Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) Vote_lcap1A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) Voting_barA Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) Vote_lcap1A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) Voting_barA Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) Empty
PostSubject: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 am

Kiara sighed as she held her two Childrens hands, they were a ways away from the dentist building.. a muggle dentist. Edan and Rossa both needed to see a Dentist to make sure their teeth were still in good shape.

She was and the children were in disgiase against purgers.. she had Red hair and gray eyes and stood quite afew inches short then she usually did.. Her fake name was Anora McTarren with her two children, Jennifer and Jason...

"Now.. remember the names you two are going by? and don 't say anything about magic or anything alright" Kiara warned for what might have been the 100th time..

Rossa nodded silently, she had darker straight Hair and Hazel eyes, "Yes Mum... It won't hurt there will it?" She asked nervously..

"Don't worry Sweet, you'll be alright I promise.. they are just going to clean your teeth and make sure nothing is wrong with them" She explaned.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:41 am

Edan all but literally dragged his feet as he was led by his mother toward the dentist building. He hated dentists, especially muggle ones. The smells, the pinching, the stinging, the needles, the picking, the agony, and the pathetic lollies they gave.

He scratched his cropped blonde hair and rolled his eyes.
"Don't you know dentists train in asylums..." he whispered to Rossa. "And in morgues, they practice on the dead people." Tav had told him as much and he had no qualms about passing on good information.

Not far behind the trio, a dark cloaked figure watched in the shadows. A muggle device was settled against his ear and he spoke into it in hushed tones.
"Targets spotted, proceed with caution."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:07 am

Kiara sighed warily and had to fight a smile at Edan's Teasing...

Rossa whimpered, "R.. really?" she said as she bit her lip and covered her mouth.. she didn't want the digging around in her mouth, eww!

"Stop scaring your sister, I don't want her scared stiff in the office..." she said to Edan..

"He is only teasing Rossa, they trained in school and safe enviorments.. Just like Your Dad trained to be auror" she said still walking a head to the office building.. she was starting to feel nervous out in the opened like this...

Last edited by Headmistress Kiara on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 am

A smile split Edan's face and he looked at Rossa.
"You're not 'stiff' yet... but just wait till the dentist is done with you." he stated dramatically.

He went quiet then, shuddering as they neared closer and closer like one nearing death. Swallowing he turned and pulled at his mother's arm.
"I changed my mind... I'll let Da do my teeth." he stated.

The purger was soon joined by five of his fellows and they altered their appearances to fit into the muggle surroundings. Two of them followed Kiara and her children, looking like a young married couple very much in love. Another had his nose buried in a newspaper on a bench further up the side-walk. The other three came toward Kiara from the dentist office, one of them being a young child appearing to be with her grandparents.

A red bouncy ball fell from the child's hands and rolled forward to hit into Kiara's heels. Running, the little girl, with freckles, a red jumper and a happy smile, approached them to pick up the ball. Just as the child reached to pick up the ball, a shrill whistle cut the air and all six purgers suddenly surrounded the trio, casting a charm about them to protect muggles from seeing/hearing anything.

"Drop your wand, Kiara McConn." the child ordered, morphing back into her adult form. Charles DeLanquar pulled his hat off and gave his niece a smile.
"You make a stunning redhead, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:55 am

Kiara let out a chuckle at Edan's statment, " And how do you know your Dad won't pull afew teeth instead?" she asked. obviously kidding.

Then she would have smiled and continued on from the little red headed girl... if not for the loud whistle that casue her to grab her wand in a instant and both her children behind her. She heard Rossa scream shotly before grabing tightly around her mothers waist.. Eye's wider then plates at was going on...

"Mum?"

Kiara felt most blood leave her face and Charles Delanquar appeared before her and a number of there bodies surronding them..

A Stream of fowle language entered her mind, as she held her children closer to her... Being surrounded and with her children she had little choice.. she dropped her wand...

She would have to fight without it... mean while she wanted to buy some time... and search for a way to let the children escape...

So she tried to play dumb..

"Who is ths Kiara McConn?" She asked trying her best to play the part of a scared and confused Mother, she even removed her english accent... sounding quite American..

She doubted it would work... but maybe just a little time.... something...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:06 am

Edan didn't get the chance to reply to his mother as the chaos erupted and he pulled out his little toy wand he carried with him. But protective as he wanted to be, fear gripped him and he hugged his mother, closing his eyes.

"Don't say anything you'll regret." Charles murmured, his tone nearly benevolent. "If you give yourself up without a fight I would be willing to perhaps allow your children to return home." She was higher on his list than her auror husband or troop of brats. And he could always get them later. Without warning, he suddenly struck Kiara across the face.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:33 am

Kiara held back a gasp or any other sound that might have escpaed her throat at the slap.. though she couldn't had the shudder...

Rossa scream in horror that man had hit her mother... she has never ever seen anyone do that.... it was worse then a curse in her opinion.. Argry tears filled her eyes and she was about to launch her self at the man.. and hit him.. where Kaylie has once told her would really hurt a man... "Don't hurt her!" She snapped..

However Kiara held her daughter back and glared hatefully at Charles.. in a blink of a eye she disguise melted away...

"No Rossa, it takes a whole lot more then that to hurt me...." She wanted to say "it takes more the a cowards hand to hurt me.." but she didn't want to chance her children being hurt because of her mouth...

She assessed the situation she and the children were in... she was surrounded.. out gunned and had 2 young ones with her... Chances of her fighting her way out without the children being hurt or worse was near impossible... and not something she was willing to risk... had she had another with her.. maybe... but no such luck.

"Have it your way... but I want your vow that you will let them go first safely..." She said... know perfectly well she was signing her life away, but what else could she do...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:10 am

Only fear held Edan from launching himself at the mean man who'd dared hit his mother. Gathering up his courage he looked up into Charles' eyes and spit at him, missing, but making his point. "You-you git!" he screamed, wanting to say the bad word he'd heard his da say one time, but not wanting to get into trouble.

Charles chuckled at the adorable girl and feisty boy, obviously the acorns had not fallen far their tree.

"My word..." he swore, the blue glow surrounding his briefly as his breath hung in the cold air. Edan's eyes bulged.
"No, Mama. Don't do it... we can take em." he whispered.

One of the purgers reached out and took Kiara's upper arm to pull her away from the children.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 am

Kiara with all her might tried to keep tears form falling she didn't to leave her babies... she didn't want to leave Ciaran alone to care for them with out her.... he already lost so much.... and was so strong for her....

"No fire ... I am sorry, I can't risk you and your sisters lives. this is they only way" she said as she let her self be lead a way form them..

" Mum no! Daddy will come and help or grandpapa... we can handle it until then.. please... please don't leave" Rossa begged holding on to her mothers waist for dear life...

Kiara forced herself to magic Rossa and Edan to stay way form her and she levitated two portkey to them... they were emergancy only portkeys... made for the kids in exactly this situation.... meaning it would Alert certain people there was purger attack and the children were in safety... but the sender needed a hand.... or more then likely there body needed to be found....

"Now be good, you hear you to?" She said and then she gently probed the two childrens minds... sending mentally what would have been a kiss and a hug.

"I said I wouldn't fight capture my dears... that doesn't mean I won't fight after it... No go there isn't much time... I love you both more then I can ever say..."

Then she sent her blue eyes on Charles, the basterd would get it one day she knew it...
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:31 am

Tears leaked down Edan's face as his mother was ripped away from him and his sister. He wrapped his arms around Rossa and held her tightly, in case anyone dared to harm her. He wanted to tell her everything would be alright, but it wouldn't be and even his young mind knew that much.

He began to sob as the portkeys went to them, wanting to fight and protect his mother. Tav would be brave and save the day. His da would be the same. But not him... he was a coward and his shaking hands said as much.

The last thing he saw before the portkeys pulled them away was the image of his mother being bound in magical bondings.

Charles didn't give a second glance to the vanishing children and instead focused his attention on Kiara.
"You know I had always hoped I'd be able to have this moment with you and your mother." he whispered into her ear. "But since I was cheated out of her by death, I'll have to make you pay double price. The time has come to face your true destiny and the end of the Riddle line."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 am

Kiara felt a relief when her children left to the safety of there home.. and finally let a tear fall down her face... she didn't want it to end like this... but then maybe it was for the best...

She sent a glare at Charles... and her eyes darkened afew shades at the mention of Eglantine... oh dare he...

" I am soooo sorry we could not accomodate you, you coward" she hissed out... now that that the children were not here she didn't care what abuse she got for her tongue...

Had her hands been still free she would had punched him.... at the very least...

But Damnation... they were bound. She was bound and helpless... at least no one worthy in her life had to see.

Well she could do one thing....

She spit in his face.... " You bloody bastered... Hells fire.. do what you will I will fight to the end.... I promise you..."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 am

"Ah the fire finally emerges." Charles taunted, wiping the wet spatter from his robe front. "No... this I promise you; you will beg me to kill you and I shall not grant the request. Not until after you see your daughter and sons meet an equal fate. I'm sure the little darling makes the sweetest screams."

Motioning to those beneath him, he pulled a portkey from his pocket and the entire group vanished from sight. What horrors awaited Kiara McConn within the purger's base...

(continued in Heart's Haven)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)   A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Muggle Area... too quiet.. (DF October 2029)
Page 1 of 1