Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Great Hall - Page 13 Vote_lcap1The Great Hall - Page 13 Voting_barThe Great Hall - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Great Hall - Page 13 Vote_lcap1The Great Hall - Page 13 Voting_barThe Great Hall - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Great Hall

Go down 
+15
magmafire
Raven
Falling_Rain
Candii Corn
sub_rosa
Amy Avalon
Casey Silvertongue
Marie McDore
Moon Hound Hati
Eupa
kissofdeath
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Great Hall - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:40 pm

With POOF, Diana fell from the air, landing on the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Ana shut her eyes, glimpsing the great hall full of students and the professors table just below her.
She managed to shove the dagger into a pocket as she fell....
Right onto the Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:13 pm

To say Kiara was shocked to have a student fall on top of her was a understatement. and it hurt really her poor shoulder wasn't having a good week.

"Ow...."

She bit her lip and look down at Miss Vaight

"Good heavens where did you come from Miss. Vaight? are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:16 pm

"The prefect's bathroom, Professor..."
She noticed everyone staring at her and turned slightly pink. "Um..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:32 pm

"The Prefects bathroom?" she asked as she got up ignoring the pain pulsing in her shoulder.

"Explain Miss Vaight"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Ana sighed and held out the dagger and locket, now separate.
"Daglock Cavill."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:06 pm

If Professor Viper had answered his question, or posed another to him, Sevastyan hadn't heard for in an instant's time something - or someone - had fallen onto him. The good news was that he'd been sitting down; the bad news was whom- or what-ever had fallen on him forced the professor to tumble out of his chair for he'd been sitting at a bit of an angle to begin with. A loud string of largely involuntary Russian exclamations that sounded none too friendly escaped the professor right before the 'thud' of impact with the floor, punctuated with a grunted "Oof."

Despite having been caught off guard Sevastyan immediately had wand in hand and struggled to stand and defend against . . .

. . . a student?! The professor immediately returned the wooden instrument to its proper place.

The furrowed brows of irritation unknotted out of confusion, though by the look in his eyes it was clear Sevastyan was trying to sort out the logic of it, completely oblivious as to how priceless his countenance would have appeared to, say, a prankster. Gazing down at his assailant, for lack of a better word, Sevastyan felt one of his eyebrows hike upward in an expression that clearly asked what she was doing. "Are you all right? . . . And vot in Merlin's name just happened?" he asked gruffly, offering a calloused hand up to the student that had fallen onto him.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:09 pm

"Oh!" Diana said getting up as quickly as she could. "Ow, pain." She said nursing her leg.

"I'm terribly sorry Professor."
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:23 pm

"Not to vorry," Sevastyan stated simply. He hadn't been too horribly injured, but there was a good chance he'd be a little sore the following day.

"But I vould still like to know precisely vot is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Ana turned and saw Diana had also fallen on a teacher. Great. Two angry teachers.
Well she was not going to take the entire blame for this!
"Casill- ... Diana. Your locket thing... They fell apart again."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Kiara looked at Miss Vaight and Miss Casillas and sighed.

"Okay explain you selves, what happened exactly"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:56 pm

"Well Professor, my family has passed this dagger down through generations, and Diana's has passed the locket down. They are the Daglock Cavill...the two object made to be used against the Deathly Hallows. They are meant to have the ability to dissolve or absorb spells cast at them, and teleportation apparently. We were in the prefects bathroom and managed to get them activated..."
Ana decided to skip over the details.
"And then they pulled us together and we ended up um...here. Well, above the table."
She glanced at Diana, wondering if she would blab to the Headmistress about Darien stealing the locket.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Diana nodded to confirm Ana's story. "When my locket felt her dagger they suddenly pulled each other together." Diana left out the part where she punched Ana. Though there was a bruise that was starting to get pink. And she touched her cheek and remembered she was still bleeding slightly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:30 am

Eglantine pulled back from the table sharply as Miss Vaight fell from seemingly no where onto Kiara and turned her head to see that Miss Casillas had done nearly the same thing with Professor Kaminski.

After listening to the brief explanation of what had occurred to have them dumped on the Head Table, Eglantine pulled out her wand, seeing that both girls were injured.
"I take it that the blood on these two objects," she gestured toward the locket and dagger. "Just naturally appeared as well?" She glared icily at the two girls, knowing full well that the incident had most likely started as a fight.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:39 am

Kiara nodded noticing the injures on the two students as well.

"What were you two doing the prefects bathroom anyway before this all started?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:56 am

"I was going to have a bath." Diana said honestly. "But Ana was already there."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:27 am

Kiara raised her eye brow.

"Yes Miss Viaght is a Prefect as well.. then what happened?"

Kiara had a pretty good idea what happened but she wanted the students to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:44 am

Diana glanced at Ana. She was angry at Darien for stealing her locket for her but she wasn't going say anything about that to the Headmistress. That was strictly between her and Darien Vaight.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:57 am

Kiara sighed... after recieving the news of the triwizard tournament, and then being trampled on by a student had not left her in the best of moods.

"Miss Casillas unless you want 2 weeks of detention instead of 1 you will tell me how you got the cut on your cheek.... The same goes for you as well Miss Vaight. Now what happened in the prefect bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:40 am

They fought, obviously, Eglantine said within the haven of her private thoughts. Of course why the students had yet to admit that was beyond her ability to understand. Miss Vaight and Miss Casillas had no reason to hide the fact that they had been sparring. After all they were from rival houses.
Unless... a glimmer of understanding surfaced, it was of a more personal nature. Most likely the Slytherin did not approve of her brother's attachment to the Gryffindor...
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Ana shrugged.
"It needed blood. Not particularly hygenic I know, but that was what the objects required. Blood from both a Vaight and a Casillas apparently."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:52 am

Kiara raised her eyes brow, and sighed "Not exactly a traitional way to get blood for a magical ritual is it Miss. Vaight?"

It was obvious that they had been fighting.

"Both of you shall have a week worth detention and 20 points shall be taken from both your houses. During your detention you will write a essay about these Daglock Cavill. Is that clear?"

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Fri May 08, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:46 am

((No problem. I was gone all day as well.))

Viper nodded slowly at his answer, sensing his reluctance. Clearly Sevastyan wasn't comfortable talking about his past and Viper had no desire to push him. However, she couldn't help but wonder what was it about his past that caused him to react so, although she quickly broke from her thoughts as he adressed her.

A light blush splashed her face at the compliment regarding her skills in potions. "Please, Professor. If I am to refer to you by your given name, then it is only fitting that you refer to me as Amaranth. Or at least Viper." she said as the corners of her mouth twitch.

She sighed as she answered truthfully to his last question though. He delved truthfully into his past for her, so it was only fitting that she do the same.

"Ever since I could remember, my life revolved around potions. I was about four when my grandfather began teaching me all the basics and how to brew simple potions. When he died three years later, I had an entire library at my disposal and I did alot of reading: potions essays, experiments, novels... Naturally when I got to Hogwarts I was far ahead than the other students in my years so my interest strayed to other topics. In fact, when I was in fifth year I honestly wanted to be an auror." she said, smiling fondly at the memory. It seemed like a lifetime ago...

She brought the goblet to her lips and sipped at it, closing her eyes. It was as though the crimson liquid was a rope, pulling her back to the present. "They wouldn't enlist me. I have a few..health issues." she answered as honestly as she could. She liked Sevastyan well enough, but she didn't feel it to be appropriate to inform him of every little detail.

"From then on, everything was about potions. I spent all my free time thinking of new ingredients, new methods to use, and eventually I landed an internship at the Potions Lab and it was all up from there: actually developing potions, making a difference." she leaned back in her chair, her mind spinning with thoughts, her right hand unconsciously tracing the Viper family crest on her goblet. "You know, the Vipers don't have that great of a reputation here in Britain."

Viper wasn't sure if all the details of Voldemort's reign reached Sevastyan's homeland so it was either that Sevastyan had no knowledge of the Viper clan's role during the war or he was being very nice about it by not remarking on anything.

"They are known for destroying life, a reputation I inherited thoroughly. But when I worked at the Ministry making potions, I wasn't destroying life. I was creating it, enhancing it..." she quickly broke out of her reverie and sat up straighter, slightly embarassed for letting her thoughts stray her so far.

She smiled a small smile as she looked down, a stray lock of hair falling on her face. "Forgive me, Sevastyan. I did not mean for my thoughts to take me so far. it must have been quite dull for you." Viper apologized as she mentally scolded herself. She loathed pity parties. Especially when she was the hostess.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:31 pm

"Yes Headmistress." Ana replied.

((Where should I send her for detention...lol, and where shall I send Darien to his detention after attacking the flying horse?))
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:38 pm

((I will make a thread for it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next