Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest Vote_lcap1A Small clearing in the forbidden forest Voting_barA Small clearing in the forbidden forest Vote_rcap 
Eupa
A Small clearing in the forbidden forest Vote_lcap1A Small clearing in the forbidden forest Voting_barA Small clearing in the forbidden forest Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

A Small clearing in the forbidden forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

A Small clearing in the forbidden forest Empty
PostSubject: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:52 am

Kiara walked out into the clearing.. she arrived early so Charles couldn't catch her unaware and so she could set up her entrence.

After this encounter, no matter what happened to her, Charles Delanquar would not be able to harm anyone ever again....

Wearing a black cloak she waited in the shadows for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:58 am

A group of five entered the clearing. All wore dark black cloaks and hoods, ironically similar to Deatheaters, masks covered their faces and they walked silently.

The lead one was taller than the other four, and obviously male, by his build. The darkness shrouded the others well, so their gender and size was hidden.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:19 am

Kiara placed a shield up around her self, she didn't want them doing anything just yet. She wanted their word that Eglantine and everyone else she cared about would be safe first.

Then she made her entrence and held out her hand and muttered a spell she had not used for a very long time, but at the time she used it, it had been her specialty.

"Fiendfyre..."

A firey giant pheonix flew out of her hand and and spread the cursed fire to the Purgers.

Through flames she walked, unbothered by them.

"5 against 1? How brave of you..." she said sarcasticly thrught the flames.

"But I didn't expect that from you"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:19 am

There was a shrill woman's scream as one of the hooded figure's robes caught on fire, and pale hands swatted at the flames. The other four were able to block the flames with shields, so that although the edges of their robes were charred black, no great damage was delivered. However chaos had descended as another hooded figure darted out from behind the shield to help the screaming woman. The three protected behind the shield seemed deaf to her cries.

The flames licked higher up the woman's robes and she appeared unable to put them out, foolishly dropping her wand and burning her hands by patting at the flames. The person who had run to her aid, threw back his hood, revealing that he was a young man roughly mid 30s. With his wand and a water charm he soon silenced the woman's agonized screams.

"So you are Kiara?" Came a deep rumbling voice. The leader had his wand in hand, but made no move to check on the panting woman. "You did not except me to surrender to you, now did you?" his voice held a level tone as if he were speaking to a fellow co-worker over dinner plans.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 am

Kiara keeped her face blank at the screams of the woman and kept her eyes souly on the leader of them all.

Kiara nodded her head when her adressed her and smiled at his question, though smile was completely mirthless.

"That is the last thing I expect you to do... I expect you to kill me.. in exchance you will give me you oath that you will leave Eglantine Delanquar and all those close to her alone" she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:36 am

The large man chuckled, "Why would I want to kill the Headmistress of Hogwarts? Who is incidentally, someone with a great deal of connections and prestige. Eglantine DeLanquar is my mission... and hardly a creature worth protecting. If you knew who the woman truly was, I do not think you would have taken her name."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:50 am

Kiara's eyes flashed dangerously and she sent a powerful wave of wandless power at them as she hissed. For the first time in years showing the darker part if herself, the part of herself she turned her back on long ago.

"I hold a much darker and blood a then Rosier, you want someone worth you while Purger? How does the last remaining Riddle sound to you? The cousin of Lord Voldemort must worth much more of your time then a single witch born to death eaters" she sneared.

"My name is Kiara Lestrange-Riddle-Delanquar... I dare say a Purger could not find him self a better target"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:43 am

The man removed his mask, revealing a handsome face that belied his dark position as Purger.
"My dear." he stated, voice heavy with an obvious regret. Most likely for regret that Kiara was such a tempting target. "Nothing would please me more than to rid the entire world of dark wizards and witches. However my first and foremost duty is to the Ministry of Magic." His dark eyes flashed as he said these words and the figure behind him, moved back as if the temptation to attack was too great.

"Now to make a deal with you... give us the dark witch and we will leave this incident out of our reports." And so they revealed their identities with that statement. They were aurors, paid and kept by the ministry.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Kiara laughed darkly and shook her head, Did they really think she would even think about that offer.

"Very funny, you should do an act purger... However the day you can have Eglantine Delanquar is the day Hell has frozen over"

She pulled out her wand, " I Don't give a bloody hoot what the mininstry wants, I spent most of my career going against the Ministry ruling. Now I am offering you retiremnet I am willing to offer my life here in exchange you will leave the people I love alone....."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Charles' eyes turned to stone. "My patience is hardly eternal. Killing you gives me nothing. Except a blemish on my already spotted record. I've made mistakes before. And not killing Karis when I had the chance was one of them..." His wand seemed to itch in his hand.

"Father, the Ministry might be happy to hear that the last Riddle is taken care of. You did come to see if the letter wasn't some damn hoax." The figure who had backed up sounded young, maybe early twenties. His wand was already clutched in his gloved hand.

"Yes, we can kill her and then take the tabby later..." A sultry female voice agreed. Charles seemed to consider his options.

"No...I have already signed my pact." he concluded. His son however, growled with disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Kiara watched the goings on with the "family" and raised her eyebrow. Seemed to be a little disapproval among them, perhaps she could use this to her advantage.

"You sure? you son is right you know, the ministry will be very happy with my death, if your employer doesn't pay for it then someone else will" she said going off what they said. Jees the ministry was more currupted then she thought.

Then she attempted Leginmens on the son, nothing to fancy just a bit of probing.

"All it will take is your word you and your family will leave Eglantine Delanquar alone and my life is yours" she thought over to him.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:08 am

The woman who had been screaming sniffed back a final sob and limped behind a tall tree. Charles' son masked face turned to stare at Kiara. He was trained in both Legilimency and Occlumency as he at first blocked Kiara and then allowed her thoughts to reach him, but protected his mind.

He returned the favour only moments later. "We shall leave the bitch alone." a blue light glowed over the son momentarily as he took a wizard's oath.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:57 am

Kiara's eyes flicked to Charles and she smirked "Gotcha"

"I hope you realize Charles that your son just bonded you all to a promise not to go after Eglantine, break that oath and you all lose your magic.

Then she turned to the son again and thought forcefully "Do it you little murderer!! do it now!"

At the same time aiming a fire ball at Charles, she wanted him to pay, for all he did.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:13 am

Charles chuckled. "I will keep my own oath. It does not all for any other pacts." His wand pointed at Kiara. "You have an odd way about you. Few would offer their lives in exchange for something beyond their grasp. You would regret dying... then you might see what she truly is." A beam of green light, a killing curse shone through the air and connected with the Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 am

Kiara felt her world go ice cold as the curse connected with her, her fire let out a bright flash and faded to nothing.

Surprisingly she resisted the effect for a few moments. As she vision blurred and she fell to the ground she gassped out... "No, I will stand by her no matter what she does...... we all have our dark side..."

Finally she could not resist any longer and she collasped fully to the grassy ground and prayed to merlin, Sevastyan came after Charles and ihs "merry" men left.

Then Kiara died......
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:28 am

Charles cursed under his breath, his fist connecting his his son's head only moments after he had fired the curse. "You damn idiot." he swore. The young man darted back, clutching a hand to his jaw.

"Charles, we should leave." another woman stated, carefully. The group slowly faded into the shadows of the trees as they left. However as four figures vanished, one stayed behind.

A shorter hooded figure knelt beside Kiara's still body and reached out to touch her cold forehead. "It will no be in vain..." she whispered softly. Her voice was young, maybe even younger than twenty.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 am

Sevastyan walked at a brisk pace at Amaranth's side, glancing between map and forest-scape trying to get his bearings. Snow crunched beneath his boots but he wasn't really paying attention. The only things that mattered was Amaranth, the map, and where Kiara was supposed to be.

"Do you see her anyvhere?" he asked, whipping his head this way and that in search of either Kiara or whatever it was she had needed assistance with. Sevastyan had his wand withdrawn in the matter of seconds, ready to fire off the first spell that came to mind the moment he detected trouble.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:43 am

Viper scanned the area, alternating her gaze from the surroundings and the map. Feeling an icy wind tearing through, she pulled her hood over her head before withdrawing her wand.

"Manus Palma." she whispered, casting a spell that would give light only for her and Sevastyan and not be detected or seen by others.

With a source of light, she looked ahead, slightly startled to see a cloaked figure kneeling over something. "Sevastyan..." she breathed out, directing Sevastyan to where her gaze was.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:08 am

Sevastyan focused where Amaranth gestured. The extra light from Viper's spell lit up the area to where he didn't have to wonder what was shadow and what was hidden threat. The figure didn't seem to be Kiara, but then again it was hard to tell considering they were wearing black. For all he knew, this was the trouble Kiara needed help with...

That was about when he noticed the figure was kneeling over something. It looked terribly like a human figure... a female figure... Sevastyan prayed to Merlin that it was Kiara under that cloak, though the pessimist in him had his doubts.

"Wands ready... slowly..." he whispered advice to Amaranth and cautiously approached the scene before them.

"Who are you and vot are you doing here?!" Sevastyan asked in a much louder, defensive tone of voice. The black walnut wand in his left hand was trained on the kneeling figure just in case things got hostile quickly. His heart was already picking up the pace, drumming in his ears as the tension and suspense of the situation continued to build.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:22 am

The figure slowly rose from where she had knelt. Her face was well hidden behind the mask and the folds of her black hood.
Her arms flew up in a defensive gesture, her wand trained at Sevastyan. "She is already dead, you cannot harm her!" Fear laced each word and her voice shook.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:25 am

Viper recovered from her shock quickly, although to others it seemed as though no reaction to her dead boss's body escaped her. It was one of the most important lessons of the Viper Dynasty: never reveal your emotions in life, but particularly during a duel or an encounter with an enemy.

"Indeed. You, however, are another story..." Viper replied in a deadly, icy tone, pointing her wand right at the unknown figure's chest. "Speak now, and quickly."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:38 am

Sevastyan kept his wand trained on the approximate area of the cloaked figure's heart as it - she, he realized after the figure spoke - moved to a defensive position. Though he could clearly see Kiara's prone form now, he wouldn't let the fact that he was stunned show. The Kaminskis held beliefs similar to that of the Viper clan, though the wizard had yet to learn this. It was not "kosher" to show one's true feelings in front of an enemy.

"I vould do as she says, if I vere you," he admonished the cloaked figure, gripping his wand tighter as if for emphasis and jerking his head in Viper's direction. "Our patience vears thin..." Sevastyan practically hissed, brows furrowed and the corners of his mouth turned down in a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:38 am

The woman hesitated, as if afraid that speaking might be more dangerous than staying silent.
"My b-brother...he k-killed her." she stammered. "W-w-we were s-s-suppose to be checking out the p-perimeter. B-but she w-wanted my f-father to s-spare his target."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:32 am

Viper's eyes narrowed, the woman's stammering and lack of clarification only adding to the witch's annoyance. One hand tightened around the aimed wand while the other clutched the silver dagger hidden in her robes. "What target?" she asked, inching closer to the girl to try and get her as far from Kiara as possible so Sevastyan could examine her.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:15 am

Sevastyan's brows furrowed, the gray eyes nearly slits. Less of a target that way, when one made their eyes appear smaller than what they were. As if the pair had been in sync the entire time, Sevastyan took tentative steps toward the fallen Kiara.

A testament to his growing relationship with the Head of Slytherin, to be sure.

He casted a strong shield spell to guard him and the unmoving form at his feet before kneeling down at her side. Taking his eyes off their suspect momentarily, the Russian rolled the woman - his employer and more or less adopted sister - onto her back so he could check her pulse without magic. Sevastyan didn't dare attempt diagnostic spells when his magical prowess might be needed elsewhere.

Gray eyes seemed to grow darker by the second, though whether out of rage at the already-fled assailant or regret at not having arrived quick enough was difficult to say. His expression was largely unreadable, but it was clear that right now he was not exactly in the most amicable of moods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small clearing in the forbidden forest   A Small clearing in the forbidden forest Empty

Back to top Go down

A Small clearing in the forbidden forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next