Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England - Page 7 Voting_barThe Duran's home- England - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Duran's home- England - Page 7 Vote_lcap1The Duran's home- England - Page 7 Voting_barThe Duran's home- England - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Duran's home- England

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Duran's home- England - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Cosette had lost her words of what Juria had said about her sibling. She couldn't think of anything else and she felt extraordinarily sad of what happened to Juria's sibling. Cosette finally got the words back and asked, "what happened?" she choked trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:32 am

Juria just waved her hand as if to wave the question away and said,

"I am not sure; I wasn't there at the time..."

Juria was half lying, half telling the truth. In body and form, she was there... she had been the one to end her sister's life. But in memory, she had only been there for a few minutes to hear her parents screaming and calling her a murderer and telling her to leave and never return. Juria didn't like remembering it. Juria tried to change the subject,

"So, what could your sister be up to?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:35 am

Cosette just went along with the question and shook the thought about her sister's death away. "I'm not sure, I should check on her," Cosette said looking up at the ceiling as if she could see through it.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:36 am

"Yes you should."

Juria smiled and laughed, happy to get away from the painful memories she had.

"I'll wait right here, go check on her."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 am

"Ok," Cosette said and ran up stairs to her sister's room to see if she was still alive. "Delilah what are you doing? Who cares if you look beautiful or not!" Cosette said watching her sister trying to put on make- up.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:41 am

Juria smiled as Cosette ran to check on her sister. She got up and walked to the piano again. Trying to play as softly as possible, so she wouldnt draw too much attention to herself, she played the song Sakura on the piano.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-07-25

File
Name: Becca Diggory & Delilah Duran

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 am

Delilah was putting on some mascara when her sister came in, "Hold on I'm almost.....DONE!" Delilah got up and went to the door. "WELL!? What are you waitinf for our guest is waiting for us!" Delilah said and ran down stairs leaving her sister.

She went up to Juria who was playing the piano, "Hello!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:44 am

Cosette was just standing there, "Uh ok?" she said and walked down stairs to join Delilah and Juria, "You know mother doesn't like you running in the house Delilah!" Cosette said with her hand crossed.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:46 am

"Oh calm down Cosette mom and dad arent here so technically I can do what I want!" Delilah grinned, "And besides I'm older then you so you can't tell me what to do!" She grinned even wider.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:47 am

"Yeah only by two minutes, anyways this discussion is over," Cosette said and smiled at Juria.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 am

Juria stopped playing the piano and stood up to greet the very pretty girl.

"Oh hello, I didn’t know that a model was living here... I'm Juria."

Juria grinned at her goddaughter. It was true, Delilah knew fashion VERY well. Juria turned to Cosette and grinned, then teased,

"Cosette, I told you to go check on your sister, not this beautiful model... now where is your sister?"

Juria grinned to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:55 am

"This IS my sister, and shes not a model, she doesn't even look all that great," Cosette said. Cosette was actually quiet jealous of her sister, she envied her beauty, that's why they don't get along a lot.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:58 am

Delilah looked at her sister madely, "Your just jealous I'm prettier then you!" Delilah was argueing with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:00 am

"Jealous? HA! Why would I ever be jealous of you!?" Cosette argued back, but then realized she should argue with her parents gone. Cosette looked down, "I...got to go," Cosette said and went up stairs to her room so she wouldn't argue anymore.
Delilah might be beautiful but Cosette was smart and respectful and tried to keep out of fights, especially with her family.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 am

Juria raised her eyebrow at the fight.

"I wouldn’t say she should be jealous. You both are astoundingly beautiful. You really should teach me some tricks... both of you!"

Juria smiled at Delilah, but still wondering about Cosette. She was sure that Cosette just needed a little time and would soon come down. But till then, she wanted to get to know Delilah a little more also.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 am

"Eh, you want to learn about beauty!?" Delilah smiled at Juria and ignored her sister when she went up stairs, "Well it's quiet simple, all you got to do is find some eye shadow that will match your eyes, some mascara, blush, and other stuff, you just have to be creative about it!" Delilah smiled.

"Ah, are you hungry or thirsty?" Delilah asked trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:09 am

Juria smiled at the girl,

"It's easy for you to say... I've never been pretty though anyway so it will take a little more work for me."

Juria laughed and then politely denied anything,

"No thank you, I'm never actually too hungry or thirsty."

Juria knew because she was a doctor, that the way she consumed food and drink should have been not only unhealthy, but very peculiar, however if the thought ever did cross her mind, it was pushed out with other thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 am

"Well, you have a very pretty face, so you don't really need a lot of make-up maybe somehting light you know? Like to brighten up your eyes," Delilah smiled. She nodded when Juria told her she didn't want anything.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:14 am

Juria shrugged, her eyes had already been bright, mostly because they were a pure shade of blue, with different shades in her eyes.

"Well you are the expert I presume."

Juria gave a beautiful smile to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Becca_Diggory
Fouth year
Fouth year
Becca_Diggory

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:22 am

Delilah looked deeply into Juria's eyes then changed her mind, "actually your eyes are already bright and so pretty!" she admired Juria's eyes. "There even bluer then Cosette's eyes!" She nodded at the statement which she knew it was true.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:53 am

Juria chuckled and smiled as she replied,

"I inherited it from my father."

She thought briefly about her father but tried to hold back any memories that would make her sad she couldn’t see him anymore. She then laughed and told the girl,

"Actually, you can tell my father's eyes are blue from a long ways away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duran's home- England   The Duran's home- England - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Duran's home- England
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7