Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Serena's Appartment (2038) Vote_lcap1Serena's Appartment (2038) Voting_barSerena's Appartment (2038) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Serena's Appartment (2038) Vote_lcap1Serena's Appartment (2038) Voting_barSerena's Appartment (2038) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Serena's Appartment (2038)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

Serena's Appartment (2038) Empty
PostSubject: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 am

Serena's Appartment (2038) 480x400_gallop-s-black-apartment-by-stefan-boublil

Beware anti magic wards have been placed around this home...

Magic will not work!!

Welcome to the home of Serena Lestrange.... enter if you must.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:35 am

Serena returned to her one of many homes or places of resident... she sighed and smiled.. going the counter she got a glass as she poured some red wine.

Then she walked over to her piano as she took a sip.. she felt oddly calm now that her tether was gone... for good.

Placing her wine on a table she placed her fingers on the keys of her piano and a song soon came her fingers.

Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:29 am

Tav apparated just outside the address he had so quickly taken from his grandmother's hand. Already he felt bad about how he had acted toward her and with Beagan present. Adult or not, he had no right to treat anyone that way. Pushing the guilty thoughts aside, he approached the apartment and banged on the door.

He had no idea what he was going to say to her... no idea what she would say to him. But one thing was sure. He was not leaving until he was satisfied, either with Serena's words or actions.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 am

Serena stopped her music at the loud knock on the door..

"hmmm wonder which one it is.." she mutters as she rose from the piano and went to the door.

Opening it, she was not surprised to see Tav.. "Ah I thought so, she gave my address after all... anyways do come in Auror McConn Jr. Make your self at home she said motioning to the couch in the living room.

" I know you are here to yell at me for causeing dear Kiara some pain... but that much better then the alterentives I assure you... Want a drink?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:43 am

Tav's anger rose another notch as he saw Serena's calm face and heard her equally so voice. Ironically, he thought for a brief moment that the woman's manner reminded him of someone else, but he quickly waved that away.

"No...thank you." he added as an after-thought.

"Why'd you want that tether broken?" Although his beet-red face and flaring nostrils gave proof how angry he was, he had calmed his voice to an authoritative rumble. Junior or not, he still was an auror and a damn good one at that.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 am

Serena raised a eye brow at Tav, "Why? Obviously you never had someone else's soul tied to yours.... Its dark magic, sure you Mr. Auror would know it is not the most stable of magics.. The tether made my life very difficult... Kiara and I are very different people... She turned her back on Dark arts years ago... likely after she thought I "died".. I however was raised to be a killer since I learn to walk.. our souls faught eachother... making things torture" She explained as she lit a cigerette.

"She however didn't feel it until I made my presence known... you know she nearly snapped the day I walked into the house? the effect would not have gone away.. did Kiara not tell you?.. So why I asked her to break the tether.. well it was easier then killing her.. and two it would have good effect for both of us she would not be in constant torture when ever I was near... I can finally live my life the I wish it" she siad..

"Thats why.. Next" waiting for Tavs next statment.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:40 am

Being in Serena's apartment, with her calm level voice speaking to him, with her very presence, Tav started to feel his anger cool. And at first he wasn't even sure why.

She had just bashed his intelligence and claimed to be a killer. Her cigarette smoke was wafting into this face and now she was talking about his mother in a way that should have incensed him. But that all seemed to fade slightly. It didn't seem important enough for anger now... he just wanted to leave and go home to make sure Kay and his mum were well and okay.

Face returning to its usual coloration, Tav sighed. Well, he had his answer... in Serena's warped version anyway. She had wanted freedom to delve further into the dark. It seemed that she was following the very footsteps of the women she hated... her blood-grandmother had nearly become the next dark lord of sorts, her mother had been a very powerful dark witch turned auror... and somehow, Tav doubted that Serena would have a change of heart like either of them. She seemed all ice and fire.

"Well, in that case, I guess I'll be going." he folded his hands and placed his wand away. "You're not someone to waste anger on." He paused glancing at the door. "You're someone to be pitied."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 am

Serena sighed and nodded "Very well, you know the way out, have nice evening, Do say hello to wifey and Kiddy for me" she said vanishing her smoke and going back to the piano and her wine.

Perhaps she was someone to be pitied.. but when did pity really mean anything anyway?
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:54 am

"Yeah, you have a good one too." He returned heading to the door. Just as he turned the knob to exit, he cast a glance back at the woman.
"Let's hope we don't have to meet under more official terms." and he closed the door behind him, confident that he had done the right thing.

His mum and Kay would be happy... as would his siblings and his da.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serena's Appartment (2038)   Serena's Appartment (2038) Empty

Back to top Go down

Serena's Appartment (2038)
Page 1 of 1