Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 Vote_lcap1Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 Voting_barRaven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 Vote_lcap1Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 Voting_barRaven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 Empty
PostSubject: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 am

The quaint pub was squeezed in between two larger buildings, with its oval "eye" shaped front door its most unique feature. Magical patrons were usually either alone or sought company within its walls or before its black and white bar. Tables floating chairs sat scattered in no order around the magically charmed round floor and any spill immediately vanished thanks to the rather tidy barkeeper.

Fighting was not allowed, but that was the Raven's only rule.

Ava gulped back her third firewhiskey, tossing the empty tumbler behind her shoulder. She wasn't exactly depressed, more so simply annoyed. A lock of red/black hair fell over her face and she smirked at a nearby patron, amused that he seemed intrigued by her dark brown eyes and charming figure. She had had plans to come here with her boyfriend, Ray... but he hadn't showed up and that meant he wasn't going to. Not that she cared; Ava McKevin didn't truly need anyone. Need was a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 am

Serena apperated to the entrence of the pub, after a day of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee shooting daggers in the back of her head she need a drink. Something for the fried nerves in the back of her head where she was certian two holes would be.

She had never been in the little pub before but was surprised a no smoking sign wasn't up some where.

Quickly lighting up she took a puff and went over to one of the Bar stools one seat over from a red headed girl who seemed to have had a few already.

"A Smirnoff Ice Please" she ordered to the bartender as she conjured a ashe tray..

"Acually make that two... been a trying day" she said withe irritated sigh.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:27 am

"Go for three and I'll toss for the extra..." Ava threw in without turning around. She'd watched the woman walk in and recognized a "goodie-bashed" when she saw one. Looking up, she pushed her hair back and stared openly at the other girl.
"So, what sorta hell did you go through?" she asked, not truly curious, but conversation with a fellow outcast was always acceptable. Propping her head up on her folded hands, she leaned against the bar. A long jagged scar curled up her back starting at her waist as her halter top lifted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 am

Serena smirked, "Make that three please" she said as she blew out a puff of smoke.

"Hmm just endless hours of a jealous Auror and a centuries old closed minded professor glaring holes in my head for no good reason. Then and have to grin and bare it like it doesn't bother me. So I can't tell them to just **** off.. " she rather bluntly, having it the first time she had been able to say what was really on her mind.

"How about you?" she asked.

"Smoke?" she offered handing out her pack.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 am

Ava yawned, exhausted from having not slept the night before.
"Sounds like what I put up with..." she muttered, tossing her hair back with a flounce. "Let me guess...family reunion?" she giggled, snorting by habit as she did so. Gulping down the drink the man set before her, she winked at him and held it out for a refill.

"Me? Do I look like some desolate character in need of baring my soul?" Ava rolled her eyes, amused. "Okay, maybe I do." She tossed back the fifth drink and rose steadily to her feet. Five tosses had nothing on her. "And no... I never mix the two." she nodded, folding her arms. She did, often, but the woman didn't need to know that.

"I had a fight with my boyfriend and now he's giving me the cold shoulder." she sniffed defiantly, a black painted nail tapping against the wooden bar's surface. "And my damn..." she trailed off, deciding to keep her family off her mind.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 am

Serena smirked, the girl was smart.

"Yeah, could say that, reunited with my long lost mother," she said as she rolled her eyes. "Her step son and Step father, don't like me, and she hasn't spoken two words to me" she said with a scoff.

"But.. ah well" she said not really sounding really depressed over it.

The her drinks arrived, she took the bottle and took a few big mouth fulls..

"Hmm suit your self" she said taking another puff.

She nodded " Ah I see, Boys, who needs em I say" she said with a chuckle.

She blinked having a good idea what she was about to say but she wasn't a prying person without good reason so she shrugged letting it go.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 am

"Sounds worth the drink." Ava chuckled, it struck her as ironic that the woman's long lost family sounded oddly familiar... but Ava wasn't one to link herself to other's problems. It was her motto that simply put: Live, don't cling.

"I don't "need" anything." Ava ground out, the woman's words striking a chord. Her mother always told her she "needed" to calm down... or "needed" to stop... how wrong she was. Ava only "needed" to be left alone. Her eyes darkening she slipped back onto her floating stool and downed the sixth drink. It was a curse that she had a high alcohol tolerance. Her threshold levels were painfully high; while others got blissfully drunk after a few tips, she had to wallow in misery a good few bottles. A gift from her mother, no doubt.
"So..." she was quick to recover. "You got a name?" Smirking at her own words, she poured her own next drink. "Mine's Ava. And don't pin a last name to that. It doesn't have one."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 am

Serena smirked and drank with her..

At her sneered comment, Serena raised an eye brow.. she had hit a sensitive area it seemed.. She still thought the girl could use a smoke...

"Of course" she stated.

At the younger girls recovery form her last statement and newest question she let out a short chuckle.

"Pleasure to meet you Ava, call me Serena, but hell.. my last name is no secret anymore.. Serena Lestrange.. recently come back from the dead you could say" she said finishing her first bottle and starting the next. Her smoke down to the filter.. she would wait a bit before starting a new one.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Ava spewed her seventh drink all over the bar's counter. Shock filled her eyes briefly before she hid it with a cough, clearing her throat.
So...this was her sister's lost daughter. She had heard whispered rumours of such a thing. Now she saw that there were obvious resemblances to Kiara in Serena's face, that and the mentions of the family reunion. Damn, how could she have been so stupid.

"If you're here to gloat, I'm not in the mood." Ava hissed, glaring at Serena. There was a chance, by the way the woman acted, that she wasn't a stiff like the rest of the McConns and McKevins... but she wasn't about to trust anyone connected to them.
"Did your "mother" send you here?" she bit out.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Serena was quite weirded out by the girls behavior, were all the fire whisky's finally getting to her? however she then rolled the name Ava in her had a few times.. Then... ah of cousre this was the missing McKevin child off the list of names she had recieved.

"Ooookay look Ava is it, haven't got much to glot over at the moment. Other then the fact you sprayed your drink all over the bar like a drink Virgin. My "mother" would sell her own kidney's before she send any of her children to a bar, funny thought though. She can't sent me to my room, but she would send me to a bar" she said with a snicker, deciding now rather then later was good time to light up another smoke.

"So for a laugh.. why would my "mother" "send" me here in the first place?" said with a rasied eye to the girl, who as it turned out was her Aunt, well people did say it was a small world.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:09 am

Ava rolled her eyes. Serena had a point, but that was all.
"Then its a pleasure to meet you." she yawned, vanishing the alcohol on the bar before it annoyed the bartender. Her wand playfully twirled in her fingers as she tossed back another tumbler, this time keeping it down with her usual ease.
She chuckled, amused by the irony of the situation.

"Kiara is probably overwhelmed right about now." she pointed out, a playful glint touching her amber eyes. "But why the hell couldn't you be like just a few years younger?" She looked up at the ceiling. "God I hate family." she smirked back at Serena. "You go to Beauxbatons or Russie dark?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 am

Serena smirked, "I bet she is.." she said taking another drink.

She chuckled slightly at her, not exactly sure why she wanted her to be younger, an ally perhaps...

"Ditto" she said

"hm Drumstrang of Course, hmm! Beauxbatons.... not sure what would happen first.. either the snobs would kill me or I would kill them" she said with a smirk.

"Likely the ladder" she muttered putting her elbo on the table her sleeve slid down revealing the black widow spider tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:44 am

Curiosity seized her and Ava turned to Serena. "So, whad you think of them?" she asked. "Besides a total headache..." she added, snickering.

The idea of killing was not a foreign one to her... she had done it before and had had thoughts of doing it in ways many might find...cruel. But she had a feeling that Serena was a professional. If not killer than a professional who killed on the side.
She tossed back another drink, not keep count anymore. The bartender would, after all she'd have to pay the bill or add it to her long tab.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:10 am

Serena chuckled, "Yeah besides a headache... amusing for the most part, especally the kiddies... well Ewan isn't so bad, he has nerve... I like that"

She took another drink, "However, if any of them see me now I can garentee I won't "happily welcomed back" they don't seem to like bad girls to much eh? they are such hippocrits" she said.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

Ava nodded. "Yeah, he's the only one I can honestly stand." she muttered. Ewan was going places; she knew that. Places she secretly didn't want him to go. No man is an island, that was true... and she hated the thought that she had been dragging her brother along with her. Waving the thought away with another drink, she smirked.

"You have no idea..." she chuckled, figuring the woman did, but not caring. It was an uplifting thought to think one had suffered far beyond anyone else. That no one else could ever understand pain like you had. Ava lied to herself all the time... it was easy to lie to others. "My mother..." she started, rolling her eyes at the very word... god it sounded so "upright" and damn "dignified".
"Is the only reason you are alive. I can't believe she can sit up on that holy throne of hers and judge others. I mean, she was Lord Voldemort's lover. And then death's." it was said in hushed tones, because Ava honestly didn't want half the bar to stare at her.
"And don't get me started with your mum." she threw the full cup across the bar counter, watching it fade away. "Always siding with mama and papa... like a good little girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038   Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven's Eye (Pub) July 2038
Page 1 of 1