Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) Vote_lcap1Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) Voting_barPark near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) Vote_lcap1Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) Voting_barPark near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) Empty
PostSubject: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 pm

A small park near the Vaight Cottage.

A park that has a playground.

A garden.

And park benches.

And a fountain.

And a yellow brick road!
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:48 pm

((lol))

Zephir blinked, sticking close to Darius.

"Go on boys." Darien grinned, giving Darius and Zephir gentle pushes in the back. "Go and play."

Zephir didn't move, glancing at Darius.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Darius grinned at Zephir. "Come on Zephy, let's go on the swings!" And with that he ran towards two empty swing seats.

Diana smiled after Darius, hanging back.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:01 pm

"Alright." Zephir followed at a slower run, hesitantly sitting in the swing next to Darius.

Darien grinned, turning to Diana. "Kids eh?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Darius had a bit of a problem sitting down on the swing so he just basically ran into it, his belly on the swing seat. He prefered this position anyway, it made it seem like he was flying. "Weeeeeeee!"

"Yeah kids," Diana said her eyes on Darius and Zephir.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Zephir raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you meant to sit on it?" Though a hint of a smile played around his mouth.

Darien grinned, sitting on a nearby bench.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:16 pm

"No." Darius said impishly, smiling as he moved back and forth.

Diana sat by Darien. "What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Amusement twinkled briefly in the boy's eyes as Zeph began to swing, pushing off from the floor with some difficulty.

Darien glanced at the floor. "I don't know. But if Zeph isn't my son, Celina should just leave us be."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 pm

"Go higher Zephyyyy!" Darius said. "'tis fuuuuun!"

"How sure are you that he isn't yours?" Diana asked.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Zephir hestitantly began to swing, flying higher and higher, a slow grin spreading over his face.

"It doesn't add up. The months that is." Darien replied, watching the boys swing. "I don't know why Celina insists he's mine."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Darius continued to swing laughing as he did so.

"He could have been premature..." Diana supplied. "I mean... Darius was."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Zephir swung higher, trying to go over the top of the bar.

Darien paused. "Uh-I just don't know. I just need to know for a fact whether he's mine or not. I don't trust Celina."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:48 pm

"Wow Zephy..." Darius said slowing down as he watched him. "You're high!"

"I don't trust her either," Diana said then she looked at him. "But what if he is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Zephir blinked at the new nickname, but decided he liked it. He swung higher, now level with the bar. "I'm gunna go all the way over." He called to Darius, deep in concentration.

Darien paused. "If he is...Well...I...If he is...I don't want him treated like Celina treats him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Darius by now had stopped swinging and simply watched Zephy as he attempted his endevour. "Careful Zephy..." Darius whispered in awe and worry. Zephir was one of the coolest person's he'd ever met!

"I know what you mean," Diana said, frowning. "He seems so... weighted down by the weight of the world... he needs to be more carefree..."

Then something occurred to Diana. "If he is your son... the Casillas... they won't be too happy."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Zephir swung more ferociously, now managing to go slightly higher than the bar, although still not over it. Determination adorned his features and his eyes narrowed in concentration.

Darien nodded. "I don't blame them...If he is mine. But...I just...Uh...I don't know." He buried his face in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Darius held his breath.

Diana's eyes were glazed and unfocused. "They'd... they'd want me to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Zephir fought to keep his eyes open as the swing soared over the top of the bar, fear gripping him as the swing slowed, dropping like a stone...Zephir loosened his grip on the chains as he began to slide off the seat...

Darien scuffed the floor with his shoes, feeling almost guilty as he hoped with all his heart that Zeph was not his son.

"...Do you want to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Darius was frozen at his place. He could see what was happening but felt... petrified.

"They would want Darius to be raised as a Casillas instead..." Diana was still unfocused, absorbed at what she was sure her Grandfather would command. "They... would change his last name... bring him to Spain... they would severe all ties with you..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:42 pm

The seat swung under the bar, but flicked sharply. Zeph felt the chains slip forwards, the seat travelling forwards under him, and started to fall backwards. He was stunned as he saw the seat carry on it's journey, without him. Zephir felt the air all around him as he fell towards the ground.

Darien almost jumped to his feet, but held himself in place. "...No...Please no..." His voice was barely more than a whisper. "Not my boy..."

He swallowed. "But-Zeph isn't...he's not...He's probably not mine."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Darius had both of his hands on either side of his cheek in anguish. He suddenly felt a burst of emotion erupting from him and eloping Zephir, protecting him from the impact that was sure to come.

Diana was brought back to the current situation and looked at Darien with hurt in her eyes, "But the fact that he could be..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Zephir blinked as he fell...onto a cushion...of sorts. The cushioning charm stopped the boy being injured, and he glanced across at Darius.

Blinking, he scrambled to his feet. "...You-You...Was that you?"

Darien grimaced. "I know. But I...I just...If he's not mine-nothing might've happened!" A tiny glimmer of hope. All he had.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:06 pm

But Diana was distracted and wasn't able to answer. She was too busy watching Zeph fall from his swing to the ground. She stood up and was about to cast a cushioning charm, only to find that it was already casted.

"I..." Darius blinked surprised and glad that Zephir didn't get hurt. "I... don't know! I didn't know what to do! You were falling and falling and... I wanted to help you...." Darius looked at Zephir.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Darien glanced at Diana. "Was that you?...Or was it..."

Zeph almost smiled. "...Thanks." To his surprise, as his feeling he recognised to be gratitude grew, the painful spikes of some weird guilty feeling also grew. "You-Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:21 pm

"You're welcome," Darius said smiling at Zephhir.

"It wasn't me," Diana said beaming at Darius. In fact she went right up and hugged him. "Did my little baby just do magic?" She hugged him tighter.

"I'm not surrre." Darius said blushing. "I fink so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))   Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Park near the Vaight Cottage ((Fixed Future))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next