Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 Voting_barAncient Runes Office. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 Voting_barAncient Runes Office. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Ancient Runes Office.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Kiara smiled inwardly and crossed her figures "Hopefully not"

"I am afraid so, unless you want to have a separate Ceremony with the people who know who you are"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Calista frowned slightly. "But won't that kind of...make the marriage invalid?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Kiara sighed "Well normally I guess, but there is a spell that can be preformed that uses just a drop of yours and Armando's blood. It would make it valid behind the scenes anyway"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Calista was relieved. "Good...I don't trust my family not to mess it up, should they find out."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:49 am

A small smile crossed Kiara's lips, "Don't worry about it Calista, if merlin forbid your family or Armando's family finds out unecpeatedly they will not be allowed anywhere near your wedding, I promise"

"Can I ask, umm are having the wedding before or after the baby is born?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:57 am

"Before I think." Calista replied.
"I mean, we don't want the families calling them illegitimate on top of everything else."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 am

Kiara nodded but raised her eye brow, "Them? are you having more then one?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 am

Calista shook her head. "Not as far as I'm aware. I just hate calling them 'it' and seeing as we don't know the gender..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 am

Kiara nodded in understanding and she now knew she had less then 6 months to get a trail date and a cleared of all charges vertic in her hand.

A tough order to fill, she would have to pull afew strings and call in some favors form some people who owned her at the minisrty to get a date for it as soon as possible. That was when she got the case file ready and hopefully filled with the proof she was going to use and counter use to get the judgement she wanted.

"I see, that makes sence, though you had me thinking you were having twins with the way you said it" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:28 am

Calista laughed. "Now that would be crazy."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Kiara laughed "Yes it would be"

Then Kiara got up "I think I have kept enough of your time, I will let you get back to work. Unless there anything else?" Kiara asked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Calista shook her head. "Not yet. Take care Kiara. And thank you."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:25 pm

((after the dramatic-ness in COMC office and the near-disowning of Armando))

Calista sighed and sat down at her desk, and after a moment's hesitation, reached for her quill and ink.

She bit her lip as she wondered what to write.

Dear Raoul, Well, that was the easy part.

I'm sorry to write to you at work, but I thought it would be best...Dad isn't too happy with me as you know... Understatment. Serious understatment.

I'm sorry for not writing sooner, but I was in...shock...really. And azkaban. I need to tell you about that. I was rescued. I won't tell you by whom in this letter, mostly because I want to talk to you face-to-face. And partly because she didn't want her father storming down to Hogwarts and trying to kill both her and Armando. Or Raoul storming down and throwing stuff.

I know that you're probably really busy...but I'd like to talk to you. Please...could you meet me in Hogsmeade or something? You can choose when, I'll leave it up to you.

Your sister,
Calista.

She attatched the letter to the leg of her owl and the bird flew away.

About one hour later, it returned.

Calista! I'm so glad you're okay! Sorry, I just don't really know what to write...

Dad's been going mental. More than usual anyway. He barely lets me do anything any more...Yes, I know I'm an adult and should stand up to him...But he's dad...I just can't. Jerome's off on holiday with his newest in a long line of girlfriends, and its only me in the office. Which makes it harder to get away.

But I can make time for you, sis. I'll meet you in Hogsmeade, on Sunday.

See you in two days!

Raoul.
P.S. You'd better be in hiding. And you'd better be safe. I look forward to hearing about this mysterious rescuer...

Calista smiled and set the letter down. She'd talk to him. And hopefully, he'd be okay with her new family. Although knowing Raoul, it'd be a bit touch-and-go...He was not exactly a stable person, and he'd clearly been hyped up and happy when he wrote this.

Calista sighed, hoping either that this happy spell would last two more days, or that he'd be in a level mood. But either way, he was her little brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Runes Office.   Ancient Runes Office. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Runes Office.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3