Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 Voting_barPalaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 Vote_lcap1Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 Voting_barPalaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Palaver Park ((December 2027))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:49 am

Edan soon joined Edwin and they had the base of the snowman and the torso complete by the time Rossa handed over the head.
"Great job, Rossa!" Edwin complemented, setting the head on top. "Can you get the hat?" he asked, lifting Edan slightly so he could place the stone against the snow man's face. Already he had two black eyes and a partial mouth.

Eglantine handed Rossa a carrot and Horatio held out the hat and pipe.

"No, lieb. I am simply not hungry. Thank you though." Horatio stared briefly at his wife, but said nothing, rising instead to join the snow man project.

"Too bad Tav ran off. He'd of enjoyed this, Ara." Ciaran muttered.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:32 am

Rossa laughed as the snow man took shape, "It need bottons" she said.

Kiara sighed when she heard Eglantines excuse, she thought back to before her missacrage and never really feeling hunger had been a common feeling she got. She still worred over her mother and the unborn childrens health. She needed to eat.

She looked at Ciaran when he mentioned Tav and she sighed, "Yes he would have" she said. It still bugged her she didn't know where her oldest was.

"Um does Tav tell you where he goes?" she asked, wondering if at least one of them knows where Tav was.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:41 am

Edwin waved to Kiara in thanks for the suggestion and began putting his magical studies to good use, by transfiguring rocks into buttons. A small smile appeared on Eglantine's face as her son so far had been receiving Os in all of his courses. It was without a doubt that he was an exceptional young man.

"No, he doesn't. Just that he'll be coming home and he'll not be in trouble." Ciaran sighed, obviously as worried about his eldest as Kiara. After all it was hardly safe...anywhere with the purgers about.

Horatio looked over at them. "Do not be worried, love." he murmured, coming over to stand behind Kiara.
"He is safe."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 am

Kiara raised her eye brow at Horatio, "You sound confident... Horatio you know where he is, don't you? You would be worried like us if you didn't know where he was" she said questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 am

Horatio nodded.
"I told him and Valerio I'd keep it to myself though. And it is nowhere dangerous." He patted Kiara's shoulder. "He is old enough to take care of himself, Kiara. How would you like it if Eglantine asked you where you were going every time you left your house? He's an adult by most standards and Ciaran and you may need to give him a bit of elbow room so to speak..."

Ciaran looked less than thrilled by Horatio's words, but remained silent. His blue eyes turned to glance at Eglantine, curious if perhaps she knew as well. The blank green eyes of his mother-in-law ironically seemed to be far from the rest of the group and he sighed. Nothing was ever normal...not with their children, or their parents, uncles, aunts or whoever else...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:10 am

Kiara sighed in relief, but really didn't Horatio know it was a mothers job to worry? heaven knows she had reason to. The world wasn't as safe as it used to be.

"I know Horatio, that is why I let him... I don't pry and I let him be a teenager.... Adult, but I can't stop worrying...." she looked up at Horatio. "You understand that right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 am

Horatio smiled. "Of course I understand, Kiara. I worry about Edwin as well." he nodded. "I just give him room to grow."

Hearing her husband, Eglantine turned. "To much room, in my opinion." she softly stated. By Horatio's following sigh, it was obviously a recurring argument.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Kiara sighed and tried ignored the fact Horatio was basically telling she was smothering her step son, was she? |She tried not to, but she really liked the phrase better safe then sorry. She had already lost 2 children, one from her previous mariage and another she misscarried. both deaths were esentaily because of her. She wouldn't know what she would do if she lost any of her children now. But yet she also knew kids need room to grow, so she did... she just hoped to merlin it didn't slap her in the face.

Frowning and feeling a bit hurt by the accusation, she thought she had been doing rather well in giving Tav some space... perhaps she was wrong.

She rose from the table went over to the children.

She gave a small smile as they made the snow man.

"It looks wonderful children, you need only one thing" she waved her hand, conjuring a black top hat.

Rossa beamed, "it is perfect Mommy" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 am

Horatio watched Kiara walk over to the snow man and straightened as his wife's lethal glare finally registered in his mind. Not exactly certain what he had done or said wrongly, he allowed her to grab his arm and followed after her behind a nearby snowy hedge.

"Horatio Malcolm! Kiara did not need that. I am surprised at you." She voice despite her anger was calm, but Horatio knew her well enough to gulp. One wrong word and Rossa might be able to carry him home as a little rodent...if he was lucky that was.

"I meant no offense, the boy just needs..."

Eglantine inturrupted, something she rarely did.
"He needs exactly what he has, Horatio. Parents who worry and love him. You rise in the night ten times to check the doors and windows... not for the cold. Allow Kiara and Ciaran the space you claim they do not give their son. You hypocrite..." The last words were gentle and a small smile curved her lips.

Sighing, Horatio had to see her logic.
"Where did I ever find you, love?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her.
"No doubt where ever I was when you finally began to look." she replied.

Horatio left Eglantine, his long steps taking him quickly to where Kiara was with Rossa and the boys.

"Kiara, forgive an old codger of a father..." he murmured. "I had no desire to hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:09 am

Kiara looked down slightly before glancing at Horatio.

"Its alright Horatio, I know, and in a way I guess you are right..." she said sotfly.

"Its just it would destroy me if anything like that happenend to any of them,..." she said.

"I guess I let that thought haunt me to often...." mumbled in quiet voice so the children wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 pm

Horatio said nothing, mentally bashing himself for hurting Kiara, even if it had been unintentionally. He should have been more careful, especially after all the years that he had had to learn how to be around Eglantine... Kiara, being her daughter and alike her in more than blood, surely needed the same sensitive care...

"We all do, Kiara." he murmured. "And right or wrong...I was wrong in the way I spoke..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Kiara gave a small smile, "Its alright Horatio, and I am relieved Tav is somewhere safe, thank you. But just so you know I will always worry, I love him to much not to..Same with all of them, even you and Eglantine..... " she said.

Especaily Eglantine, her mother worried her so much.

Then she reached up and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Her non verbal way of saying he was forgiven.

"How is Eglantine really doing by the way, should I be concerned she didn't pack her self something to eat today?" she asked quietly so she was out of ear shot of her mother.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:01 am

Horatio beamed when Kiara kissed his cheek, considering himself pardoned. "Thank you, my dear." he whispered, taking her hands in his and giving them a gentle squeeze.

At her question about her mother's health, he sighed.
"Kiara, Eglantine... might lose the twins. And she may not truly care." His deep blue eyes filled with tears. "She may do something rash, Kiara...something we wont be able to save her from. Whenever we talk about the twins or what it is going to be like to have two more boys running around...she goes quiet...or smilies sadly and just nods. I'm worried... I know how terrible the last miscarriage was for her."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:46 am

Kiara looked conerned and her eyes glanced over to Eglantine momentarily, She was scared for her, she knew she did care very much about the twins she carried, perhaps she knew something they didn't.

She sighed and put her hand on Horatio's shoulder, there was little she could say to comfort him as she feared for Eglantine and the twins lives to, very much.

"She didn't eat anything earlier did she?" she asked fearing the answer. She remembered what is was like before she lost her and Ciaran's baby, she always felt ill to her stomach everytime she ate something.

She knew it would destroy Eglantine to loose the twins, Horatio was right, she could see Eglantine doing something very rash, if it meant the twins lived.

"Keep me updated Horatio, If anything happens, if there is anything Ciaran and I can do, contact me..."

Kiara also worried the effect this was having on Horatio, they all knew Eglantine having these children was dangerous, and more then likely life threatening.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Horatio sighed, taking Kiara's hand and leading her away from the children. Edwin and Edan had knocked the head of the snowman off and were now trying to fix it.

"No, she eats little, and sleeps less. Constantly poring over tomes that are delivered to her from an unknown source. In shadow she whispers... and I am beyond worried." he sighed, conjuring a bench and sitting down on its edge.

"The day we married, she swore an oath to me... one that I have always wondered of. 'My dear', she said, 'Before you part from this world into the next, you shall be bereft of me...I shall not loose another love.' And I took little pain to stop her from swearing it." He hung his head.
"She claims she cannot lose me... and yet, Kiara, I cannot lose her." His voice broke and a single tear rolled down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Kiara looked at Horatio with a pained and very worried expression on her face.

"Oh Horatio" she whispered, she voice quivered but refused to let the tears fall. The way she saw it Horatio needed someone to bare the burdern of his worries with him. She was just the person for it, as she love both Horatio and Eglantine so very much.

Kiara put her arms around Horatio, knowing there was little she could say to make him feel better. Eglantine was up to something, and from the way it sounded it could very well be her and the twins undoing.

"I could try and talk to her if you wish? This can not go on..." she whispered into Horatio's ear.

It also didn't ecape her the familarlty of Eglantine's sworn promise... almost the exact same words Ciaran had sworn to her on the night in the Astronomy Tower. Only difference was Ciaran was healthy and strong, awares Eglantine was not

It frightened and worried her the path her mother was taking.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 am

Horatio was greatly comforted by Kiara, despite the aching heart within his chest and the pain that accompanied this worries.

What would talk do? he wondered to himself. Eglantine was not a stubborn woman... but she was resourceful... Had she attended Hogwarts as a child, Horatio was convinced she would have been a Slytherin...and no doubt one that stood above her fellow snakes.

"It could not hurt..." he nodded.

"Are you not well, lieb?" Eglantine asked, appearing in front of them as if from nowhere.
Horatio's head popped up and the tear on his cheek was quickly wiped away...but not before Eglantine saw it. A cat animagus, every moment was captured by her green eyes.

"Kiara?" she asked, seeing the concern in her daughter's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:52 am

Kiara sighed when Eglantine appeared, looked at Horatio for a moment, patted him on the shoulder.

It was now or never while the three of them were relativley alone, and nothing pressing going on.

Standing up she moved over to Eglantine, The worried look never leaveing her face. Looking a back at Horatio with still the concerened glance she took in a breath.

"Eglantine I think we need to talk, come on" she said as she went to gently guide Eglantine a few paces away and conjured another bench for her to site.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 am

Horatio rose as Kiara and Eglantine sat on the bench.
"Is something wrong?" Eglantine asked, folding her hands in her lap. Horatio's eyes drifted to her hands and was comforted slightly by the fact they were still. It often bothered his greatly to see her pale delicate hands struggling to remain still.

"We are worried about you, my dear." he murmured, kneeling in front of her. Eglantine immediately stiffened, her green eyes fading into that stone that she always built about her whenever he brought up the subject...
"Why would you be worried?" she asked. But she knew...
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:35 am

Sighing heavily, Kiara placed a hand on Eglantines shoulder.

"I think you know why we are worried Eglantine.... Whats going on hmm? why arn't you eating and sleeping more. You know that is bad for you right? Especaily in your present condition, over exerting your self and with little nurishment and rest could be very dangerous" she said, as gently as she possibly could. She didn't wish to upset Eglantine. Just let her know how worried they were about her.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:45 am

Eglantine remained silent for a moment, gathering up her defenses... She had sworn never to lie to Kiara- but a small bending of the truth would have to apply at the moment.
"I have premonitions..." she whispered. "Ever since the cursed words." She was being honest for now... leaving out that the "premonitions" were not so vague and merely feelings. She could see/hear what was to come...unless she altered it.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:39 am

Kiara blinked whatever answer she had been expecting, that wasn't it. But she had been right, Eglantine did know something that was causeing her to react strangely.

"Premonitions?" she quiryed. She never put much faith in divinations, it seemed to her that the moment someone knew of there future, it was no longer a certainty that it would happen, and a entirely new future was created.

Sighing she asked, "What are you trying to prevent Eglantine?" that was the only logical course of action she could think of.

"And why this not so healthy way of dealing with it? " she asked.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Eglantine looked from Kiara's eyes into Horatio's and then turned her face away. Unable to stand it any longer, she pulled away from them both, morphed into her animagus form and ran from the bench.
Her destination unknown, her small paws soon left little evidence to where she was going.

Horatio stood up and called out for Eglantine, striding after her. But the wind began to glow and winter's tears began to blow across the park.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:41 pm

"Damn it..Eglantine come back" Kiara called after her, and tried to follow, but of course Eglantine vanished from her sight. It was that moment Kiara wished she could transform into her panther form, to go after Eglantine. Unfortunately she could not.

"Damn it Eglantine.... Let us help you!" She called out before dropping to her knees in the snow as the bitter winter wind blew.

Despite the phoenix magic and the various warming charms on her she shivered.

"I was wrong Horatio, I am sorry.... Talking to her just made things worse" she whispered as she covered her face with her hands.

"Why does she do this Horatio? She knows we care about her, she knows we worry, she knows we would rather help her then see her waste away. Then why doesn't she let us help?....." The quiver in her voice was a sure sign tears were falling.

_____

Rossa being the curious and observant little thing she was, heard her mother call out in not very happy voice. Abandoning the snow man she ran in the direction she heard her mother's call.

Tears came to her eyes when her saw and was certain her mother was crying, and her Grandmother was now where in sight.

She bit her lip, a lot like her mother had when her was nervous.

She stood small against the snow bank tears glistened in her eyes. Confusion clouded her eyes, as she watched the scene in front of her. Her Grandmother needed help?

Looking in the direction, both her Mother and Grandfather were facing.

Rossa quickly making up her mind started walking in the direction her Grandmother went, if her grandmother need help, she wanted to help....

(( Hope it is alright Rossa decided to go looking for her Merci? if not I can edit ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 am

Horatio's mind drifted from Eglantine to Kiara when he saw her shiver. Cursing himself for the whole family outing in the middle of winter, he gently gathered Kiara into his arms and lifted her from the snow.
Carrying her back to the enchanted table...which sat in a warm melted spot, he set her on the bench, just in time to have an extremely worried Ciaran sit as well.

"What is going on?" he asked, having not seen Rossa run off due to Edwin's chance knocking down of Edan.
Horatio sighed, "Ciaran, take everyone home... Eglantine wondered off on her own and... it is much too cold for this any longer. We can have a nice chat by the fire later on." He patted Kiara's shoulder, and looked out into the falling snow.

Eglantine, he thought, where will you go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palaver Park ((December 2027))   Palaver Park ((December 2027)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Palaver Park ((December 2027))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next