Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Great Hall - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Great Hall - Page 2 Voting_barThe Great Hall - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Great Hall - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Great Hall - Page 2 Voting_barThe Great Hall - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Great Hall

Go down 
+15
magmafire
Raven
Falling_Rain
Candii Corn
sub_rosa
Amy Avalon
Casey Silvertongue
Marie McDore
Moon Hound Hati
Eupa
kissofdeath
Katheryn Mae Rose Schultz
Lacklustre
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

The Great Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 am

Kiara groned when Eglantine left.

"Perhapes I was to harsh..."

Looking at the untouched food and forgotten cane she was certian she had been.

"Maybe I should just tell her...Yeah I will, I Just hope she doesn't jump to conclusions".

After writing a brief note asking the professor to come to her office when she was free, she put to fingers in her mouth and whistled.

A moment later a blue phoenix appeared at her side.

"Saturn, could you bring this cane and note to Professor Eglantine please?" she asked the beautiful bird.

Saturn took the note in to her beak and lacked on to the cane with talans and took off in a flash of blue flame.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 am

An envelope, identical to the first that had floated into the Headmistress's office, fell in front of the Headmistress.

The letter inside stated simply that Professor DeLanquar would be sure to go to the office as soon as the detention was finished.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Viper sat at the Great Hall, playing with her tea. Breakfast was very and slow and boring until she noticed a group of students -Gryffindor and Slytherin- beginning to aruge loudly. Most Professors would race down there and break it up in a heartbeat, but Viper wasn't like most Professors. Instead she sat back in her seat, enjoying the spectacle and conjuring a goblet of red wine.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Ana noticed the fight and couldn't help being interested. It was really amusing to watch the houses fight, when she didn't get injured or anything in the process.
Professor Viper didn't seem bothered by the argument, and no other teachers or Prefects decided to intervene.
Ana slowly closed her book and replaced it in her bag, pulling her wand out of a pocket. The conflict could escalate, and she didn't really want to be injured by some idiot's bad aim.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Viper waved her hand, heightening the arguing party's voices so she could hear better. She choked with laughter on her goblet as she heard some of the names the Slytherins tossed over to the Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:03 am

Professor DeLanquar, after remembering that she had not eaten anything the day before, made her way to the Great Hall. Shocked beyond words to find several Slytherins and Gryffindors fighting, she hurried to break it up, wondering why Professor Viper was only sitting there guzzling her breakfast cup.
Whispering sonorus whilst entering the group of hexing students, Eglantine thundered, "Silence!"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 am

Viper rolled her eyes. "Calm yourself, Professor DeLanquar. They were merely arguing. There's no need to act as though your wand is shoved up your-" she paused when she realized all eyes and ears in the Great Hall were on her. "Just leave them be, Professor, please. It's too early for this. I don't wish to deal with this now." she said, losing herself in her goblet.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:20 am

Professor DeLanquar ignored her and turned her attention to the students who had been fighting.
"Ten points from Slytherin." she said after using the counter-spell to reduce the volume of her voice. "Each." she continued, inwardly disgusted when the other houses cheered. "Also ten points from every Gryffindor and from you as well." she said pointing at a Hufflepuff who had her wand out.
"The Great Hall is for eating not dueling with words or hexes."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:39 am

Viper countered her immediately. "I disagree. 10 points to each Slytherin, 10 to each Gryffindor, and to that one Hufflepuff, I suppose." she leaned closer to whisper into Professor Delanquar. "Really, Professor. It's early morning combined with teenage hormones. What else can you expect?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:44 am

"I can expect you to abide by your fellow Head of House's decision. They will think twice about allowing those "teenage hormones" to control them in the future. As you said, Fear is equal to understanding."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:46 am

"And I can expect you to follow your fellow Head of House's advice to pick your battles. You use fear on them too much and they'll become immune to it, making all your words meaningless."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 am

"Then I suppose we should let them fight. Taking points from them will not make them become immune to fear, Professor. Ignoring them will."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 am

"I'm not saying you should let them kill each other! Merlin knows that should anything happen, I'll be the one up all night making healing potions. I'm merely suggesting that we let them off with a warning for now." she sighed anoyedly. "You wouldn't understand, Professor. It's been far too long since you were their age. You wouldn't remember what it was like."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:59 am

"Actually I do remember what it was like to be their age. And that is why I will not lessen my punishment. Balance and instruction help children grow into charactered individuals." very few people outside of Professor Viper could hear her, as her volume was almost beneath a whisper.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 am

Viper scoffed. "You'd have these students be like you?" she asked with as much venom as she could conjure. "I thought you cared about them Professor. I thought you wanted the best for them."

(ah! so sorry i gotta go! dang't. it ws getting so fun too! sry, see ya chickas!)
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 am

"Not like me or you. You might want to look up the definition of care."

((I have to go soon too...))
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Viper glared. "And you might want to look up the definition of retirement."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Kiara walked into the great hall eager for a cup of coffee to wake her up. After a night of no sleep heaven knows she needed it.

Once inside the great hall she couldn't help but roll her eyes. Viper and Elgantine were at it again.

"Honestly.... those two are worse then dogs and cats.... More like a lion and a snake. I do hope the Snakes bite doesn't have venom though" she mumbled to herself as sat at the staff table. To tiered to deal with the two professors bickering, she ignored them. As long as they didn't start trying to kill eachother she would stay out of it.

Half way through her cup of coffee, one of the spells she set up around the school alerted her to students dueling in the halls.

Looking over at the heads of houses, who were still glaring at eachother, kiara sighed "Fine I will go and take care of it, wouldn't want to interrupt their "converstion". Shacking her head at the two professors once again, taking her coffee with her she ventured down to the dungeons.

Ten minutes later two notes entered the great hall they said.

"Professors Viper/DeLanquar

Two of your students have been injured while dueling together. Report to the hospital wing at once.

Headmistress Kiara."
Back to top Go down
Fouth year
Fouth year

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Watching curiously, as Professors Viper and DeLanquar made their way towards the Hospital Wing, Mae wondered what exactly had happened between her two Professors to make them hate each other so much. Deciding it wasn't for her to question, Mae sat down, looking for Diana.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabbyheartsfics.proboards.com
Fouth year
Fouth year

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 pm

After searching, slightly in vain, for Professor DeLanquar, Mae decided to stop by the Headmistress' office.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 am

Professor DeLanquar hurried after Professor Viper, headed straight for the Hospital Wing. However a sobbing first year forced her to stop along the way.

"What is wrong, Mr. Parren?" she asked the young boy. He wiped a dirty hand across teary eyes and looked at her.

"Mandy pushed me down the steps." he sniffled. Then he broke into sobs again and buried his face it his hands.

Having no idea who Mandy was and the urgent matter in the hospital wing needing action, Eglantine looked about desperately for an older student to help her. None were around.

"Come now, Mr. Parren. A big boy like you can't be seen bawling in the hallway." It had the desired effect, as the boy looked both ways down the hallway and sniffed back his tears.

"Mandy wont get in trouble will she?" he asked, innocently. If he hadn't been a Gryffindor, Eglantine might have thought the statement odd.

"I do not even know who Mandy is, Mr. Parren." he nodded happily at this.

"Okay, good."

But then a heavyset girl in her third or fourth year bustled around the corner. The change in George Parren's face in instant. He looked terrified and yet enchanted as well.
"Next time I'll kill you, you little mud-blood!" the girl screeched, obviously not seeing the professor standing there. She paled when she did.

"Err..." she said flatly. Eglantine sighed.
"Err is correct, Miss Canvers. Apologize to Mr Parren for pushing his down the stairs and for calling him what you called him."
"Sorry." she muttered. Mr. Parren quickly forgave her. It took another ten minutes to get the girl to completely apologize and by that time, thirty points had been taken from Gryffindor.

Professor DeLanquar hurried along the hallway again and entered the Hospital wing.

((she can now be found in the Hospital Wing))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:07 pm

"Diana," Helena said hovering around Diana. "Do you need help with anything?"

"For the hundredth time, I'm fine, you're already carrying my books, what else do you want to do?" Diana said exasperatedly but there was an undertone of affection. "For Merlin's sake woman, I'm injuried not invalid."

"Alright," Helena said. "I'll stop hovering. Here let me hold the door for you."

"Thanks." Diana said as she walked into the Great Hall with a temporary sling around her arm.

"How long do you have to have that thing anyway?" Helena asked looking disgustedly at the thing.

"A few days, I think I could go on without it actually but the Nurses in the Hospital Wing insisted." Diana said as they sat down.

"Can I sign my name on it?" Helena asked but she already brought out her marker and started writing the "H".

"Yeah I guess so," Diana said not really needing to.
Back to top Go down
Fouth year
Fouth year

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Mae entered the Great Hall, and almost immediately, spotted Diana and her friend, Helena, sitting at one of the tables. Quietly, she made her way towards them and plunked now besides, Diana. Taking out her own marker, she added a quick "Mae Schultz" to Diana's sling before helping herself to a glass of pumpkin juice and a small bowl of cream soup.

((pstt. I won't be on for about a day ... unless I can get some time. Loads of school work for the next day.))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:37 am

((assuming you are still with me, Kiara))

Professor DeLanquar helped the Headmistress up to the door and then stepped back. It would not do to have the students think Kiara was weak and in need of help even walking.
"Can you make it to the table, dear?" Eglantine asked, gently.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 am

Kiara smiled tieredly

"Yes, Thank you.. my friend"

Then she pushed to doors opened to the great hall, and managed to get to the staff table with out fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next