Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Looking at the lake - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Looking at the lake - Page 3 Voting_barLooking at the lake - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Looking at the lake - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Looking at the lake - Page 3 Voting_barLooking at the lake - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Looking at the lake

Go down 
+4
Eupa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
Nicolas Lestrange
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Looking at the lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:44 am

Juria raised her eyebrow,

"Whatever gave you that assumption?"

Juria was close to being found out, and she knew it. With another begging session from Raven to "show whatever it was" Juria knew she would give in and reveal her secret to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Raven didn't know what to say, but she new she was right she tried saying something even if it was really stupid, "I know you have another wand behind your back because................. I could tell your lieing!" Really Raven couldn't tell if Juria was lieing or not.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:26 am

Juria sighed and replied,

"Ok Raven... I know that it is weird but..."

Juria slowly pulled out her dark wand and placed it in front of her. Juria grinned sheepishly and said carefully,

"I don’t know how I came to possess it... but I now just have it and I am the only one it likes... really, I tried to return it to Ollivander... but he told me that I was the only one that it wouldn’t... well harm... so long story short, I had to keep it.”

Juria smiled sheepishly again. It wasn’t normal to have two wands, but in Juria's case, the 'dark' wand had chosen her while under the curse, and it still chose her. For any other person, the thorns on the wand would jet out and harm whoever would try to hold it, but not Juria. Juria pondered the thought if Raven tried to touch it, but didn’t get around to the fact of warning her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 am

Raven looked deeply into the wand as if she was in a trance, and without thinking she reached out to touch it. Her hand slowly went to the wand not knowing what she really was doing.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:35 am

Juria smiled and pulled the wand back,

"Um that’s not such a good idea Raven."

Juria chuckled slightly. Sure the wand was pretty; in fact it was just about gorgeous, with its black polish and the glittering red gems in the designed flowers. However, as it was pretty, it was just as dangerous. Juria smiled and held her wand away from her younger friend.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:37 am

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have," Raven said pulling away her hand. "It was tempting." Raven looked away from Juria and didn't think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:39 am

Juria raised an eyebrow,

"I would let you... its just that IT wont let you... it does have a mind of its own you know."

Juria chuckled and returned the wand to its hiding spot, under her pants leg.

"It is picky about people... and its list of who it will allow to use it is limited to me... stupid little thing isn’t it?"

Juria grinned, trying to get Raven happier. She had hoped she didn’t offend Raven when she didn’t allow her to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:41 am

"Wait a minute it has a mind of it's own!?" Raven looked back at Juria with a funny confused look on her face. Raven couldn't help it and didn't understand how a wand could be so picky like that.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:44 am

Juria grinned and said,

"Yep... and I really mean mind of its own... darn I have to take it out again."

Juria withdrew the wand again and showed Raven.

"You see those little thorns that go down when I hold it...?"

Juria smiled and touched one of the sharp looking thorns, but as soon as she got close, the thorns actually seemed to melt into the wand and a new one (where she wasn’t holding it) would appear.

"Well, let’s say they go down for me... but if someone else seems like they want to hold it... well they can become VERY sharp."

Juria chuckled to herself and repeated,

"It has a mind of its own... I mean sure all wands do, they choose the wizard... but this wand is very picky."

Juria grinned at the astounded and shocked girl.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:52 am

Raven was extremely shocked at the moment she didn't what to think, A wand with it's own mind? Impossible! Raven took one step backwards and smiled in a scared type of way, "fascinating," Raven lied and took another step back.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:57 am

Juria rolled her eyes and put her wand away.

"Hey, don't be dissing my wand... your wand CHOSE you, therefore IT had a mind of its own also!"

Juria grinned at Raven, but then decided to switch subjects,

"Well I'm headed back up to the infirmary want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:58 am

"Sure, why not," Raven said and smiled at Juria.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:56 am

Juria smiled and they both started walking towards the Infirmary
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 am

"Juria... Why have the dementors start coming back to Hogwarts?" Raven asked. She hasn't noticed anyone who would lurk the dementors towards Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:05 am

Juria shrugged and replied, "I am not sure what is going on about the school at this time... I am afraid that I am not very social, I prefer to stay in the infirmary so I can help someone if they need me. So if you ever find out please let me know."

Juria smiled at Raven, she wondered a bit if she was the reason, but she decided that it was totally ridiculous to send THAT many demeanors after one person so she knew something bigger was afoot. She then sighed and said, "I am scared to think that if a student that didn't know the charm would be attacked by a Dementor... and couldn't protect themselves... Raven make sure to keep an eye out for students in danger ok? Please do that for me."

Juria chuckled and then added, "I'll even give you some of the chocolate that is obviously not in the infirmary." She beamed at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:09 am

"Wasn't the last time the school was infested with Dementors when Sirius Black was alive?" Raven asked. She knew it was such a long time ago when that event occurred.

Raven then gave a guilty laugh and said, "heh heh of course its not from the infirmary!" she then laughed and followed Juria.

((TO THE INFIRMARY!)))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:02 pm

((continuing from the library))

Raven stopped in front of the lake with Joan by her side, "this is it the great lake." Raven's eyes darted everywhere having an eye out for dementors. The closest dementor there was, was near the edge of the Forbidden Forest which was quite some ways from where they were.

Raven still had her wand out just in case one comes out as a surprise attack. There wasn't an eerie cold feeling just yet, but Raven kept her guard up.

"Merpeople live here, it's quite amazing. I never saw one before, but I heard about them," Raven said trying to start a conversation to make her nerves calm.

Her hair caught with the slight wind shifting her hair to her left side of her shoulder. It was a soft breeze to make the leaves rustle in the trees and to make the water shift a bit. It was indeed a relaxing moment if there were not any dementors around.
Back to top Go down
Joan Jett
First year
First year
Joan Jett

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am

"I wanna see Merpeople!" Joan said excitely. Joan started running and jumped in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 am

Raven watched the excited Joan and rose an eyebrow when Joan jumped into the water. "Do you even know how to swim? I hope you do because I don't."

Raven waited for Joan's answer to see if she was going to keep swimming or drown in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Joan Jett
First year
First year
Joan Jett

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Joan laughed. "Of course I do silly,'' she laughed. Then Joan dove into the water and didn't swim back up.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Raven watched her dive into the water and didn't swim back up. She waited for a while but didn't move.

"I hope she knows the lake isn't that sanitary to be swimming in," Raven thought out loud to herself. Her eyes were still darting over towards the dementors just in case. When Joan still didn't come up she sighed.

"Well I hope she had a great life," she said.
Back to top Go down
Joan Jett
First year
First year
Joan Jett

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Joan swam back up. "I saw Merpeople!" she yelled. They look scary but the weren't mean to me. Joan looked and screamed,"Dementors!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Raven quickly turned around and drew up her wand and noticed a dementor coming straight for them.

"Joan get behind me!" Raven said in a serious tone of not playing around. The area became a lot colder then it was and the dementor came up about to suck the soul out of the 2.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Raven yelled out pointing her wand towards the creature. a silvery mist raven came out of her wand and attacked the creature. More were coming.

"Joan we have to get inside the castle now!" she said. Raven grabbed Joan's wrist and ran towards the castle as fast as they could throwing a few patronus' at the coming dementors. Once they were safe inside the castle Raven asked, "Are you ok?"

She then grabbed some chocolate out of her pocket and gave it to Joan, "here eat this you'll feel better."
Back to top Go down
Joan Jett
First year
First year
Joan Jett

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Joan gasped. "Very scary.'' Joan answered silently. Joan then took the chocolate and ate it. Joan slowly went back to the Ravenclaw room.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Raven watched Joan walk back to her common room, "well I guess I'll see you later then."

Raven shrugged not caring if Joan said bye or not and left to the Great Hall to meet up with Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking at the lake
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next