Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Duran's home- England EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Duran's home- England EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Duran's home- England EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Duran's home- England EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Duran's home- England EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Duran's home- England EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Duran's home- England Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England Voting_barThe Duran's home- England Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Duran's home- England Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England Voting_barThe Duran's home- England Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Duran's home- England

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-25

File
Name: Becca Diggory & Delilah Duran
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Duran's home- England Empty
PostSubject: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 am

Delilah sat down on the couch of the huge living room, being so rich and having everything makes her so lonely. Her parents are always busy. She looked in the unlit fireplace imagining a small fire crackling and glaring in the fire. She started hearing music in the living room, the sound of happiness but sadness at the same time. Delilah came back to earth and remembered there was no fire in the fireplace and saw Cosette playing the piano. Delilah sat there closing her eyes and listening to the beautiful music surrounding the room.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 am

Cosette walked into her parent's study to say good morning to them,

"Good morning mother good morning father," she smiled. Her father looked behind his shoulder and smiled,

"Good morning Cosette, I would play with you but your mother and I are far to busy," he looked back at his work and started writing down notes again. Cosette frowned and walked into the living room and noticed Delilah sitting down on the couch looking at the fire place and daydreaming. Cosette gave a tiny laugh and sat down and put her fingers on the grand piano in the living room. She started playing a song to her liking. She didn't notice the Delilah was watching and listening to her and she kept on playing.

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25i56AWtFqk))
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:48 am

Delilah smiled and after she was done playing she was sad, "Why did you stop playing?" she asked. Delilah loved to listen to Cosette play and she got up off of the couch and sat down next to her "I wish I can play like you" she smiled at Cosette.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 am

Cosette rested her fingers on the keys of the piano and looked at Delilah, "The song is over, I cannot continue a song once it is over," Cosette explained.

She scooted over a little giving Delilah more space to sit and got out a beginners book for Delilah. She showed her what note goes on what key and gave Delilah a demonstration of the beginners song. After she was done playing it she let Delilah try playing it.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:54 am

Delilah tried playing the song over and over again but kept failling "I don't know how you do it but this is immpossible!" Delilah looked at the piano and made a pouty face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:12 am

Cosette shook her head in disapproval that she got nearly every note wrong, she knew Delilah didn't play. She laughed slightly when Delilah made a pouty, "You just need more practice." She heard footsteps coming down the stairs, she didn't know who it was, it was either the maid or one of her parents. Cosette got off the chair and walked across the room picking up one of the the books of astronomy and sat down. She started reading it and looked at all the pictures of the stars and moon.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Delilah watched Cosette walk to the bookshelf and picking out a book. She noticed her mom walk across the huge entrance of the living and into the kitchen. Delilah got up and walked into the kitchen as well.

“What’s for lunch mom?” she asked as her stomach was growling.

“I’m busy now go ask George” she replied as she was skimming through the mail on the counter. George, our butler, came inside the kitchen and next the sink putting all the dry dishes away.

“What would you like Miss. Duran?” He asked politely.

“I would like a ham sandwich no mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and cut the crust, as usual” she explained. George washed his hands and took out a clean white sparkly small glass plate and carefully started Delilah’s sandwich. He made sure he did everything correct and he put the plate with the sandwich on the table for Delilah putting a napkin and orange juice down on the table next to her plate.

“Yum!” she grabbed the sandwich with both of her hands and stuffed it into her face getting mayo and crumbs all over her lips, cheeks, the plate, and the table.

“Did you enjoy it Miss. Duran?” He asked.

“Yes I have thank you George” she replied as she wiped her mouth with the napkin and drinking some orange juice. She got up off the chair and left her mess behind for George to clean it up for her.

She went up into her room and opened up her shades to look outside. She was on the second floor of the huge house they were living in. It wasn’t really a mansion…maybe just a mini mansion. She watched all the little muggles play with their muggle sports and toys. The Duran family lived in the rich part of town with a lot of kids to play with, but now since Delilah is a witch she doesn’t want to play with muggles she wants to play with her own kind, witches and wizards. Cosette’s room was right next to hers and her parent’s room was a couple doors down. Delilah sat on her bed boredly looking in the mirror and realized she forgot to put on some make-up. She walked to her vanity set and sat down putting on eyeliner, mascara, light lipstick (etc.). She smiled at her beauty and was so proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Cosette arrived into the kitchen seeing Delilah leaving, she saw a mess on the table from Delilah and felt bad when George went to clean up her mess.

"Are you hungry?" he asked me.

"Yes but I'll serve myself," Cosette replied as she went inside the fridge. She grabbed the leftover pasta from the day before and popped it into the microwave and sat down on the table and started reading her astronomy book again. A few minutes passed and Cosette got up and grabbed the pasta from the microwave and getting a fork and pushed her book away from the food and started eating it on the table.

George grabbed a napkin and set it next to Cosette, "would you like something to drink Miss?" he asked.

"Some water please," Cosette replied. George grabbed a glass and poured ice cold water in the glass and set it next to Cosette's plate. Cosette finished eating and drank some water then grabbed all her dishes and washing them for George so he wouldn't have to do more work.

Cosette grabbed her book off the table going up stairs to Delilah's room, "Do you want to play wizards chess?" Cosette asked as she grabbed the board game from Delilah's closet. She set it up on the bed wanted to play with her.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Delilah took her eyes off of the window and looked at Cosette putting up the board game. She kneeled down next to the bed in front of the game "I want to be black" she asked grabbing the white peices. She set up the her side of the board when a baseball crashed into the window. Delilah jumped at the crashed grabbed the baseball and looking outside her broken window, "HEY WATCH IT YOU STUPID MU- KIDS!" she was about to call them muggles but she stopped herself and saw both her parents come in.

"What happened!?" her mom yelled.

"The neighborhood kids through a baseball and crashed out window" Delilah explained.

Their dad ran down stairs and outside "Who threw that baseball in our home!?" he demanded a answer. All the muggles were scared and one of the parents came out. "What's going on?" they asked confused and stupidly. They noticed the broken winow.

"I'm so sorry for what they done here let me pay you for the damage." The parent took out their wallet and giving Delilah's and Cosette's dad money. He took the money and got in the car to buy another window for their house.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Cosette was almost done setting her side of the board when she saw a baseball flying in the room. She got startled and saw Delilah screaming at the kids when both her parents came in. Her dad ran down stairs and Cosette went to Delilah watching him get in the car and drive off.

"To bad we live with muggles dad could just fix it up with a simple spell," Cosette thought out loud and put her index finger on the sharp tips of the glass carefully. She by mistake pricked her finger and saw the blood slowly stream down her finger. She licked the blood and went to the bathroom and wrapped a bandage on it. She looked at herself in the mirror and took out the comb and slowly brushing her hair again. She new her hair was already combed but she liked it nice a soft. She put the brush back and felt her soft light skin and blinking in the mirror. She wondered how Delilah and herself could be twins when they look nothing alike or act alike.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Delilah saw some blood slowly dripping down the glass and went inside the bathroom where Cosette was "Are you ok?" she asked looking at Cosette's bandaged finger. She noticed that Cosette had brushed her hair and saw the brush out of place.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she grabbed the brush "Come on I can help you look more pretty." She slowly started combing Cosette's soft blonde hair and was thinking of a style for it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Cosette noticed Delilah walking in the bathroom and smiled, "I'm alright." She watched Delilah brush Cosette's hair in the mirror.

"There's nothing wrong, and why should we dress up? We're not going anywhere important, we shouldn't look formal if we're staying in our own house and nobodies coming." Cosette replied. She turned around and stared at Delilah, "I'm not trying to be rude but I don't like to dress up if it's just for fun." Cosette looked at Delilah with her crystal blue eyes wondering why Delilah wants to do this. Cosette knows she wants to be a hair and make-up artist but Cosette hates being the practice person.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Delilah giggled "Come on what if some guests come in and you don't look pretty" Delilah grabbed the eyeliner and turned Cosette around "and besides its very fun and I need someone to practice on for my future job!" she explained "now stay still." She opened the eyeliner and started doing Cosette's eyes very carefully making sure she wouldn't poke her eye.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Cosette sighed and made sure stood very still. She felt the pencil going across the lower part of her eye then the top, "I don't think this is fun, and I know how to put it on myself," she sighed in boredom.

She noticed her mom came in, "What are you two doing?" she asked.

"Well, Delilah is putting on make-up for me," she sounded bored.

Her mother rolled her eyes, "Your should take pride of yourself and make yourself look nice."

"I do It's just that I'm not in school and no one is coming over," Cosette explained. Her mom looked angry and walked away. Cosette looked at Delilah watching her put on the eyeliner on the other eye.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Delilah noticed her mom come by and said hello and after she was done with the eyeliner she grabbed the blush, "Hmm I don't think you need this" she replied putting it down and getting the eye shadow.

"And besides, don't you have that one class where you're learning Latin today?" She asked and heard their dad came in. After she was done with all her make-up she said "Oo dads home I'll do your hair in a bit." she went inside the room and saw dad bring in the same type of window in the room and carefully taking out the broken one. He put the new one in the wall and cleaning up the broken peices making sure he got every last one of them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Cosette gasped, "Oh my gosh! I forgot all about my class! Hurry and do my make-up!" After she was done she saw her dad come in and rushed in the room and waited patiently until he was done,

"Father, I forgot today was Wednesday you need to take me to my Latin class," she reminded her dad. He nodded and they went the car and left.

He came home 10 minutes later without Cosette and went in his study to do more work. Cosette gets out of class in an hour so he made a note telling himself to pick up Cosette in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Delilah watch them leaved and put away the board game Cosette and Delilah set up. she went down stares looking in the bookcase and noticed her dad came in. She smiled at him and he gave out a slight smile back going to his study. Delilah frowned going to her room and noticed Cosette left her astronomy book on the bed. She sat down and flipped throw some of the pages then stopped and noticed a lot of notes written in the book. She saw some words scratched off by ink and saw writting inside.

"That's weird," she thought out loud reading the book then the notes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:50 pm

An hour passed and Cosette waited next to the parking lot for her dad to pick her up. A few minutes later she saw a car pull up in front of her and it was her dad inside. She put herself in the car and putting down her folder filled with notes.

"How was your class today Cosette?" He asked.

" Era benissimo, niente special" she replied in Latin the translated in english, "It was fine nothing special"

Her dad laughed and they arrived home. She went inside Delilah's room and saw her reading Cosette's book.

"What are you doing?" she asked already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:49 am

Delilah hurried and shut the book and turned to Cosette "Oh nothing, just reading" something Delilah would rarely do.

"So how was latin class?" she asked trying to change the sunject while questions filled her mind.

Why is the actual writting scratched off and rewrote be her? she thought to herself

She forced a smile on her face hoping Cosette would buy it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:59 am

"It's O.K if you read my books... I suppose you read my notes," Cosette sat next to Delilah picking up the book and skimming through it, "Half of what is saying is false... I didn't like this book," she explained.

She looked back at Delilah and smiled, "Latin class what great, Oh e ringraziamenti per fare il mio trucco se esso wasn' t per voi allora stavo andando brutto a codice categoria latino," Cosette giggle and translated, "Oh and thanks for doing my make-up if it wasn't for you then I would be going ugly to Latin class."

She got up going to the exit of her room, "I'm going down stairs, want to come with me?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:06 am

"Wow you getting good at Latin!" Delilah complimented Cosette "and how do you know there wrong?" Delilah asked as she followed her out of the room
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 am

"Thank you Delilah," Cosette smiled as they walked down the stairs. When they got to the bottom Cosette put her book away in the huge bookshelf that seemed like a library, "I'm in Ravenclaw silly, I'm smarter then normal," Cosette explained. She saw someone through the window coming near the door. Cosette stared curiously, she never seen her around the neighborhood so she must be new.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:23 am

Juria walked to the Duran's door. She had known the Duran's from Hogwarts and also before she had gone under the Imperio curse. She heard they were in town and wanted to see them, hoping that they would remember her and if she had not done something terrible to them.

Today Juria had her hair down and flowing in soft curls that fell gently around her face so that she looked beautiful. Juria's blue eyes stood out due to her button up silk silver t-shirt and black fabric pants that she had on today. On her arms she had black sleeve-gloves on that had silver thread rose patterns into the dark fabric.

Juria reached out and started to knock on the door but stopped. She sighed a small sigh then continued and knocked on the door in four short knocks. Juria hoped that whatever had happened 12 years ago was not too bad and that her -once- friends were still her friends.

Juria waited for someone to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:11 am

Delilah quickly turned her head to the door and saw a women standing in front of the door "Who is that Cosette? Answer it" she said.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:20 am

Cosette sighed, "I don't know who that is," She walked up to the door and opened it seeing the women standing. She stared at the women and smiled shyly, "um, hi, who are you?" Before the woman could answer she heard her mother come in the living room seeing the stranger in front of Cosette.

Her eyes widened and she couldn't believe who she was seeing. Cosette saw her astonished, shocked look and thought Juria wasn't a good person.

"Juria, w-what a surprise I haven't seen you for years please come in," Cosette's mom said as she went to the door and pushed Cosette aside inviting Juria in her home.

"Maleducato!" Cosette said in Latin meaning rude in English. Cosette walked back to Delilah who was looking at Juria confused.

"She must be one of mom's childhood friends," Cosette whispered to Delilah as she picked up a different book from the bookshelf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England Empty

Back to top Go down

The Duran's home- England
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next