Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 Voting_barCourtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 Voting_barCourtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Zeva smiled slightly, but the grin vanished as she realised the naivity of the twins. They thought that words and the truth was important...They had much to learn.
But the judge was still a problem...Apparently her bribes had been outbid.
Zeva knew she had to go directly against the judge, to force him with solid evidence, rather than her normal tactic of bribary and circumstantual evidence.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:48 am

"Your honour!," Villar said standing up once again. "I've another question."

Judge Amadaus nodded at the lawyer.

"You mentioned Nicolas Casillas," Villar said directing his question to the witnesses. "And you say this is the truth, why isn't Nicolas Casillas here then, testifying? Wouldn't his word, a word of a Casillas, have a better indication about this alledged truth?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:48 am

Zeva cursed inwardly.
Although she despised Villar, she had to admit he was good at his job.
She nodded briskly at the twins, hoping they had a good excuse.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:03 pm

There was a loud bang and the doors burst open.

Several teenagers appeared.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Judge Amadaus demanded.

((Who's with us?))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:05 pm

((um...Diana, Darien and Ana. The twins kinda were to, but they chose a more polite way in...))

"Justice!" Darien yelled defiently.
Ana slapped a hand to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:11 pm

((How did they get in there before them? Didn't DDA get a Head start? Since AA were trying to convince N in come? LOL Like it really matters))

Diana opted for a more respectful approach. "We're sorry your honour, but we have evident to suggest that Calista Vaight did not kill Armando Casillas."

The judge raised his brow. "And you are?"

"Diana Casillas." Diana said automatically.

"And your... associates?" The judge indicating the Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:18 pm

((lol, maybe these lot got held up outside, cos they looked like hoodies or something...lol))

Ana elbowed Darien in the ribs.
See, politeness works...so shut up.
"Ana Vaight...And Darien Vaight your honour. And we do have important evidence."
Horatio's eyes widened at the mention of Diana's surname, but he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 pm

"Your honour!" Villar stood up. "Their evidence is circumstancial! There is an obvious conflict of interest. They are Vaights!"

"And a Casillas!" Diana added. "Thus, the evidence is not bias."

Ferderico stood up. "Your honour, my Grand-daughter has affiliated herself with the Vaights and therefore any evidence they present is bias. "

Diana was silenced as if slapped.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:33 pm

"Oh and yours isn't?" Darien glared openly at Frederico.
"Darien..." Ana hissed. Darien ignored her.
"It only proves she has an open mind, and isn't caught up in petty and outdated feuds!" Darien's eyes shone with anger.
Ana snuck a glance up at Horatio who was looking at Darien incredulously. He met her gaze and shook his head slightly. Ana knew what he was trying to tell her. Darien couldn't be allowed to rant any more. But she thought he admired the gesture of the teens trying to help Calista.
"Your honour!" Ana cut across Darien, destroying his flow. "Surely it is the job of the court to appreciate the possible bias or unbias of the evidence, at their own discretion. And in order for them to do so, surely we must be allowed to present this evidence. If we are not permitted to do so, a miscarriage of justice could be the result."
Zeva rose. "Your honour, I would like to hear this evidence for myself, and as there are teenagers from both houses, the bias likelihood is significantly decreased."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:16 am

"Objection your honour!" Villar shouted. "This is a courtroom not a circus! Children cannot merely barge in here claiming they have evidence!"

"Sustain," The judge said. "And the jury has already made a decision."

He took out a piece of parchment and show it to the courtroom.

'Guilty' was written on it neatly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:24 am

Ana swore quietly. Horatio forced Raoul back into his seat, as he tried to leap over the side of the stand. Darien exploded.
"WHY WOULD SHE KILL HIM YOU STUPID BRIBED IDIOTS!? SHE'S PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD FOR MERLIN'S SAKE!!!"
Calista's head spun around in a second. How did the boy know that? Colour rushed into her cheeks as Horatio and Raoul glared down at her in bewilderment.
"He...The boy speaks the truth." Her voice was shaking slightly.
Horatio's eyes shone with anger. "You betray us Calista." Raoul was speechless, not sure whose side to take.
Horatio stood, eyes glaring down at his second youngest child. He reached into a pocket and withdrew her wand. He flung it into the courtroom where it bounced near Darien's feet.
"We have nothing more to say Calista. You betrayed your family, your clan. You may rot in Azkaban! You are no longer a child of mine."
He turned on his heel and stormed out of the room. Raoul hesitated, and followed his father. Darien scooped up the wand as Calista was lead away. Only when she was out of the room did she allow herself to cry.
Ana tasted the sharp tinge of failure. How she hated that taste...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:32 am

"No!" Diana turned to her Grandfather. "Please Abuelo, she's pregnant with Armando's baby..."

"That bastard is not Casillas." Ferderico said coldly. There was a tone of finality in his voice.

Diana looked horrified. "But... "

"Nor will you if you keep down the path you are on." Ferderico threaten and stood up and left.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:41 am

Ana turned on her heel and stormed out of the courtroom.
Darien blinked. "What..." he followed his sister. "What's with the mood?!"
"You told them all! Couldn't you have thought before you started yelling?! She's been disowned!"
Darien bit his lip. "I only had the best intentions."
"Yes, well maybe next time you should shut up with the best intentions."
"They were bribed!"
"Of course they were bribed!" Ana almost shouted at Darien. "What did you think, that they'd refuse a nice sum of money?!" She took a deep breath. "We need a new plan, and we need to wait for the twinsa and Diana."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:49 am

Diana walked defeated outside the Courtroom to where Ana and Darien were. "I can't believe they're throwing her to Azkaban!"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:51 am

"They don't care about the truth, they care about the bribe." Ana replied bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:01 am

Diana shook her head. "Maybe being disowned isn't a bad thing if my family doesn't care about the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:04 am

"It would still suck to be ignored by your family...you wouldn't be able to see your parents or...Nick...anymore." Darien shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:09 am

"Ugh! Why are they so closed minded though?" Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:10 am

"Because this feud has gone on too long." Darien muttered angrily.
Ana rolled her eyes. "Or because it's inherited. Both are too stubborn to admit defeat. And because men are in charge."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:13 am

Diana shook her head. "Men."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:14 am

Darien sighed. "I am here you know. Stop being so sexist, you two."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:18 am

Diana smiled. "You're cute when you pout, Darien."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:19 am

Darien grinned. "You're just cute."
Ana rolled her eyes. "Save it until we're back at school, preferably when I'm not in the vicinity."
"What's your problem?" Darien demanded.
"You. You are my problem."
"Oh, that stings."
"So does your face." Ana replied, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:21 am

"You have a cute face." Diana said smiling holding his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 am

"So do you." Darien smiled, leaning in for a kiss.
Ana rolled her eyes again. Hyad they heard anything she'd just said? No, of course not. Merlin's...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager   Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtroom of DOOM! - In England I wager
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next