Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Quidditch Pitch EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Quidditch Pitch EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Quidditch Pitch EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Quidditch Pitch EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Quidditch Pitch EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Quidditch Pitch EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Quidditch Pitch Vote_lcap1The Quidditch Pitch Voting_barThe Quidditch Pitch Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Quidditch Pitch Vote_lcap1The Quidditch Pitch Voting_barThe Quidditch Pitch Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+6
Casey Silvertongue
Merciful Heavens
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Eupa
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 pm

((Where students and staff can fly, or play Quidditch))

Kiara went out on to the Pitch, it very early in the morning and doubted anyone was up yet.

"It is a good a time to fly as any" Kiara said to her self as she mounted her old Firebolt that she had since she was 12 and took off into the air, doing a few loops and dives, just enough so the adrenaline going through her body gave her a rush.

She didn't know if it was appropriate for the Headmistress of the school to be flying around the Pitch like she was a student again or not.

"But at the moment I don't really care" she sighed as the cool morning air whipped around her face.

Flying helped clear her mind and become refreshed for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:21 am

Diana headed off to the Quidditch pitch with her brand new broomstick at hand. Her grandparents, the sweethearts that they were, sent her one for her coming-of-aged birthday. It was a Golden Arrow – available only in Spain. The new broomstick line created by the makers of the legendary Silver Arrows, who had moved to Spain for retirement. However, to celebrate their fifty years in the broom-making business, they opt to make one final contribution. It was all the rage in Spain. Indeed, the National Spanish Quidditch Team immediately pre-ordered them once they heard about it. And now Diana was holding one, she owned one, and she was going to ride one.

She was about to mount her broomstick when she was shocked to notice, she wasn’t the only one in the pitch, someone was already there. Her shock only grew whence she realize who that someone was, none other than the Headmistress of the School.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:58 am

Kiara who was still enjoying the cool air rushing past her suddenly got the feeling she was being watched.

Looking down at the ground she saw a student looking up at her in shock.

Laughing at her shocked face she dived down towards the ground and jumped off.

"Why the shocked face Miss.Casillas? Headmaster's and Mistress's know how to fly to"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:27 am

Diana recovered from her shock once the Headmistress jumped down.

"Forgive my shock, Professor, but it's not everyday one sees a Professor fly around like you did. Did you play Quidditch before?" Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 am

Kiara shook her head.

"Nope, just because I am able to fly does not mean I am all that good at catching, which is basicly what quidditch is, a part from being a good flyer"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:59 am

Diana was slightly offended to hear that Quidditch was reduced to just catching. "Well... there is more to it then catching... I mean, Beaters, they don't catch, they hit and refereeing is an important role as well."

"But you are right Professor, catching is a pretty important skill when it come to Quidditch." Diana said thoughtfully. "Say, ma'am, when does Quidditch Season start?
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 am

Kiara smiled,

"We are working on a schedual for quidditch as we speak, The sign up sheet for tryouts should be up with in the week. should I expect you name to be first on the list?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 am

"Of course, Professor," Diana said confidently. "Oh Ma'am, I was hoping I could catch you, I was wondering if I could start a Dueling Club here. My mom was telling me about her old Hogwarts days and she mentioned that there was once a Dueling Club. Granted, it wasn't the best, something to do with the person who head it, but I still like the idea, and I'm sure we can do much better things with it!"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:57 am

Kiara laughed once again,

"Well Miss.Casillas you have read my mind, I was actually just thinking about starting a dualing club. I was going to put up the sign up list tomorrow morning"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:24 am

"That would be great!" Diana said. "Uhh... Professor, you wouldn't mind if I took a ride with my broomstick now do you? I just got it and I am very eager to try it out."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 am

Kiara raised her hands.

"Don't let me stand your way, I have to head back to the castle anyway so the pitch it yours. I'd be eager if had that broom to, it is a beauty"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 am

Diana nodded with pride. It really amazing - and she couldn't wait to ride it.

She mounted it and within seconds, she was several metres off the ground. The broom was incredible. It seemed to predict, instead of be steered, the direction that Diana wanted to go. Diana knew she could go as fast as she wanted with this broom.

Suddenly an idea occured to her. "Let's see," Diana though, "What you really can do."

She let a few more metres come between her and the ground. Satisfied that she was high enough, she made a speeding dive to the ground. She could see the ground getting closer and closer, soon, she would have made contact but at the last minute, she pulled the broom up. A Wronski Feint. The best that she'd ever done.

Chills went through her spine. She couldn't wait for the next Quidditch Match.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Ana wandered onto the green pitch. Ordinarily, she stayed away from Quidditch, and the Quidditch pitch, but today she had to fly her stupid brother's stupid eagle.
Why had he trained it so you had to fly with it, it wouldn't just take off on it's own.
Stupid, lazy bird. Ana gripped her broom and started to fly, with the eagle balanced precariously on one shoulder. After a few laps of the pitch, Ana became increasingly frustrated with the bird.
"Just fly why don't you?!"
Tilting the broom upwards, Ana increased her speed until the eagle fell off her shoulder, screeching loudly as it opened it's wings and soared away, towards Durmstrang.
"About time too."
Ana began a steep dive, levelling out, dismounting smoothly and beginning to walk back to the castle.
She turned to watch the bird disappear into the distance. No matter what her parents said, there was no way she was ever going to have an eagle as a pet!

Last edited by Eupa on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fouth year
Fouth year

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 pm

"Hey!" Mae made her way across the Pitch, carrying her broom, it was an old Nimbus 2000, although she had heard rumours that Harry Potter had a Nimbus in his first year. Sighing, she mounted her broom and took off, allowing the wind to blow her hair around her face. Diving towards the ground, she scooped up a scroll of paper that she had dropped.

Examining it from the outside, she spotted the Hogwarts seal and a cursive script, reading "Professor DeLanquar", Although she knew, she ought to bring the letter to Professor DeLanquar, Mae rose into the air, making loops around the Pitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabbyheartsfics.proboards.com
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Diana was enjoying the weather up in the sky when she noticed someone else flying. When she squinted her eyes, she recognised who it was.

"Mae!" Diana said waving.
Back to top Go down
Fouth year
Fouth year

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Mae slowed, turning to look at the ground, wondering who called her name, "Diana!" Descending slightly, she hovered about eight feet from the ground and looking curious, she watched her friend's actions.

"Look at this!" Mae hissed, holding out the note, "Do you think we should bring this to Professor DeLanquar?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:26 pm

"What is it?" Diana said looking at the note curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fouth year
Fouth year

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:27 pm

"It's a note," Mae rolled her eyes, "addressed to Professor DeLanquar." She placed it back in her pocket, "No idea who wrote it though."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yeah I suppose we should." Diana said landing and getting off of her broom. "Where did you find it exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Fouth year
Fouth year

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:30 pm

"Oh," Mae shrugged, "just on the ground." She pointed across the pitch, "I suppose we should take it to Professor DeLanquar right?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 pm

"Yeah sure." Diana said. "I think she's in her office."
Back to top Go down
Fouth year
Fouth year

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 pm

"Okay," Mae dismounted her broom.

((To Prof. DeLanquar's office))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:12 am

Professor DeLanquar had pulled a white cloak tightly around her and was now walking around the Quidditch Pitch. The fresh air did nothing to help her, but she continued to walk anyway. The dull thump of her cane against the Pitch and the sigh of the wind were the only sounds she could hear and it soothed her slightly.
Truthfully, Eglantine was still deciding between Lord Voldemort and Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:23 am

Kiara walked out on to the pitch, and sighed, how could thing have gotten so bad, so fast?

Seeing Eglantine out on the pitch as well Kiara walked over. She appeared to be in deep thought.

"Eglantine? penny for your thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:26 am

Wand out in a flash, Eglantine turned on the person who had spoken behind her. Instantly embarrassed when she saw the Headmistress, the wand was tucked away and she looked down at the ground.

"They are not worth a penny." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quidditch Pitch   The Quidditch Pitch Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quidditch Pitch
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next