Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 Voting_barThe Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 Voting_barThe Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams   The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 am

Kiara nodded when he explained his involvement, nothing to bad about that she thought.

She looked up when she started to hear signs of panic in his voice, she know how he felt perfectly.

"Ethan I won't lie, I don't know if your ex-wife is on the list full or not, but I do know your children are safe for the moment, they need to be concidered adults before that can go in the list. Even then they might slip through" she explained.

"As for Juria......its complicated... I like Juria very much, we have similar personalities, and she has a caring heart. However she has a dark past.... unfortunatly it is a past that remains in the shadows. Looks like one of the purgers noticed. I will be talking with Juria next. After the ashweave it put up I will be going to her quarters next. To warn her."

To his last question she nodded and answered. "They take there time Ethan, these things take planning. And keep in mind the real list ould have hundreds if not thousands of people on it. Also they go by name value, they darker the famly history, the myore money they get thredeath. Your name may not be high on there to-kill-first list. As your not really from a dark family, or even concidered a dark wizard really. So it depends on your luck really. And as for how this started I don't know actually. A mad auror intent on killing anyone he sees as evil" she said.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams   The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:17 am

Hearing that the children would need to be adults before they even made the list was a relief. Ethan even sighed heavily to express this relief. "Well, that brings me some small measure of comfort, at least," he acknowledged verbally.

He nodded when she spoke of Juria. "Yes, yes... she needs to know about this. I would offer to go for you, but perhaps it would be best if you did. Should... should I visit her later, do you think? Or is she the type that would rather be left alone after hearin' something like this?" he asked, though didn't keep his eyes fully focused on Kiara. Ethan, whether he wanted to admit it or not, had taken a shine to the school nurse upon meeting the woman.

"Well, I suppose that's something I should be thankful for... but I'm not even too sure about me own family. My dad left me mum when I was a boy, and mum traveled about so much one'd think we were on the run... perhaps there's something more to me kin than I realize. Never really asked about them...

"Though that's not to say I'm not worried about the rest of us on this list... has Amaranth Viper been warned? And how are you holding up?" Ethan asked, curious and concerned. "Is there anything more I might be able to do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams   The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Kiara smiled as mentioned if Juria wouldn't mind company, looked like Juria had another friend.

"I don't think she would mind a visit from you Ethan, might help the both of you feel better actually. I'd say it would be a good idea" she said with a nod.

She thought for a bit about what he say about his family "could be a coincidence or perhaps your family has been in the purgers eye for some time now.. Perhaps some research is in order" she suggested.

She nodded to his question about Viper and smiled at his concern for the others on staff. "Yes I warned her first thing this morning, she wasn't surprised she was on it, I think she took the news rather well.... As for me.. I am the barer of bad news today, it is tiring, but I'll live. as for anything you can do to help... Nothing really as side for keeping out of the Purgers reach.... Oh there is one thing.. If I know Juria she will put her self in harms way if the need arises. I watch out for her as often as I can, but with everything going on I am afraid I may miss something. I could keep a careful eye on her it would be appreciated"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams   The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Ethan nodded, a very small smile gracing his features. "I shall endeavor to make it up there sometime this afternoon," he confirmed, though didn't immediately say much more in favor of the mental chatter he was engaged in within his head.

"Now that is a particularly disturbing thought..." Ethan muttered without any mirth at all. "I'll... look into it. Though I do so reluctantly. I've severed ties with all them, except mum, and am not even sure if the blighters are even alive now or where they live. If I find anything substantial... you'll likely be one of the very first aside from myself that'll know."

Brown eyes became even more alarmed at the thought that Juria would deliberately put herself in harm's way, if it were possible for his eyes to be any more expressive of this emotion. "I'll gladly keep both my eyes on her... as often as I can spare them," Ethan replied with a bob of his head. If there was indeed nothing else he could do aside from making sure he was one step ahead of the purgers, then he would gladly devote his time to looking out for Juria.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams   The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:05 am

Kiara nodded "Alright, I am sure she would like that" she said.

She nodded "Very well Ethan It couldn't hurt to find out" she said.

She smiled relieved she would have a partner in crime to keep a eye on Juria. She worried for the other witch, she knew Juria held a lot of guilt over her past, and she held it in, and hiden no matter how much Kiara tried to sooth her.

"Thank you Ethan," she said with a slight smile.

"If you have any questions or concerns about list or purgers, just come to my office I will try and answer the best I can... alright?"
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams   The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:21 am

"Alright," Ethan replied, though clearly still looked a bit shocked despite the fact he attempted and succeeded in a small smile in return. "If there's anything more you think of I can do to help, let me know. And thanks for telling me about the list. At least now I'll know that a bunch of nutters chasing me with their wands drawn won't be fans upset with the fact I've taken a break from writing..." One mirthless 'ha' of laughter left his lips. Between the assassins and a mob of upset fans... Ethan wasn't sure which one he'd pick over the other.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams   The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 am

((A few days before Ethan’s next class))

Ethan strode into his office, three blonde-haired children directly behind him. “Go ahead and get something to eat and drink if you’d like... Daddy will only be a few minutes,” the wizard offered, giving his twin daughters and son each an affectionate nudge towards where the refreshments were kept. Meanwhile, Ethan himself went straight to his desk and sat down. The surface was it’s usual mess, but directly on top of the assorted paperwork and scraps of paper was what he was looking for: a letter back from an old friend:

J. Boyce
Left-side Upper Apartment
Boyce & Carver Wand Company
Hopewell Township, Bedford County
Pennsylvania, U.S.A.

Professor Ethan M. Addams
Gazebo-Office near the Greenhouses
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ethan’s eyebrows furrowed as he felt the envelope. It was awfully light. Not to mention it was also rather soon since he’d mailed out his initial letter to the American wizard. The script was certainly his friend’s handwriting... with the purgers on the rise, Ethan hoped they did not get to his friend and forced him into doing something with this very letter. “Stay where you all are for just a moment, please...” he murmured to the kids, and placed a shielding charm over the three of them just to be safe.

“What is it, Papa?” asked Heather in a voice made extra-small from nervousness.

“I’m not sure...” he replied just as softly. ’And I’d rather not take any chances...’ the wizard mused as he slit open the pristine envelope.

Whatever Ethan had been expecting – a noxious fume, a burst of harmful powder or acid, or for purgers to swoop out of the letter and take them all – none of it came to pass. Only a letter was found within the paper wrapping and nothing more. Allowing a sigh of relief to escape him, Ethan gingerly cancelled the shield spell and then pulled the parchment out to read:

“Greetings, Ethan!

“I’d ask how things are, but by the handwriting of your last letter I’d say things are a bit tense for you up there at good ol’ Hogwarts. If I’m wrong, though, feel free to correct me. Sincerely hope all is well there. I’d heard from Laura saying she’s letting you take the kids for a while. How is that turning out? Keeping you on your toes? Not sure if anyone’s relayed the message to you, but Olivia and I are expecting a little one of our own now. There’s bets going on here to guess the gender as we want it to be a surprise. Care to toss in your two cents, amigo?

“Whoa, whoa, wait a minute... you want me to research both sides of your family and make sure the bloodlines are free of Dark Wizards? What’re you getting yourself in to, E? You do realize that’ll take time... just how far back are we looking at here? ... On second thought, maybe it’s best I don’t ask what you’re up to; but I hope all is well on your end. Just so you know, you’ve just made a good friend very worried about you and yours. Do you need someone to watch the kids while you take care of whatever this is? You never talk or write in that clipped tone of voice unless you’re scared shitless... Trust me, pal: I know you better than you think.

“I’ll tell you what – this favor you want done, I’ll do it and get started on it straightaway. However, a return favor would be nice. From what I hear of the new additions made to Hogwarts, ya’ll have a real nice arboretum up there. Our regular wandwood supplier’s been having a bit of trouble making good on his deliveries. If you express me a couple crates full of at least 20-inch branches of variety wood (preferably separately packaged and labeled, though I know you’ll do this anyway), I’d be much obliged and more than willing to help you out, buddy!

“Well, I’m gonna wrap this up so your owl doesn’t peck me to death. Roscoe and I both thank you for the favor, and I’m literally about to head out the door to start yours.

“Stay Warm & God Bless!

J. B.

R. C.”

Boyce and Carver Wand Company
Established 1691

“What is it, Dad?” asked Valerio, noticing the pensive expression that crossed his father’s face.

“Nothing... Nothing at all to worry about, Val. Just a friend asking a favor... in payment for one of mine,” Ethan explained, folding the paper up and stuffing it back into its envelope. Almost as if afraid he’d get caught with his hand in a cookie jar so to speak, the wizard then placed the envelope in his pocket and then pulled his syllabus towards him. They had already discussed Mandrakes this year... Chocolate eyes scanned down the list for his next new topic of discussion, some two days away. He had written down for his next lesson to be how to prune a Flutterby Bush, and possibly attempt to have his students each take care of a cutting of it for a few days. Now, however, it looked like either he would have to sacrifice the off hours of his remaining days before class... or move his wandwood and wandlore class up a ways, and place the bulk of his task in the hands of his students. He had planned to donate the wood collected from that class evenly to various wandmaking companies across Europe and America, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams   The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gazebo-Office of Prof. Ethan Addams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2