Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Looking at the lake - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Looking at the lake - Page 2 Voting_barLooking at the lake - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Looking at the lake - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Looking at the lake - Page 2 Voting_barLooking at the lake - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Looking at the lake

Go down 
+4
Eupa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
Nicolas Lestrange
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

Looking at the lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 am

"Well....it was quiet," Raven said kind of rudely, but not to rude to really notice. "What do you want anyways?" Raven asked then felt something very awkward. It started to get colder and Raven felt a eerie presence behind her back. She turned around and saw a large dementor hovering over her.

Raven panicked to grab her wand and couldn't find it. She knew she brought it with her like always but she was panicking so much she couldn't stop and think where she put it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
First year
First year
Alexandria

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-12-12

File
Name: Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:07 am

Alex turned around as well and her eyes widened at the foul beast that was in front of her. This was her first time encountering a dementor. She tried to scream but she was so scared that her voice gave out, she wanted to run but her muscles wouldn't move. The dementor was coming closer to then and Alex didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:15 am

Raven found her wand, "Got it! Get behind me!" Raven pushed Alex behind her and the dementor was about to take the happiness away from me but I wouldn't allow it, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I yelled out and a white light flashed from the tip of my wand. The dementor backed away, then flew away from the area and it started to get to the normal temperature again and the unhappiness had gone.

"Are you ok?" Raven asked turning back to the first year who looked practically petrified. "Want me to take you to the infirmary?" Raven put a hand on Alex shoulder and bending down to her eye level making sure Alex was ok. "Oh I know," Raven took out a piece of chocolate she took from the infirmary and gave it to Alex, "Eat, it will make you feel better." Raven nodded and stood back up again smiling at the young Slytherin. "You'll be ok, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
First year
First year
Alexandria

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:22 am

Alex was shaking and nodded her head furiously taking the piece of chocolate. She took a bite out of it while her hands shook madly but then she felt better inside, nice and warm. She stopped shaking to bare minimal and smiled, "thanks Raven."
Alex fell foreward and hugged Raven as appreciation. She still had the chocolate in her hands still, but she was hugging Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:27 am

Raven nodded at Alex's thanks but then flinched when she hugged her. She stood there letting the young girl hug her. "Um...your welcome..." Raven patted the back of Alex's back and gave a weak smiled.

"Since you feel better now, is ok if I have my chocolate back?" Raven asked. She carried chocolate around just in case she encountered another dementor with someone and someone was freaking out. Raven was smart for bring chocolate everywhere with her. She even put a charm on it so it would never melt.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
First year
First year
Alexandria

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:31 am

Alex let go, "Oh right," she handed the chocolate back to Raven. "Thanks for saving me," Alex thanked one last time. She was glad that Raven was around to protect her and also knows how to the patronus.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:53 am

Raven took the chocolate and wrapped it inside the wrapper. She said a spell so the chocolate won't melt and put it inside her pocket. Raven didn't felt awkward any longer, and felt like a hero saving 2 people already. "Don't mention it another student passed out luckily I caught her before things got any worse."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
First year
First year
Alexandria

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 am

"Why do you want to keep the chocolate anyways?" Alex asked curiouly watching her put away the chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:59 am

"Hogwarts is now swarming with Dementors. Why? I do not know. But If I see anyone who fainted and can't run to get help I have chocolate already to help that person." Raven explained. "I took it from the infirmary," Raven gave a small weak laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
First year
First year
Alexandria

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:03 am

"Oh, well I better get to class, I'll talk to you later." Alex smiled and walked off heading to charms class.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:11 am

Raven smiled, "Ok, see you later." Raven turned back to the lake watching the water swish back and forward enjoying the peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 am

((sorry, I feel like posting somewhere I have not been before... hope I am not intruding =]))

Juria walked around the outskirts of Hogwarts, looking for anyone who might have suffered from a Dementor attack. There had been a lot of Dementors swarming the castle and Juria felt the need to patrol around. She walked by the lake and saw the one person she least expected to find,

"Greetings Raven."

Juria smiled and said as she approached her friend.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:53 am

Raven heard a familiar voice and looked at Juria. She smiled, "Hi Juria, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:30 am

Juria smiled and replied,

"Fine, just the increase in Dementors are a little unnerving... "

Juria smiled and the dark mark on her arm felt heavier on her mind. She hoped that the Dementors were not because of her. True they could have been, she had no idea of what she could have done to get them, however it could be her. Juria would hate to think that the Dementors were looking for her and attacking people.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 am

Raven sighed, "Yes, they are becoming a handful I saved 2 students today, Alex and Becca." She felt another eerie coldness coming, but this time the cold increased largely. Raven turned around facing about 4 or 5 dementors about t attacked them.

"Oh god, not this again!" Raven gasped, she couldn't believe how much there were this time. She grabbed her wand and clenched it tight, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Her legs becoming numb, and doubts were coming in her mind. What if she wasn't able to defeated them all? She was very lucky Juria was next to her, helping her fight them off. Raven put her hand to her pocket feeling the lump of chocolate in there, making sure it was there just in case.

The dementors hovered furiously towards them not waiting for them to attack them. Raven felt frozen in place. She couldn't move her muscles, and shivered. She was nervous about fighting 5 of them.

Why can't I move? It's just like dealing with one....but with 4 more with it. Raven thought. Her thinking wasn't helping her at all.
The dementors came even closer, they were at least 10 feet away from them, but Raven finally got a hold of her self and yelled out "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" but it wasn't enough. They kept on fighting back, it was just too many for her. All she can do is to keep fight and rely on Juria's help.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:59 am

Juria felt the coldness and looked around, trying to be ready. She saw the four or five Dementors approach swiftly and her eyes widened, she quickly thought to herself,

That is defiantly not good...

Juria knew that her own 'good' wand would not be powerful enough. Quickly she opened up her hand and said,

"Accio!!"

The black wand that was under her pants leg emerged and flew up to her hand. Without hesitation, she thought of the moment that made her spell possible and yelled out,

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!!"

A enormous amount white light erupted from Juria's 'dark' wand and swiftly ran around in the shape of a fox. The Dementors did not stop their attack, though they were repelled. Outside Juria's spell, they lingered slightly, as if waiting for Juria's energy to leave.

Juria glanced at Raven, she was glad that Raven knew the spell right now she was focused on keeping Raven safe.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 am

The dementors did not give up. Raven gave one last spell to the dementors and they fled from the spell and back into the forbidden forest. The coldness lifted as the warmth had came back. Raven gave out a great sigh reaching out for the chocolate.
"Would you like some chocolate Juria?" Raven asked breaking a piece of chocolate for her.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 am

Juria raised her eyebrow,

"And just where did you get the chocolate Raven?"

Juria smiled and crossed her arms, not showing that she was tired from the large amount of energy she used keeping all five off of them from the time that they attacked to when Raven finally chased them away.

Juria had forgotten that she was holding her black wand, not her normal one. No one had EVER seen her black wand. The wand was a elegant shade of ebony and on the handle, had bougainvillea. There were small sharp parts on the wand, that looked like small thorns. However, wherever Juria touched, they seemed to become smooth. The fact was that the wand would shoot out long thorns if anyone but Juria tried to touch it. It really did love Juria, anyone else, no touchie.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:35 am

"I uh....took it from...uh....you?" Raven gave innocent smile then looked down at her wand. "I never seen that wand before." Raven looked at the wand, and became serious again.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:39 am

Juria chuckled but then hid the wand behind her back,

"What wand? this is my normal wand... you are just seeing things weird..."

Juria knew that Raven was going to know something was up, she couldn't get out of this one. She jokingly said though,

"When on earth did you take it?!... Nay strike that WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?! I thought I had it hidden... hmm"

Juria smiled but continued to hide her wand behind her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 am

"I know what I saw," Raven smiled crossing her arms. "And don't try to change the subject....I found it in your office." Raven looked at Juria trying to see what was the other wand she had, "Why do you have to wands?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Juria nodded then said,

"You do realize that taking that chocolate is technically stealing... but I guess I will forgive you and forget about it..."

Juria grinned and said,

"You are so funny Raven, why would anyone have two wands?"

Juria made sure to keep her black wand behind her back. If Raven moved one way, Juria would move to keep it hidden. Juria however knew that Raven would see it eventually and either she would tell her the truth, or make up a quick lie in which she was 'borrowing' the wand. Juria knew thought that she wouldn’t allow Raven to hold it. Her dark wand did not like anyone but her holding it. Things would get bloody if someone did.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:13 am

Raven dropped the subject of the chocolate real easily. "Juria, I'm smarter then you think, yes surprise surprise." Raven laughed about being smart but then got serious again. "Come on Juria, I wouldn't tell anyone! I didn't tell anyone you were a....you know what.....well it only slipped out ONCE PLEASE TELL ME!" Raven smiled and begged.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:41 am

Juria remembered the chocolate and was going to get Raven for it later, but she decided the subject that was of more importance was that of her other wand. Juria put the wand in her back pocket and then put both her hands to the front and showed Raven there was nothing in them.

"See, nothing, haha I told you..."

Juria grinned sheepishly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:57 am

Raven crossed arms, "Juria, I know your messing with me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the lake   Looking at the lake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking at the lake
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next