Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin Vote_lcap1Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin Voting_barSmall and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin Vote_lcap1Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin Voting_barSmall and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin Empty
PostSubject: Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin   Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Eglantine made sure that her glamour was in place before entering. Her levitating was slight, just enough to keep her off of her feet. A flowing skirt hid her floating feet. She wore a black blouse that carefully hid every inch of skin on her torso. The heavy black skirt helped greatly as well in covering her.

She passed by several semi-drunk patrons and slapped away more than one hand before slipping into a table in the darkened corner. Her eyes scanned the corner for any movement and she smiled when a man leaned forward into the faint light.

"Ich freue mich auf Sie."((I am glad to see you)) he muttered, his blue eyes sparkling with tears of obvious joy. Eglantine leaned across the table to take his hands into her shaking ones.

"Ich habe Sie verpasst." ((I have missed you)) she sighed, lifting his hands to her face. He gently stroked her cheek with his hand, before leaning forward to kiss her forehead. "Es ist nicht sicher sein." ((It is not safe.)) Eglantine murmured into his hand. The man nodded.

"Und doch bin ich hier." ((And yet I am here)) he chuckled. The man was tall, with a baseball hat pulled over his white receding hair line and deep blue eyes. "Du siehst blass. Haben Sie schon krank?" ((You look pale. Have you been ill?)) Concern laced his words, and he removed his hands from her face to take her trembling hands.

"Ja, vielleicht. Aber das ist nicht der Grund, warum Sie hier sind." ((Yes, maybe. But that is not why you are here.)) She smiled again. "Sprechen Sie mit mir, Vater. Bitte." ((Talk to me, Father. Please.))

Eglantine's father sighed. "Ich habe Sie die Buchstaben." ((I sent you those letters)) he stated, his voice thick with emotion. "Und ich bin so sorry." ((And I'm so sorry)) he murmured. "So sorry." ((so sorry))

Eglantine sighed and pulled her hands from his.
"Ich möchte wissen, über Mutter..." ((I would like to know about Mother...)) she trailed off, tears coming to her eyes. Her father sighed.

"Nein, Sie nicht." ((No, you do not)) he replied. Eglantine sighed and rose from the seat.

"Ich muss gehen ... Ich werde euch morgen wieder hier." ((I must go... I will meet you here again tomorrow)) Her father nodded, rising to tower beside her.

"You are levitating, briar." he muttered, wrapping his strong arm around her. "Your hip?" she nodded, not wanting to delve into the details. Moments later she left the bar and parted ways with her supposedly deceased father.
Back to top Go down

Small and rather dirty muggle bar in Berlin
Page 1 of 1