Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England - Page 3 Voting_barThe Duran's home- England - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Duran's home- England - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England - Page 3 Voting_barThe Duran's home- England - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Duran's home- England

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Duran's home- England - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:21 am

Cosette started trusting Juria little by little, she might not trust her all the way bu there was a little bond of friendship coming.

"I mostly play classical it's my favorite, but I can play other tune," Cosette said excitedly. She loved talking about music and art, one of her favorite things to talk about. Cosette took a deep breath and calmed down from getting over excited, she thought it wasn't lady like to get over excited.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:38 am

Juria smiled at the girl,

"Who is your teacher? Or did you self teach yourself?"

Juria's Ravenclaw mind always had questions, even if sometimes they got her into trouble. Juria's expression then turned sad when she remembered her own Teacher that had died around the time she turned 15. Juria moved her eyes to the floor in remembering him and hoped that it was too obvious that she was sad about that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:46 am

"I taught myself, kind of difficult but I got threw it," Cosette smiled, if she wasn't in Ravenclaw it would have been more difficult to teach herself. "I'm glad I'm smarter then most people it would of been more difficult for me to play the piano," She explained.

Her father smiled at her proudly for being in Ravenclaw just like him and teaching herself how to play.

"Did you go to Hogwarts when you were little? If you did what house were you in?" Cosette asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:01 am

Juria smiled and looked back up at Cosette,

"That is so great that you can teach yourself! I admire that."

Juria's eyes then lit up and shone brightly, a startling color that could leave many speechless.

"Yes, Hogwarts is my home. Always was always will be, I was a Ravenclaw, and in my day I was practically the smartest student... at least I think so, I aced all my owls tests and every exam so... I was somewhat smart."

Juria smiled a brilliant smile towards the girl.

"So who do you take after Cosette? Your father in Ravenclaw or your Mother in Gryffindor?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:12 am

Cosette noticed Juria's eye brighten up and smiled, "That's so cool! I'm in Ravenclaw also!" Cosette excitedly. She barely knew Juria and they had a lot in common. "That's cool! I hope I ace all my OWLS!" Cosette's face brightened with joy happy to meet another Ravenclaw who passed Hogwarts. She really didn't know anyone in Ravenclaw yet.

"Well I'll make sure to go to you whenever I need help," Cosette smiled sweetly at Juria.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 am

Juria smiled at her,

"Well that is portentous!! It is great! You better study, and I would be ecstatic to help you! If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask me. I am normally found in the Infirmary… I work there so it is obvious I would be there. I also sometimes substitute for some of the Professors so if you need help in anything I can help you.”

Juria smiled at the girl.

“I knew your father when we were in Ravenclaw together, so he could tell you if I was smart or not…”

Juria smiled to Brenden.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Cosette smiled and nodded, "I'll make sure to go to you, and yes, I will study very hard," Cosette found a friendly bond growing, Juria was Cosette's first friend at Hogwarts and she is very happy. She finally trusted Juria and was happy to know she can get help close by.

Branden laughed, "Yes you were VERY smart in school, you even passed me in my OWLS test."

Cosette laughed slightly, she thought her dad was the smartest person she knew but Juria broke that record.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 am

Juria smiled up at Branden,

"You give me too much credit, I will remind you that I did not exactly have a life other than studies and lessons, you at least had Michelle... and still have."

Juria grinned over to Michelle. She remembered that Branden and Michelle had gone to the Yule ball together yet she never got a date. When both Branden and Michelle had learnt that, they were both shocked speechless. Michelle had even said that all the other guys were idiots for not asking Juria to the ball. Back when they went to Hogwarts, they were good friends.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Branden laughed and his pager beeped and he looked at it, "Oh man, we got to go back to work, come Michelle, make yourself at home Juria," He got up with Michelle and he walked to his study leaving Cosette alone with Juria. Branden and Michelle didn't want to leave their guest but they must go to work or they would be fired.

Cosette sat there feeling awkward around Juria, she really didn't really know her so mit made it more awkward to her. Cosette gave Juria a shy smile not knowing what to say to Juria.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 am

Juria smiled sheepishly,

"You parents are busy all the time aren’t they? At least you have your sister to talk to right?"

Juria smiled, she wanted to ease down the awkward feeling in the area. She knew Cosette didn’t know her very well yet, and it was weird for someone to come barging in saying that she knew the kids parents in the past. However Juria was a friendly person and she knew eventually most people saw that she was a trustworthy person.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:57 pm

"Yeah... I know they are very busy but...I wish they spend more time with us, and as for Delilah...she talks about make-up and stuff, I'm not really interested in that..." Cosette said sadly looking away from Juria. She usually is a happy person but she is always alone.

"All I do is read and play the piano if I'm bored, I mean I don't mind that, but after a while it does get tiring..." Cosette thought it was rude for Delilah to be upstairs and not talking to their guest. She thought Delilah was most likely putting some make-up on or doing something like that, as always.

Cosette felt different about Juria now her parents were not there. She felt she couldn't trust Juria all the way, she felt more protected around her parents, but now since she is alone with Juria it felt different for her. She tried not to show it. George came in the room and Cosette felt very relieved, he picked up her cup and went back in the kitchen, not to far from the living room so Cosette still felt some what safe.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 am

Juria smiled prettily and saw Cosette’s side,

"I know how you feel Cosette, I was an only daughter to a doctor and a lawyer/professor/scientist/consultant... so they were always busy and the only thing I practically did all day was read or study. So I know where you stand."

Juria took another sip of her tea; she hoped that no one would notice how unusual it was that she had not finished it yet. Juria hoped that the girl didn’t feel too awkward with her in the room.

"It is good that you at least have something to do... and if you are idle and have nothing to do, if you don’t feel awkward, you could call me up and we could hang out... I hang out with more students that are 20 years younger than I am than people around my age!!"

Juria laughed, and also wondered what age the girl thought she was. Juria looked 21, and someone could swear she was 21... However, Juria was really 33.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 am

Cosette gave a small smile, "Really? I hate being lonely... and I would be happy to give you a call and hang out with you," she felt less awkward every time they talked. Cosette was really glad Juria was very friendly, if it wasn't for her she would have a hard time not being lonely.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:05 am

((lol well Cosette's first assumption was correct- Juria is TECHIANLY dangerous XD... I mean... vampire and ...once death eater XD XD))

Juria felt the tension in the room lessen and was glad. Juria didn’t really know what else to say and thought it was best for Cosette to talk or ask any questions she wanted to know. Juria took a drink of her tea and waited for any questions that Cosette wanted to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:31 am

Cosette saw Juria still drinking her tea and thought she was just a very slow drinker.

"So how was you life back then at Hogwarts? What crazy things did you and my dad did while in school?" Cosette smiled wondering.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:39 am

Juria almost spilled her tea while drinking from laughing as she remembered a few things. Juria smiled at Cosette and replied,

"Well it was normally funny! Since Brenden was in the same house as I was, we normally had classes together and he and I used to always say that the other one was smarter... It was unfair since well... I would normally get higher marks and when that happened he would say, "HAHA! TOLD YOU, YOU WERE SMARTER THAN I AM!".

Juria grinned, and laughed. It was the good old days.

"Also when we had some free time I would hang out with both your mom and dad and we would always talk... I occasionally would use a bit of higher vocabulary and make them both completely confused!!"

Juria grinned. But then realized that she was rambling.

"If you ever want to know any funny story about your father or mother just ask! In fact if you want to know anything about myself or something else just ask!"

Juria smiled kindly and then said,

"I bet you will find good friends like I had..."

Juria's voice faded towards the end of the sentence because of the fact that she knew the Dark Lord had made her do something or say something evil to whoever she knew so that they wouldn’t go looking for her while she "worked". Juria was happy that Brenden and Michelle easily forgave her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 am

Cosette giggled at the craziness Juria and her parents did and didn't mind Juria rambling on about her life with Cosette's parents, she liked listening to other peoples history.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:56 am

Juria finally finished her tea and put it down very silently so that not even a "click" could be heard.

"Oh there was on time that your father made a entire betting panel that who would get the highest test score... now mind you this was in the beginning of the year when not to many other people knew that I was somewhat smart... so everyone bet on your father and when it turned out that I got the top score EVERYONE lost their money and your father got a lot!! I do believe that was how we met… and he kept asking me how I did it… I think it was our first year! We both met your mother in the second year and I was technically the one to meet her. Then I introduced her to your father."

Juria laughed and smiled. She loved remembering the good old days, however if Cosette were to ask about the 12 years that Juria never visited, Juria might become saddened and worried.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 am

Cosette giggled and smiled. Before Cosette got to say anything her mother walked in saddened, "Juria may I please see you," she said in a sad toned. Cosette got worried but knew she wasn't follow her mother in these important conversations.

Michelle looked like she was about to cry. Cosette saw it in her brown eyes and felt really bad...
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 am

Juria knew something was wrong. She smiled at Cosette but then followed Michelle into another room. Once they were out of hearing distance of Cosette, Juria asked with a worried look in her eyes,

"What is wrong Michelle?"

Juria knew that Michelle was always a kind person and didn’t have too much to worry or be sad about so the fact Michelle was sad was a definite problem. Juria listened intently to her friend as Michelle started to speak.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:44 am

"Something gone wrong with our company..." Michelle started then starting to cry, "They said they found something wrong and wanted to sue us...but the real problem is...Branden and I are going the jail," Michelle burst out crying. She never went to jail before and was afraid to go. "And we have a favor to ask you," Michelle looked away trying to force her tears back, "A long time ago when we had our kids without you knowing until now we made YOU their godmother..." Michelle looked at Juria's face to see what she would say and what kind of emotion she would have towards it. "So we were wondering if you can take care of our daughters for the time being... you can even live here for all I care just please help them!" Michelle sounded desperate and was confused about the whole situation.

In the living room Cosette waited patiently for Juria to come back. She strained to hear what they were saying but couldn't exactly hear them. She took a deep breath and watched George come in to take the cup. She followed him, "George? Do you know what is wrong with mother?" she asked politely.

"Yes, I do but I swore I wouldn't tell you...but I will," George smiled putting the cup in the sink then bending down to Cosette's level whispering everything in her ear. Cosette eyes widened and couldn't believe what she was hearing and looked at George in a astonished look. "Why? Who would do such a thing George!" Cosette asked. "I'm sorry Cosette...I don't know," he kissed her on the head then went on washing the dishes.

Cosette walked back to the room and started playing the piano again in a sad tone, expressing her feelings. She could feel tears running down her face and she wiped them off. She couldn't believe both her parents were going to jail and there was nothing wrong. The tone of the piano was low and soft with a hint of sadness in it that cannot be explained. Cosette wondered how long they would be in jail, when will they come out, did they actually find anything wrong with the company? Her mind was full of questions and she wasn't really paying attention of what she was playing.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:24 pm

Juria’s jaw dropped. Not only that she could NOT see both of her friends in Jail, she couldn’t believe that she was a Godmother. Juria had believed with every fiber of her being that after Voldemort had forced her to work for him, no one would ever trust her completely like that with anything. Here, Michelle just called her over and asked to take care of their two kids whom Juria knew were the world and universe to the two parents.

Juria stuttered a bit at first but cleared her voice and asked softly,

“Muggle Jail or… Azkaban…”

Juria’s eyes then widened tremendously so that Michelle could see her blue eyes completely,

“ME? A what?! Michelle… I know that now I'm fine… but you really trust me with your KIDS?!”

Juria was more worried for Michelle and Branden than if the kids were going to be safe with her. Juria was worried if Michelle was still in her right mind.

“Michelle, you really think leavening the kids with me is a wise choice?”

Juria wondered how the girls would react if they ever caught wind that she was once a Death Eater. From the background Juria heard soft music playing, the sound proofing charm that Michelle had placed on the room only went one ways. Cosette could not hear what the two women were saying, but Juria could hear what Cosette was playing. Juria hoped that everything would turn out all right and even if the girls found out who she had “once been” everything would still be fine.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Michelle eyes where still pouring out, she didn't deserve to go to jail but she had to.

"I'm going to Azkaban." She wiped her tears but more kept coming. "And yes I trust you, They don't have anyone else except my mother...who is to old to take care of them and George doesn't know much about kids, and you see kids and now how to treat them properly. Please Juria your the only one I can ask help from, please take care of them for the time being," Michelle pleaded. She never asked for any help before in a long time.

The music in the background became more intense. "Branden is already in jail and there waiting for me...they said I can tell you whats going on...but now I have to leave," she quickly hug Juria, "Please take care of my children." With that Michelle left to go to Azkaban.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Juria couldn’t find anything else to say. Tears clouded her eyes as Michelle left, she had half a mind to break them out of Azkaban but she knew it would be a problem. Juria shook the tears from her eyes and made her emotions grow cold, she had learnt to after crying over what she might have done. In a daze she went over to where Cosette played the piano and as though in a trance just stood by the piano. Juria slowly looked at Cosette and saw her crying.

Moving a little awkwardly, Juria sat on the piano bench with Cosette and pulled the girl into a hug. She guessed that Branden had told Cosette.

"Don’t cry Cosette, please don’t cry."

Juria was on the verge of crying herself. She had not even thought of the fact that Cosette might feel awkward about Juria hugging her. Juria hoped that Cosette would accept the embrace. Juria had plenty experience at taking care of kids, she was the school doctor after all. Juria said in a calm smooth and soothing voice,

"Your parents might be gone for a little while till everything is resolved... you and your sister will be staying with me for the time being ok... ?"

Juria held the girl in her arms and hoped that she was helping instead of hindering.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Cosette wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings so when she felt a hug from Juria she was shocked. She calmed down and hugged her back crying. She didn't want her parents to leave. Feeling the warmth of the hug from Juria made Cosette feel better and she tried fight back her tears.

Cosette wondered how Delilah would take the new... Would she be sad, or just normal? Cosette wanted to hug her father again and wanted him to tell her everything will be alright like he always did when she was little. She was scared that her parents would stay there forever and wished they were back.

She sighed and nodded slowly hoping Juria was right about them coming home soon. And was kind of glad she will be spending more time with Juria then anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Duran's home- England
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next