Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) Vote_lcap1Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) Voting_barEgyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) Vote_lcap1Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) Voting_barEgyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) Empty
PostSubject: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don''t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Egyptian tomb where Aramando Casillas and Calista Vaight were working together.

Last edited by Lacklustre on Sun May 17, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Ana cursed as she landed in a heap on the floor.
She was...in an egyptian tomb?!
She leapt to her feet and saw two people making their way down the corridor.

((Is it like a pensieve, so they can't see the children?))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:04 pm

((Yep, we see everything but we are not seen nor heard.))

As they were in close proximity when the teleportation happened, Nicolas cushioned Diana on her fall. "Oooph!"

"Sorry," Diana said getting off of him. "Where are we?"

"I think we are in an Egyptian tomb." Nicolas said looking around and seeing the hierogryphics on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:08 pm

((Th don't know they can't be seen right?))

The twins sat up and Amy looked around the corner,

"Well where ever we are someone is comeing and I doubt we are supposed to be here" said Amy
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Ana yelled as something large and furry fell from the sky.
"Darien!"
The wolf grinned sheepishly...((LOL-it's a sheepwolf!))
"Well, I was flying round a tree...I had to fall sometime."
"You are squashing my ribcage...OW! Mind your claws! Look, just stay still. Where's my wand?"
Darien glanced around. "There-"
"Don't you dare, you'll scratch my stomach to pieces!" Ana snapped.
"Fine I'll just lie here then shall I?"
Ana raised her free hand and slapped him on the back of the head.
"Ow!" The wolf howled.
"Oh shut up. Accio." Her wand sped into her hand and she levitated Darien's wolf-self off her and let him fall onto the floor.
He turned back to human form and stood up. "You grazed my hand."
"Technically, I dropped you. The floor scraped your hand." Ana replied, standing up. She looked at Nick, and cast protective charms again, over herself and Darien.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:17 pm

((hmm I don't think they do...))

"Why are we here?" Nicolas asked confused. Suddenly he heard people approach.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:20 pm

"Quick, hide!" Ana ducked into the shadows.
Darien stood in the middle of the corridor. "Why? We're lost. We need to ask directions."
"No we don't. We can just apparate back."
Darien rolled his eyes. "You can't apparate."
"That's just what I want you to think now get over here!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:24 pm

The twins hid in the shadows as the voices approched.

((showtime what happened?))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Diana and Nicolas quickly hid behind a nook that the tomb had.

"Calista!" Armando Casillas appeared. "Hurry up, we're almost there!"

"Tio Armando!" Nicolas said excitedly. "He is alive!"

"Nicolas I think I know where we are." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Amy nodded and caught on to Diana's thinking.

"We are watching it happen...."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:39 pm

"Armando, will you calm down? It's only another tomb. We break the curse, collect the money and go home."
Calista glanced at the markings on the walls. "There seems to be some unbreakable magic up ahead..."

_______

Ana grabbed Darien by the arm and pulled him into the shadows.
"Now shut up." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Armando pointed his wand and cast a spell that made the tomb glow bright blue.

A few feet ahead, it was greenish. "Si, over there, there's some nasty curses."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:52 pm

"Hm..." Calista flicked her wand. The green flicked and a few areas became blue.
She frowned. "I don't like this. That should have destroyed more than that. These curses are a bit strong don't you think?"
She turned to Armando, stopping in her tracks. "I mean, think how many there must have been to start with, how many must have disappated or faded...It's a collosal matrix of wards."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:58 pm

"Yes... these Egyptians were paranoid Wizards." Armando half-joked. "More work for us no?"

He started waving his wand in a complicated manner that started to turn the green bits into blue.

-----

Diana nodded at Amy's words. "And I don't think they can see us." As if to prove her point she stepped out of her hiding place right in the middle of the room.

"Diana come back!" Nicolas said but the figure of Armando just walked through Diana without any recognition.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Calista made a noise of agreement and copied Armando.
Soon the green was gone, but Calista couldn't fight off the feeling of unease.

_____

Ana stood up slowly.
"What the hell?" Darien muttered, following Armando and Calista down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Amy blinked and stepped out from her hiding place Aiden right behind her.

"It's like a penieve, we can only observe the scene" Aiden said
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:05 pm

"What's wrong?" Armando asked concerned.
____

"I don't get it." Nicolas said stepping out of his hidding place as well. "They're talking as if they're..."

"Friends?" Diana finished for him.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:08 pm

"It just doesn't add up. And I can't help feeling we should leave. The tomb wasn't meant to be this heavily protected."
Calista surveyed every aspect of the surroundings, looking out for anything suspiscious.

_________

"Yes, proof that she's innocent. Why would she kill her friend?!" Ana snarled.
"Shut up Ana, we'll know what happened in a minute. Until then, you two shut up." Darien indicated at Ana and Nick.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Armando nodded. "I have that feeling too...."

Suddenly he saw something behind Calista open. "Look out!"

A spear shot out and headed right for Calista. Armando didn't think twice, he managed to push her out of the way but at the same token, didn't manage to dodge the spear himself.

____

"Oh my god!" Diana exclaimed covering her mouth. She adverted her gaze and hugged Darien as Armando was impaled through the chest.

"Tio!" Nicolas shouted. "NO!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Amy started wide eyed "He saved her....."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Calista fell to the floor, and spun onto her back...just in time to see Armando impaled.
"Armando!" She was on her feet in a moment. "No...No..." Tears ran down her cheeks. "Hold on, Armando...Hold on please!" She waved her wand and tried to heal him, but the dark magic in the spear made it inhealable.
"Armando...Hang on...please..."

((lol and it's the dramatic last words moment))

________

Darien hugged Diana close, making sure she couldn't see her uncle dying. He didn't know what to say...
Ana was frozen with shock. How was she going to explain this?
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Amy went over to Nick and hugged him (had to)

"Nick?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:28 pm

"Calista..." Armando breathed out with difficulty. "I know you..." he fought to stay conscious. "I know you'd never feel..." he grasped out. "But I... I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Calista swallowed and bit her lip.
"Armando..." She almost whispered. "Armando...I'm pregnant."

She hugged Armando close. "And I do love you...So does the little one..."

________

Darien tried to block the conversation out of his ears...some things were just a bit creepy.
Ana was torn between wanting to cry, laugh and shock.
Shock won.
"Merlin's...mother of...That's...Oh my god!" She whispered, leaning against a wall for support.

Last edited by Eupa on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:53 pm

She's... she's... "She's what?" Nicolas dropped his jaw in clear surprise.
___

Armando coughed, "You're pregnant?" His eyes shown bright with happiness. Then he furrowed his brow. "Don't let them hurt the baby." Then slowly his chest heaved one last breath. "I love..." He struggled to say "you..."

And he died.

Last edited by Lacklustre on Sun May 17, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))   Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Egyptian Tomb of DOOM- ((In... I don\'t know... France? XD))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next