so it doesn't become a scandal. And the baby, when she has it, will probably go up for adoption." Ana explained quickly.
"So we brought you back so you can tell go save her. There's no point going to the courts, and you can't see your family or Nick. You need to get away from here, to a whole other country."Darien finished.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:17 pm

For the first time in his life Armando felt anger for his family. Though to be perfectally honest, it wasn't uncharacteristic of them. He just hoped that maybe just maybe the baby would soften their cold hearts. Armando's eyes filled with determination. "Where is she now?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:35 pm

"Azkaban." Ana's tone was expressionless. "Cell 135, west section."
Darien muttered "geek" under his breath.
"It's called research, and listening in court."
"I was busy actually caring about the result!" Darien hissed.
Ana's gaze was cold. "And you think I don't?"
"Ana, you don't care about anything! You are the definition of emotionless!" Darien almost shouted.
"I can control my emotions brother, something you can barely comprehend."
"Why because feelings are 'weakness'?"
"Yes, unless you can control them."
"Oh stop quoting Dad."
Ana glared at Darien. "Why should I?"
"Because he's a biased, idiotic, arrogant and snobbish-"
Ana kicked Darien in the groin. He collapsed on the floor in a heap. "Fine. Well then you won't want the voice of father around, will you?" She turned on the spot and disappeared.
Darien swore.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:15 pm

"Emotions aren't weaknesses. They can stimulate you to do brave and wonderful things." Diana shouted at Ana. "Darien? Are you alright?"

"Take me to the cell." Armando commanded.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:01 am

"I'm fine...Just got a bit carried away with the whole yelling thing...Right, lets go." Darien stood up.
"You can apparate right?" he asked Armando.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am

Armando nodded in confirmation.

"Wait a minute," Diana with a stopping hand gesture. "I think you might want to change what you are wearing."

Armando looked down. He was wearing robes that were meant to be for the dead. "Si, pienso... si..."

Diana smiled and waved her wand at Armando. This death gown disappeared and sleek black dress robes appeared in its stead.

"Alright, good to go." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!   The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tomb of the Casillas Family - En Espana!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next