Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 Voting_barRandom Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 Voting_barRandom Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Random Halls in Hogwarts

Go down 
+3
sub_rosa
Merciful Heavens
Headmistress Kiara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:38 am

"Right..." Esis drawled, rolling her eyes. "If I had a thread for every time I heard that one..." she winked. "Ah, young love. The exchanged glances, the petting, the blushing. Us old lovers just get the whole thing over with." she shrugged, taking another sip. "Life passes, eh? So what are you standing around for. Off with you two, say hiya to the moon for me!"

Ciaran nodded, speechless.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 am

Kiara chuckled as Esis left, " She is such a opened witch hmm" she said still blushing.

She laughted again, "I never thought I would still be defined as young Love at the age of 30 though, I suppose we should take it as a compliment eh?" she asked in amusement.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 am

Ciaran just nodded, shaking his head. "A wee bit to "open" for me taste..." he murmured, in case she was still within ear shot. "At 80 something, everyone but Horatio is young ta her." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Kiara nodded, "Yes, I would say so" she said still looking rather amazed at how young witches and wizards could still look.

"I am still not used to how wizards and witches age so slowly" she admitted.

"Though I confess, I am not complaining about looking like this when I am in my 80s" she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:05 am

"Aye, neither will I. If me age is that ever of me uncle, I'd be delighted to look as fresh." It was true that at 175, Horatio did not look it. "Might be the pumpkin juice." Ciaran jested, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:17 am

Kiara chuckled, "Yes, so would I, to think we could live long enough to meet our... great, great, great,.... erm great Grandchildren if we are lucky" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:51 am

Ciaran beamed. "That's a lot of greats, lass." he winked at her kissing her cheek. "But a lot of luck..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 am

Kiara chuckled and nodded "Yes, could happen though" she said with a wink.

After a few moments of silence a sudden but of curiosity got. She looked only slightly nervous at Ciaran, would he mind the question?.... he knew what she feared, she was curious what he did.

"Hmm mind if I ask you something? Something personal..... erm.. you don't have to I am merely Curious..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:26 am

"Not at all, darlin." He smiled, curious. "Any question, anytime." he couldn't remember Kiara ever having asked him if she could ask a question before.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:35 am

Kiara swallowed, "Well you know my worst fear... erm nightmare.. I was just wondering, what is yours?" she asked timidly. She normally never asked questions such as these, but... other then seeing his boggart, how else was she to find out?..
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:45 am

Ah... he should have seen this coming. "Lass, are ya sure ya want to know?" he asked in return, biting his lip. His worst fear... maybe it had changed as well...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 am

Kiara shook her head, "It is alright love.... I don't need to know" she said as she kissed his cheek.

"I was just curious I guess" she said still giving him a one armed hug.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:05 am

"Aye..." he murmured. "I'll tell ya tomorrow. Promise..." They had reached the stairs and he didn't want to discuss fears anymore as they began their moonlit walk.

"Read any good book lately?" he joked, half serious half smiling.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:36 am

Kiara nodded and smiled, " Fair enough, love"

She chuckled at his question, "Not recenty dear, well that depends what you define as good book, found a good book on advanced enchantments when I was making everyones christmas presents.... " she said with a chuckle, she hadn't really had time to relaxe with a good book. Any free time she had she spent with Ciaran Tav, or Eglantine and Horatio.

"What about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:57 am

"Been reading Shakespeare... Hamlet for first time..." he smiled. "Have ya read it?" He was enjoying Hamlet, despite its tragic end and all. It made him appreciate the life he had he found. A life untarnished by assassinations and revenge...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:09 am

Kiara smiled and nodded, " Yes I have read, in my last year in high school' she said. "It was interesting to say the least, quite tragic if it remember correctly" she said.

"What about MacBeth?" she asked, the one she could related, from her dark past anway.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:30 am

"Macbeth... aye, I've read it and seen the play. A wee bit bloody for me taste, but an excellent read. Gotta love the tortured mind." he whirled a finger near his head. "Esis would make a good witch in that..." He did not add that he often found himself comparing Eglantine and Lady Macbeth...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:56 am

Kiara nodded, " Yes, Esis would make a good witch in that" she said with a chuckle. "My class actually preformed the play..... I was cast as Lady Macbeth, it was rather interesting." she said.

"I have also done, Romeo and Juliet, and the Tempest, though the one play we saw on christmas was the first time I seen on it done prodessionaly" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:07 am

"And the loveliest Lady Macbeth ever..." he whispered, "Never really acted much meself... directed a play once, Merchant of Venice." Strangely he saw Megan flash in his mind. She had been in that play... the lovely Portia... "Long time ago though." he muttered sighing. "Maybe, we should take Tav ta a play."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:26 am

She blushed slightly at the comment of her being the loveliest lady MacBeth, she had actualy made a very believeble Laby MacBeth... she had hardly been lovely.

"Ah I see, I haven't had any recent study with any of the plays either, Last time was about oh... 11 years ago.. it was 19 then"

She smiled, "Yes we should, which play do you think he would like to see?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:31 am

Nodding, Ciaran smiled. "Maybe Hamlet... or Macbeth." As long as the three of them saw it together, he didn't really care.
"Of course, maybe Tav would be having his own ideas on that, aye. He's got a strong opinion."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 am

Kiara chuckled and nodded, "We should be sure to ask him tomorrow then and see what he thinks" she said with a nods.

Heaven knows she didn't want to drag him some where he didn't want to go ordo some thing he didn't want or have to do, she would only do it if he would have fun.

"It is fine with me which everone we see Love " she said.

However she silently prayed miss Molly didn't show up if they went.... what a desaster that would be.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:04 am

"Aye, that'll be good." Ciaran chuckled, imagining Tav's expression when asked about Shakespeare.

"He might ask for something else... but me thoughts are that culture is best." he smiled. It was a sudden depressing thought that their last trip to the theater had met with Molly and her daughter.

"KIARA!" Horatio shouted, hurrying up to the couple. "Eglantine says there is a woman by the name of VanCallum in her office claiming she has an appointment with you. And she's got a lawyer, a Ms Lalasa Pavon." He sounded out of breath and annoyed. "She said its about Ciaran too."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:24 am

Kiara's mouth dropped at Horatio's words, "You've got to be kidding....it passed midnight"she said with a sigh.

She looked at Ciaran, and held his hand. "It is alright love" she whispered.

"We are on our way Horatio" she said.

She couldn't believe the woman would show up at hogwarts in the middle of the night, with a lawer and for what? what does she hope to achomplish.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:44 am

Horatio sighed. "I wish I was kidding." He breathed heavily.

Squeezing Kiara's hand slightly, Ciaran shrugged. "I know... just annoying is all, aye."

Horatio all but ran off back toward the office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Halls in Hogwarts   Random Halls in Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Halls in Hogwarts
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next