Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
A small apartment located in Nice- France Vote_lcap1A small apartment located in Nice- France Voting_barA small apartment located in Nice- France Vote_rcap 
Eupa
A small apartment located in Nice- France Vote_lcap1A small apartment located in Nice- France Voting_barA small apartment located in Nice- France Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

A small apartment located in Nice- France

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

A small apartment located in Nice- France Empty
PostSubject: A small apartment located in Nice- France   A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 am

Lachesis Malfoy-Genses yawned sleepily as the pecking continued from her window. Rising from her bed, she opened the window just wide enough to snatch the scroll from the owl and then shut it. Eyes blurry from sleep, she accioed her wand and lumosed to see the paper better.

My dear cousin,

I realize it has been a long time since our last encounter. Forgive me for bothering you.
Recent events have led to my need of your assistance. No doubt you know that Edmund can no longer be trusted and I need you to take his role.

I have a son now and am unable to care for him at this time. Please, Esis. Never have I asked anything from you before.

Sincerely,
Eglantine

She frowned and set the letter down. Had the letter not been signed, Lachesis would have immediately thrown it away, but she owed her cousin.
"She has a son?" That in itself was odd enough.

Setting to pack her bags, she used a handy little charm her cousin had taught her to write a letter to the Headmistress of Hogwarts. Lachesis Atropos Malfoy was returning to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: A small apartment located in Nice- France   A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:56 am

In a flash of blue flames Saturn appeared in the small apartment, in her beak she held a envlope with the hogwarts crest on it.

"Adressed to Lachesis Malfoy-Genses"

"From Headmistress Kiara of Hogwarts school"

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A small apartment located in Nice- France   A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 am

"That was fast." Lacheis stated, taking the envelope from the phoenix. "Aren't you a beauty?" she commented, talking to Saturn. "Never seen a blue Phoenix before." she opened the letter and slid her glasses over her eyes to read it.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: A small apartment located in Nice- France   A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:05 am

"To Lachesis Malfoy-Genses,

Of course you may come to Hogwarts, I dare say if anyone at hogwarts at the moment needs a helping hand it is Eglantine DeLanquar.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Sincerly
Headmistress Kiara

PS
If you knew my last name you know why I don't advertise what it is."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A small apartment located in Nice- France   A small apartment located in Nice- France EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:11 am

"Hmm... strange. Wonder what the last name is? Couldn't be much worse than Rosier or Malfoy..." Lachesis chuckled, picking up her suitcase.

Taking a deep breath she apparated in front of the Hogwarts gates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small apartment located in Nice- France   A small apartment located in Nice- France Empty

Back to top Go down

A small apartment located in Nice- France
Page 1 of 1