Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 Voting_barSaratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 Voting_barSaratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace   Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:38 pm

A small laugh from Viper followed Sveta's. "I can understand that. Age gaps between the children in my family are rather large. When I was a small child my brothers and sister were already teenagers, if not already into adulthood. It made things rather interesting..." she mused.

The Potions Mistress beamed upon Sveta's confirmation that her upcoming visit was to be her first. "Well, if you'll let me, I'd love to take you out for an evening or two so you can experience Britain, especially the night life!" Viper offered, hoping Sveta wouldn't be opposed to the idea. While she had been more or less of a workaholic before, she had always enjoyed an evening out with her friends and colleagues in Britain's plethora of night clubs.

She nodded in comprehension of Sveta's explanation, being instantly reminded of years back when she was still one of the new ECHO fellows and had to endure additional courses, one of them being a semester of Healing Courses. Considering who she was back then, compassion and patience, two important aspects of that class were almost nonexistant on Viper, resulting in her nearly failing the class and deciding not to pursue beyond what was necessary or recommended. She didn't realize then, nor did she realize now, how much she would regret forsaking such information...

"I see. I remember having to take an examination very similar, as the class was a requirement of my former employment. If you'd like, I could give you a few quick-reference manuscripts of what examinations tend to test on? I'm not sure how similar the examinations in Britain and where you are studying are but perhaps they could assist you as much as they assisted me?" Viper offered. While she had almost failed miserably in the class, the examination was a rather different story. In fact, one could remark in amusement that her examination score was all that prevented her from failing.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace   Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:28 am

Svetlana smiled, glad that Amaranth seemed to understand her predicament as the youngest child on a personal level.

Brown eyes widened with excitement. "I vould love that, if it is no trouble! It is alvays vonderful, experiencing a new place. I'm honored and thank you for the invitation," she replied enthusiastically.

The Russian witch nodded. "Your offer is most generous, Amaranth. I vould be glad to review them... as long as I von't be taking too much time avay from you and my brother," she replied softly, thankfully. "Thank you very much," Sveta added in Russian.

"Has my brother mentioned..." Sveta began to ask, and then paused. She really didn't want to pry into what Sevastyan may or may not have said to Amaranth, but at the same time she felt it crucial that anyone possibly treating him with potions should know. "He is highly allergic to valerian root. Or, at least, he vos several years ago..." A very light tinge of pink crossed the bridge of Svetlana's noise, staining her cheeks. Had Sevastyan told Amaranth of the time they'd discovered that little complication? Oh, how embarrassed she would be if he had!
Back to top Go down

Saratov, Russia (Wizarding Sector): Marketplace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2