Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 Voting_barEglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 Voting_barEglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 am

Kiara sighed at Owian's mutter, thought she didn't believe he really ment what he said. He was confused in this different world and yet perhaps he liked the newness deep inside.

"Now now... I am sure your loved ones back in your world are worring and miss you greatly Owain" she reminded.

She got some food for herself and pour Owain and Horatio something to drink she chuckled at Horatio's comment about Eglantine leaving them.. " Oh I think she is only doing it for apperences sake" She said with slight smile.

"You wouldn't believe what wild ideas go through students minds when a professor doesn't show up all of a sudden" She said with a wink at Owian.

As she ate a little bit of food she thought what to do today... she would have to get Owain's room set up, and perhaps talk with Owain about what thinks were like in his world and what his thoughts on this one were. it might help him sort his thoughts out. She might even call Tav and see if Owain wanted to meet this worlds version of his brother...

"Owain interested in meeting a Older version of your brother later?" she asked also woundering how Tav would react.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 am

Of course she was right. Just like whenever he asked for that third piece of pie and his grandmother sternly told him he'd get a stomach-ache if she gave it to him. He never believed her, but always regretted it. If only this situation was as simple as apple pie.
"Yeah." he murmured, digging into his food. All those thoughts on pie had his mouth suddenly watering.

Horatio selected several pieces of fruit to begin juggling.
"What sort of wild ideas could she mean, Owain?" he chuckled, noting that his newly found grandson was turing a nice shade of crimson.
"Er..." he cleared his throat. "I don't think I want to think about it."
"A diplomatic answer, lad." Horatio laughed, flipping a apple slice into his mouth.

At the mention of Tav, even an older Tav, Owain beamed.
"Yeah, sure." Food forgotten, he bit his lip. "Do you think he'd be happy to see me? I mean if he knew who I was."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 am

Kiara chuckled at Horatio's antic's and Owains rather smart answer in her opinion.

Glad he seemed happy at the mention of Tav she thought about it for just a second.. She believed he would be welcoming to him after explained who he was and where he came from. Plus Owain was a kid, she turely couldn't see Tav not being firendly to child... and a child who was technically his brother.

"He'll be just as glad to meet you as I am, don't worry okay? Now eat, it is going to be a long day" along with the other stuff she had to do with Owian today she also had to somehow explain to the rest of her children who Owain was... yes it was going to be a long day.

"Actually I will see if I can floo him now before he heads to work, ask him to drop by when he has time..." she said musing she finished of a slice of toast with Jam then walked quickly over to the fireplace... She then fire called her old home now in the care of her Step son he his family.

"Tavish and Kaylee McConn Residence!" she called before putting her head into the floo, hoping she caught Tav while at home.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:35 am

Liking his mother's answer, Owain set his plate aside and hoped sometime would be soon. He loved the Tav of his world and felt that it would be great to meet the one of the this world. If who he'd met were any way to judge, Tav couldn't be too different. His grandparents were nearly the same... just somehow sadder. And his mum, he really didn't have much to compare her to except stories and the song. She'd sang the right song more beautifully than the angel his da had said she was. At her request, he picked the plate back up and finished it, anxiously watching after her as she went to the fireplace.

Tav was not actually at home, since some urgent matter of life or death had called him away. So it was Alastar McKevin who greeted Kiara as she appeared in the fire rather than the 'venerable' auror.
"Oh hi, Aunt Kiara." The ten year old beamed. He was covered from head to foot in mud and by the smile on his face, he knew it. It wasn't uncommon for Sine to ask Kay to watch her youngest for a few hours during the day, especially since she had shopping in the morning and Alastar was notorious for his shopping pranks.

(hope this is okay... if not let me know... will edit)
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 am

Kiara chuckled as her nephew greeted her, "Ah hello Alastar, been having fun?" she asked firendly. "Are Tav and Kay home?" She asked figure at least one of them was there if Alastar was visting.

Kay hear her mother inlaws voice entered the living room, " Hey Mum" she said though was trying to hide her giggle at the mud covered boy in her living room. " Hey Al either go and clean up or go back outside where the mud belongs" she said offering him a towel, before giving her attention to Kiara.

"Tav went out early today, something I can help with?" Kaylee asked.

Kiara sighed but kept a light smile on her face, half expection Tav having left for work. "It is rather complicted Kay, be easier to explain in person. When and Tav have a free moment could you drop by hogwarts?.. Something rather extraodinary has happened" Kiara explained, having a certain spark in her eyes partly returned since Ciaran's stroke those years ago..

Kay blinked curious to what happened to have lifted her mother in laws spirits.. Smiling she nodded her head, "Of course, the moment Tav returns I will tell him"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:27 am

Alastar was wild, rambunctious and if not handled properly, stubborn, but he was obedient. "Yes, Aunt Kay." he nodded, taking the towel and heading for the bathroom. He didn't dare mention that the mud hadn't come from outside or that Caleb's old ant farm was now the size of the entire closet it had been stored in... or that he'd valiantly been fighting it with a garden hose... or that he'd nearly flooded the house. Oh no, he had to clean and kept his mouth shut besides that.

Biting the inside of his lip, Owain watched his mother curiously. He couldn't really hear all that was going on, due to the angle and the fireplace, but he had a good enough idea that Tav wasn't home.
"Ah, don't fret." Horatio assured him. "Sooner or later you'll see him."
Owain was more worried about that later than sooner. He'd nearly prepared himself fully to see his brother and now... well now it wasn't to be. Before that thought had even finished, the door to the room banged open with a horrible crash.

"So help me Tavish McConn if I ever catch you-" Eglantine stopped mid-rant when she noted that the room was not as empty as she had apparently believed it to be. It was comical as it was scary, the older version of his brother held firmly in place by the diminutive woman berating him. Owain glanced to his grandfather to find the older man's mouth had fallen open.
"Lenty?!" he gasped.
"He... he." Eglantine paled slightly, releasing Tav's arm and clearing her throat, obviously flustered.
Horatio, being the tactful man he was suddenly burst into loud laughter, ruining the last shred of dignity as Tav lost it as well and even Owain beamed from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:02 am

Kiara nearly hit her head on the fireplace mantle when the door bust opened and her mother and Step Son burst suddenly in to the room..

"Ah.. never mind Kay, he is already here, and in the costody of Eglantine it seems" She said curious to what went on, and send an amused look as everyone burst into laughter.

"If you want Kay, when Alastar is cleaned up two can come over to, my as well hear what has happened as well" she said.

Kay nodded, "Alright thank you I curious to" she said before turning around to look for the little terror she was looking after. "Al want to visit Hogwarts for a bit?"

Kiara pulled her head out rasied an eye brow her "grown up" Step son and mother.. with all the laughter it was hard not to laugh as well.

"Alright Tav, why do I suddenly feel like your 8 again?" she said with amusement and her arms folded infornt of her obviously awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 am

Owain covered his mouth to keep from joining the others at his mother's comment about custody. It was really difficult though, since he felt close to bursting. Horatio continued to roar, completely oblivious to the glare his wife was sending in his direction.

"Oh yeah! One sec." Alastar shouted to Kay, splashing water on his grimy face and calling it a wash.

Tav's laughter petered out and he drew his quiet grandmother into a one armed embrace. "No, idea, Mum." he winked. "Although I do believe someone else thought the exact same thing." If it was possible Eglantine paled further.
"I did nothing of the sort." she folded her arms defensively.
"Uh-huh." Tav swallowed his smile. "Well, then, I suppose you figured I was 11 or twelve. Been a long time since I heard 'Mr McConn! Ten points from Gryffindor!'"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:57 am

Kiara tried her best to keep her laughter in but it did little good, the very moment Tav stated that Eglantine tried to take points off him it was just to much...

Inbetween her laughs she asked Eglantine "Okay, Eglantine... What happened? What did Mr. McConn here do?..." She paused before shaking her head and laughing again.

"My it is a good thing we are not in my office... this feels oddly familiar." She muttered trying to resist the feeling to give her son a detention...

Owain could no longer help it as he started to join his Grandfather in laughter, finding the whole situation hilarious.

_

Kay sighed and shook her head, "Honestly you..." she muttered under breath mostly amusement and sent a scurgify his way. normally she would have him clean the muggle way rather the magical, as she found it could spoil children. but she'd rather not have him track mud on to the floor of hogwarts.

"Come on lets go" she said as she wrote a note off the Sine saying they had been invited to hogwarts for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:14 am

"Well... he... oh do be quiet, Horatio." Eglantine urged, as the laughing man wiped a tear from his eye. Tav raised a hand.
"Okay everyone okay. What happened is this. I startled Professor DeLanquar at breakfast with her plate turning into a puppy dog and that was the last thing I remembered until she dragged me up here." He started laughing again, earning himself a smack from Eglantine.
"It's not funny." She left Tav to go over to Kiara. "He nearly made me hex him, darling. It is far from funny."

---

Alastar smiled sheepishly.
"Missed a spot." he muttered, following after her.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:44 am

Kiara chuckled, and glanced at the others in the room, "Sorry Eglantine, it seems your audiance would disagree, and you have no idea how tempting it is not to offically give him detention, but anyway if you did hex him... one cannot say he wouldn't have deserved it." she said before sobaring up a bit and turning to Tav.

"At least I know that 8 year old little boy is still inside you somewhere. Might come in handy actually" she said trying to turn the conversation towards Owain's introduction to this worlds Tav.

A second later Kay appeared through the floo, she sent a smile to Tav and held her hand out for Alastar... "Do try to behave" She said to the child.. She often wondered how Hogwarts would survive when the youngest McKevin came to Hogwarts..

Owian slowly started to control his giggles went over the where his mother was, becomeing ecieted to meet this Tav.. yet nervous at the same time..

Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:41 am

Eglantine smiled softly, her defensive stance fading.
"Yes, but perhaps I overreacted." Tav waved a hand at her.
"Don't worry, I'm unbruised and apologetic." he winked. "I'll never under estimate you again, Professor." She laughed and Horatio took this to mean all was well again.

Tav lifted an eyebrow in Owain's direction.
"Ah I see, who's this?" There was something oddly familiar about the boy; almost as if he'd seen him before. But then again it could just be that he looked very much like many of the McConns... odd.

Alastar nodded to his aunt and ran to embrace his grandfather and then Aunt Kiara, who was a special favourite of his.
"See all clean." he beamed, glancing at the unfamiliar boy standing slightly off to the side. Curious he mirrored Tav's lifted eyebrow and let go of Kiara's waist to embrace his grandmother.
"Who's the kid?" he asked.
Eglantine ruffled his hair and shushed him with a finger.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:07 am

Kiara smiled and hugged her nephew back, always reminded of Edwin when he was little, "Very good Alastar"

She sighed suddenly wondering where to start, as the simple answer would only confuse everyone.

"This is Owain.. McConn" she answered.. "His story is rather complicated.." she said ruffleing his hair before sending him a smile.

"I am from another world' Owain supplied hopeing he was helping the situation and so he could get on with the introduction.

Kiara took a breath and nodded in confirmation, " Tav? you remember when your Dad and I lost our first baby?" she asked.

"Owain is from a universe where I never misscarried... Owain is the child I lost" she said and left it at that letting what she said sink in. She would answer more Questions after.

Owain bit his lip before holding his hand out to Tav.."Hello Tav" he said.

Kaylee looked wide eyed at the scene, in all her years being in the McConn family and all situations they were in, this one was the most bizzar.

"Another Universe? how?" She asked while going to stand by Tav's side.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 am

Tav nodded, well remembering the sad day. It had been reminiscent of his first mother's death and had scared him badly. He looked the boy up and down, seeing the 'McConn marking' so to speak. He had no reason to not believe his mum and his own eyes agreed with her. So this was that little lost infant.
He smiled, taking the offered hand and shaking it firmly.
"Nice to meet you, Owain." he nodded. It was nice... unusual, but then again what was 'normal' in the odd world they lived in? Was it normal that Esis slept with a skunk curled on her forehead or that you couldn't list on a sea length scroll all the 'un-normal' things that had happened to the poor McConns and McKevins? Yes, Owain was in good company.

He tucked his arm around his wife, also curious about how.
"Something about an ancient compass." Horatio supplied, yawning into his hand. The older wizard didn't usually deem it morning until well past ten.
"Compass?" Alastar wrinkled his nose. "Like in Pirates of the Caribbean?" Without much of a pause after the question, he offered his hand to Owain. "Hi, I'm Alastar. Edwin McKevin is my dad and Kiara is my aunt. Tav's kinda like an uncle."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Owain grinned happy to see his brother again, though he was different.. older yes but even his manner seemed differernt.. perhaps more content? Maybe that came with him being married and having kids of his own.. or was it still something to do with the fact Tav still had his Mum?

What ever the reason he liked the older Tav all the same.

"Awesome to meet you to" he said doing his best to shake back. He sent a curious glance to Kaylee, yet damn his shyness wasn't sure what to say to her.

Kaylee caught the glance and smiled "I am Kaylee McConn, Tav's wife, wonderful to meet you Owain" she said also shaking his hand.

Owain gave her a smile, "You to" for a first impression he decided he liked Kaylee, and should his Tav in his Universe ever meet her he would give him both thumbs up.

Owain shook Alastars hand to, surprised yet not really surprised to hear Edwin had a family to. "Edwin has a family to, wow... Glad to meet you to, I guess we are cousins then?"

He thought about it and nodded "Yeah the compass brought me here, no idea how or why though.." he said holding it up for them to see.

Kiara chuckled at Alastar's reference to the Pirates Movie, "Not quite Alastar, though it is a powerful magic object.. able to take someone from one reailtiy and put them in another. But we will have to study it to find out how it works." she looked at the compass for a moment. "For one thing it placed Owain on a different time as well as a different world" she said.

Owian nodded and turned to Tav "The Tav in my world is 18, this is different" he said though he still smiled. It was odd still seeing his brother nearly as old as his dad.

"Your almost as old as Dad from My world" he said with a slight snicker.

Kiara sent him a small and slightly sad smile before ruffleing Owains hair, glad Owain was content around this Tav.. for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 am

Alastar nodded.
"Yeah, and you look like you're about my age. That is awesome."
Usually he would find the young boy amusing, but Tav had most of his attention devoted to the compass his new found brother held out. "That looks old."
"Where did you find it?" Tav asked, agreeing with Alastar's observation but not saying so. A different time... a different place. Yes, that made sense; he'd already figured it was a mix of time. Otherwise the boy would be older... much older.
Horatio chuckled at Owain's poke as did Tav.
"Yeah, well, in an ideal world, you'd be older too." he assured him, smiling broadly. Still, the mention of his father, alive and well in Owain's world sent a flicker of pain through his chest. He missed his father, enough to still long for him. Glancing over at his mum, he wondered how she was taking all of this. Deciding he'd ask her later, he set it aside for then.

There was a knock on the door and Eglantine moved to answer it. A young Gryffindor stood with a bloody nose and water-filled eyes.
"I'll be back." she murmured to the crowded room, motioning the child back and closing the door behind her.
Horatio led Alastar over to the couch and held out a cup of coffee to Kay.
"Coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 am

Owain looked at the compass and recalled where he found it, "in a shrine dad took us to, I went exploring it on my own and I sorta wondered into a room this was in the middle of it" he said as a light blush came to his cheek. Now that he recalled it he knew now he really shouldn't have touched it. but was done was done.

He then handed the compass over to Tav to look at it.

Kiara smiled slightly it was amasing what a childs curiousity casued, she moved closer to Tav to get a look at the compass as well. As she looked it over, it looked familliar.. slightly she couldn't place it...

"Hmmm, I might have notes on something like this.. some of those Runes look familliar..." she said thoughtfully making a note to look into it as soon as she could.

Kaylee smiled and nodded "Love soom thank you, can only absorb so much of this first thing in the morning" she said with a chuckle.

Owain sighed as his Mum and brothor took interest in the compass the took him here. So he turned to Alastar, " So where is your Dad?" he asked curious about the Edwin in this world.

Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 am

Horatio added a few more lumps of sugar to his cup and stirred it before offering a clean spoon to Kaylee for her drink.
"There's sugar, milk and cream." he murmured. Though he'd examined the compass the night or early morning before, he leant forward slightly to see it better. After all, it wasn't every day that alternate universes collided with his own and the compass looked strange enough. Likewise, Tav's main attention was on the held compass.
"You sound like a McConn alright. We always did have too much curiosity than was good for us." he chuckled. "Really, Mum?" he looked over at Kiara as she mentioned notes. That sounded promising. A father himself, he knew how horrible it would be to not know where his son was. No doubt, though he hadn't been told as much, the Ciaran and Kiara of the other world missed their son.

Alastar shrugged.
"Working I guess. He's a potions master. My mom usually drops me off at Aunt Kay's when she's busy." Curious, his eyes lit up. "So how old is he where you come from?"
Tav resisted the urge to playfully smack the fast talking child. Sheesh, Alastar could talk the ears off an elephant and still add another question.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 am

Kaylee nodded as she started making her coffee. "thank you" She said. , "Do want any dear? or tea?" she asked to Tav quietly not wishing to interupt yet not want to be rude by not offering.

Kiara nodded, "It was a long time ago, Abraxas and I studied an old temple years ago, we discovered it could make tears into another universe.. different but it is the same idea. Perhaps there is a conection between them.." she said, sorting through her memories of the experience. "I will look more into it, I know I have something in it in one of those boxes I packed up" she said.

"He is 13..14 I think, around there I think..."
Owain smiled liking the chatty boy, sorta reminded him of Tav in the old videos taken of family vacations before he was born.. before his mother died.

"Who is your Mum? maybe her has already met her in my world?" he said with a laugh.

Talking with his new found family here, made things seem so weird.. he wanted to go back home and yet he really didn't. also.. why did thinks have to be to so.. difficult.. He didn't want to leave his Mum who he had just gotten back it seems.. she was everything he had dreamed and heard of...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 am

Tav went to nod, but then remembered the two cups of coffee he'd already downed since early morning. It would be better for his health if he both refrained from mentioning that fact to his wife and didn't have another.
"Nope, I'm good, thanks." She was so cute stirring her cup with the steam rising up around her face. Wishing at that moment that they were alone so he could voice that thought, Tav wrapped his arm around her waist and whispered softly into her ear. "You look beautiful this morning."

Not at all interested in what his aunt was 'droning' on about, Alastar rolled his eyes and mimicked his father's actions during any boring situation, which involved fake snores and closing his eyes.
"Oh my Mum?" He snapped out of it at the question along with the slap across his back that Horatio gave him. "Yeah, he already met her probably. Sine McConn before she became McKevin. Our family history is wicked awesome, but also tangled weird. My mom is Tav's cousin... so she'd your cousin. My dad's not related to her by blood only by marriage. So that works fine. You ever met the McConn brood? They can talk your ears off, I'm telling ya."
"Not worse than you're doing now, lad." Horatio chuckled. He had tried to listen to Kiara, but had found it difficult over first Alastar's snores and then his excited chatter.

"Ah, an old temple connection sounds promising." he murmured, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:37 am

Kay smiled at Tav with a light bush on her cheeks, she never got used to his sudden complements, they were always welcome of course.

"Thank you dearest" she whispered back and kissed him.

She then spied Alastor being a goof when Kiara explained her story. "Al don't be rude" she berated half heartedly.

Kiara chuckled, "It's alright Kay, I suspect what I said was quiet boreing eh?" she said looking down at her nephew and tickling him in the ribs. "Just like your Dad".
She nodded to Horatio, "It is a place to start anyway"

Owain nodded to Alastar and smiled, "Yeah I have met Sine, wow she and Edwin get together...n ever would have thought of that" he said

Unlike Alastar he had been listening to what his mother was saying, but as silly as is sounded. It made him sad to see his mum think so hard to get him home...ti was like she wanted to get rid of him.. He knew it was silly and his Mum wasn't cold hearted, but he didn't to go yet.. At this rate it felt like he would be back before tomorrow morning....

Kiara then continued " Well I am afraid I must depart, many things to do today" she said. One of which was to get a room for Owain ready.. she would have to talk with the boy about it where he wanted it to be, and everything. She secretly wondered it he would feel comfortable in her chambers... but pushed the thought out... he would likely want it with Horatio and Eglantine since he knew them from his world...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 am

Having the decency to blush at his aunt's berate, Alastar hid behind Horatio and did his best to behave himself for a few minutes. They were short lived as he peeked out and beamed at Kiara.
"Adults are always boring." he giggled, enjoying the torment of the tickle.

Removing his pipe from his pocket and beginning to pack it, Horatio sighed.
"Been a while since I saw Abraxas... wonder what the old budger is up too..." He had a far away look in his eye as he lit his pipe.

Owain hid his smile at Alastar's antics and his grandfather's passing into old times. He didn't do that much in his own world. He hadn't yet put his finger on it; but he was beginning to believe that somehow, his grandparents were happier in his world than this one. His eyes went to his mother as she said there were many things to do that day... and though he fought it, his heart sunk into his shoes.

Another brick added to the stack weighing on him. His mother wanted him gone... and she had work to do. Goodness, was he ever a pain. But even as he thought it, he knew it was wrong. His mother did not want to hurry him off and do work... but it sure seemed like it.

Alastar tugged on Kay's robe sleeve.
"Can Owain stay with us? I want him to meet Dad."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Kiara looked at Horatio, knowing Abraxas and he were like the definition of "Old friends".

"I am sure he would welcome a fire call from you Horatio" she suggested with a nod.

"I am not sure Al... it's not really up to me."

Kay turned to Kiara, as it was fine with her if Owian came with them.. but things were likely so confusing and chaotic right now for Kiara and Owain, she wasn't sure now was the best time..

"Mum?"

Kiara paused, and looked at Owain, she wanted him to stay, but she would be going all over Hogwarts working with house elves for a new addition to the castle.. he may get bored of it.

"It is up to you Owain, can if you want to.. I will be busy with the house elves getting your room added, where do you want your room by the way?" She asked, deciding to ask now in case he did want to go.

Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 am

"Yes, I'm sure he would..." Horatio murmured, scratching his bearded chin. "I'll mark it down on my planner." Most present knew that Horatio's planner had things on it he had 'wanted' and 'needed' to do since the 1980s... most undone. Still, it was the thought that counted, eh...

Alastar sent Kiara a pleading look. Owain would be a good deal more fun to have around anyway. Nothing against his Aunt Kay of course.
Motioning for the boy to be quiet, Tav lightly squeezed his wife's shoulder. He couldn't even begin to imagine how confusing this was for him mum. And at the same time, his heart ached with the sudden realization that she probably wanted Ciaran to be there at that moment, to see Owain and to help her through the situation... He wanted him there too, but fought to control those feelings.

"Er..." Owain didn't really like the idea of being stuck with Alastar. He was a nice kid and all, but he was Edwin's son; which was rather creepy in itself and he talked too much anyway. "I think I'd rather stay here; at Hogwarts for now." he muttered, hoping that would be alright and wouldn't offend anyone. And where did he want that room? His mind spun with too many questions; too many answers and all those eyes looking at him.
"Mum." Tav spoke up. "You could just put him in Horatio's old room. The house elves keep it clean enough and it connects to your room and Eglantine's. Should be ideal." Plus this new brother of his probably wanted some small amount of privacy; with everything he needed in case of turmoil only a door away.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:08 am

Kiara nodded to Owain, and gave him a smile "Very well" she ruffled his hair for a moment and looked to Alastar. "Don't lose heart your welcome to visit, when your parents say its alright, okay?" she offered.

Kiara blinked and smiled at Tav's suggestion "Wonderful Idea" she agreed and turned back to Owain.

"What do you think? your own room, but not far from my quarters or your Grandmothers?" she asked him hoping he would like the arrangement.

Kay sighed with a small smile, believing it best Owain stay with Kiara for now, though she had a feeling Alastar would be disappointed. Kissing Tav's cheek she voiced to Alastar "Al we better be going soon, your mom should be getting done soon" she said, thinking everyone needed a bit of piece now. Though Alastar was anything but peaceful besides Owain looked a ting overwhelmed with everything, and she felt bad for him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)   Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eglantines Chambers in Hogwarts (June 2055)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next