Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
+3
Eupa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:18 am

Kiara nodded,

"If you want, but do let me know if it becomes to much. I don't want you being over worked, espeically with hard times a head. Promise?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:22 am

"I do." She smiled broadly while nodding her head. "May I suggest you head back for the castle now. The forest is not the best place to stand around."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:35 am

Kiara nodded but winked

"Actually don't tell any of the students this but an extremely strong set of wards are placed 500 meters ffrom the forest boarders. They prevent the extremely dangerous animals form getting to close to the school.

No matter how many times we tell them not to go into the forest or how forbidding we make the name kids will always go places they are not allowed to go. They have been doing it ever since the forbidden forest became the "forbidden" forest and the will continue doing for years to come."

Kiara moved in closer and whispered

"So they are relatively safe as long as the don't go to deep into the forest"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:42 am

"Ah, thank you for telling me that. I will doubtless sleep better." Eglantine looked back at the forest and sighed. "It must be some strange human need to do what is dangerous, wrong or harmful that keeps it so that I keep finding students in here. I can think of no other reason for their coming into this dark forest." She smiled.
"Kiara, that means dark you know. It sounds lovely."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:54 am

Kiara smiled, after having a good cry she felt alot better.

"Thanks I have always liked it, isn't ironic though? that is what my name means? considering who I am related to"

(( We can continue to the grounds now if you want))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:02 am

"That is not what I meant." Eglantine immediately countered.

((Yes that would be fine))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 am

((This is set two days after Hermione's inspection of Hogwarts))

Eglantine collapsed against a thick tree, sobbing as she attempted to control herself. She could see Kiara's death over and over again in her mind. It would play as if on some demented television and then blend with the memory of her saying she did not care. The worst thing about the memory was that at times, Eglantine was certain that she hadn't cared and that she had been willing to let Kiara die to save the greater.

"And if I refuse?"

Voldemort glared and said.

"Then your little friend won't make it through the night, bring her in"

Then the door to the room opened and Kiara was pushed into the room. She was barely consicous and was covered with cuts from what appeared to be the result of Sectumseptra. Her eyes was dull and tired, no where near the usual brightness.

"She means nothing to me." she hissed, cold indifference setting over her eyes and face.

Voldemort raised his eyebrow.

"Really?"

He pointed his wand at Kiara's fallen form.

"Crucio!"

Kiara screamed and thrashed around as Voldemort held the curse.

"Is she really nothing to you?"

Eglantine wept harder, shaking uncontrollably as her magic shook around her. The tree began to contort and blacken along with the vegetation around her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:39 am

Kiara had been out on the grounds with the thesrals stooking them a they ate the meat she had carried out for them.

When she felt something in the boundry's of the forbidden forest. She had no idea what it was,she felt compelled to find out.

Walking along the edge of the forest she tried to pinpoint where the disturbince was coming from. When she heard it the most heart renching cry it almost broke her heart.

Moving closer to the crying she saw Eglantine, she was the source of the disturbance and the sorrow filled cry.

She had never seen the transfiguation professor like this before not even when she talked about the death of her husband.

Moving toward her she asked gentally "Eglantine? what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 am

Eglantine opened her eyes at the sound of Kiara's voice. "I let him kill you." she sobbed. "I always let everyone die." The tree finally split from the tremendous pressure and black ash spilled from its broken trunk.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 am

Kiara's eyes widened as the tree by Eglantine died.

"It has to be her magic reasponding to her mood" Kiara though as she tried to inch closer to Eglantine.

"Eglantine that isn't true"

She could feel Eglantines magic make contact with her and she shiver, It felt cold.

"It was my double created by Voldemort to trick you to do what he wanted. He probably planned on killing my double no matter what you did"

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:15 am

"I thought it was you!" Eglantine hissed. The trunk dissolved entirely into ash and she brought her hands to her face. "And I didn't care!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:28 am

"Eglantine look around you, you obviously do care what happened that night or you wouldn't doing this now"

Kiara inched closer to Eglantine, her sorrow fill magic taking all warmth form her hands.

"Stop this Eglantine"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:40 am

Several smaller trees near Eglantine morphed into vapour as she stood. "I can't." she whispered.
She closed her eyes, tears dripping down her cheeks as the life teeming through the forest began to fade. It was within her power to crush it all and she wanted to; so badly.
"I must always stop! No more!" her fists clenched and a large boulder sitting a meter away fragmented.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:06 am

Kiara clenched her fists which were now ice cold, she need to get through to her somehow.

Shivering she moved even closer to her, Perhaps it was stupid, but she stepped closer and closer. The cold spread the through her body as she neared, and her vision started to blur.

But she was now with arms reach of Eglantine now.

"Eglantine.... please you don't want to cause this, death....."

She placed her hand on Eglantine's shoulder and her vision started to waver again.

"Please.. you care about what happened and I care about you, I... I can't bare to...to see you like this.....Please"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:16 am

Eglantine blinked several times and then appeared to weaken. Her legs buckled and she sat heavily on the ashy ground. Her chest heaved as she vomited, but no more tears wandered down her pale cheeks.
The magic still hummed about her as a woven net of fear, anger, despair and hate; but its power was greatly depleted and it was controlled now.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:32 am

Kiara trembled with cold as she followed Eglantine to the ground, She drapped her arm around the older women.

Tears gathered in her eyes as she spoke.

"Eglantine we all do things for the greater good, things that we normally wouldn't think of doing. I understand what you were tring to do, not give Voldemort what he wanted which was the upper hand in the bond. However one thing I did notice when I got there was my double died of the killing curse. Now tell me was you who fired the curse?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:36 am

Eglantine did not respond at first. Finally she shuddered and shook her head. "No, I did not." she opened her eyes. "But I have in my dreams."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:58 am

Kiara looked at Eglantine in sympathy.

"Dreams......... Nightmares tend to show us our worst fears or worries at that specific time. What is important is you don't confuse them with happens in real life. You didn't kill "me" Eglantine, Voldemort did"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:04 am

Eglantine chuckled mirthlessly, pain echoing through. "And he is lying in my rooms taking a nap. I may not have killed you; but I bloody did not stop him either."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:22 am

Kiara looked at Eglantine lubicrously.

"Eglantine snap out of it, you know that isn't true. The boy in your rooms isn't Voldemort and never will be again. And other then killing your self how could you have stopped him from killing "me" hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 am

"I stopped the spirits from killing him. Maybe I shouldn't have." Eglantine heard Kiara but decided to ignore her. "Do you think I should have?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:44 am

Kiara growled in fustration at Eglantine.

"Come on Eglantine you should know me better then that. I think what you did was an amazing..no miraclus thing. You gave him a fresh clean slate to start over and lead a much better life. How many people can say they have done that? He is a inoccent child again, why do you think we risked so much to keep him away from the ministry? Becuase you can give him a better life then they can, the only reason they want him is to make sure he doesn't turn dark again. But you love that child don't you?"

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:00 am

"Love...Viper asked me about that. She said she didn't understand how I could love anyone. I do love him." Tears shimmered in her eyes and she gasped, trying to keep them at bay. "But everything I love dies...fades."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 am

Kiara felt her heart breaking, and her own tears went down her face.

"Oh Eglantine... it won't happen this time, Edwin is conected to you still, I won't go anywhere, heck I even think Viper has warmed up to you. You won't be alone"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:03 am

Eglantine's demeanor changed suddenly as if altered by some random fluctuation of thought. The pain and fear in her eyes vanished as the plants around her had; into a silvery mist. Oddly it was replaced by a calm almost cold smoothness. The magic in the air
evaporated and the cold in the air regained it normal temperature.
"Indeed." Eglantine muttered. "Thank you for reminding me." she smiled. "On a more interesting note; you did not inform me that you were an animagi." She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next