Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Common Room - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Common Room - Page 12 Vote_lcap1The Common Room - Page 12 Voting_barThe Common Room - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Common Room - Page 12 Vote_lcap1The Common Room - Page 12 Voting_barThe Common Room - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Common Room

Go down 
+7
Candii Corn
Merciful Heavens
Lycoris Calantha
Zabby Gallagher
Marie McDore
Lacklustre
Headmistress Kiara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Common Room - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Nick, Diana and Helena stood reading the notice on the Common Room wall.

It was a rather comedic sight to see as all three of them had identical frowns on their faces and their arms crossed.

Nicolas was first to destroy the silence that fallen upon them when they were reading the notice. "Well i guess I can't join then... number four is going to be a bit of a problem."

Diana whirled on him. "I can't believe you'd even consider joining!"

"What a load of rubbish." Helena said her eyes still not leaving the notice.

"I'm not joining," but even as Nicolas said it he neared the red quill.

"Nicolas what are you doing?" Diana asked suspiciously, a high-pitched quality to her voice.

"Tranquilo cousin," He held it in his hand, examined it carefully and let it go.

However, Nicolas wasn't done. He took out his wand from his pocket and muttered a few spells under his breath.

"Hmmm....it's impervious to magic...." He said absent-mindedly. "No matter." He whipped out a tin can from that bottomless pocket of his and started to shake it.

"What is that?" Helena asked.

Her questioned was some what answered when Nicolas started to spray red spray paint on the notice. Several seconds later Nicolas stepped back to admire his handy-work.

"Not bad." Helena commented as she read the 'LAME' written in true Gryffindor fashion, a nice bright red.

"You carry around cans of graffiti in your pocket?" Diana said in wonder.

"That among other things." Nicolas said simply. "But nothing I'd like to share with you cousin..." Nicolas then coughed something that sounded suspiciously like 'Prefect'.

"I'll pretend not to see that as I don't like this one bit. How could the Headmistress allow something of this sort here?" Diana asked the other two.

"Beats me." Helena said. Nicolas shrugged and said. "Anyone to breakfast?"

"Sure!" Helena said following Nicolas out the Common Room. Diana stood to stare at the notice for a few more moments before following her friends out. She didn't like this one bit....
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 am

Professor Delanquar, Head of Gryffindor hurried into the common room. A second year had come to her chambers to inform her of a rather strange event and although she had already been alerted to its presence by wards around the common room, she had thanked the child.

One look at the notice was all she needed, before she attempted to destroy it. Impervious to magic... she quickly discovered. And she was not about to use Excessum Neci in front of the gathering of students.

"No one is to go near it!" she murmured, just loudly enough so most in attendance could hear her. Conjuring a large velvet blanket, she covered the notice, pinning the sides and corners to the stone. There was a faint hiss, but the cloth remained.
Back to top Go down
magmafire
Third year
Third year
magmafire

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-11-14

File
Name: Max Pearson
Blood Rank: Muggle born

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:54 pm

As Max walked down to the common room, he looked around. it seemed like everyone had left for their classes already. his stomach started to rumble. Boy, am I hungry. Max thought to himself. he might as well go down to the Great Hall for a bite to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jovan
First year
First year

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-08-03

File
Name: Jovan Smith
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 pm

I walked down the stairs into the common room, It was empty so I took a seat on the couch and pulled out my text book to study.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Common Room
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12