Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... Vote_lcap1Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... Voting_barAzkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... Vote_lcap1Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... Voting_barAzkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... Empty
PostSubject: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Yep, it's the whole spooky Azkaban prison.
Shiny roof, barred railings, scattered artistically with soul-sucking dementors and just a hint of death.
Only for;
-The Dangerously Odd
-The not-quite so dangerously odd
-the not very dangerously odd but still more odd than the not quite so dangerously odd...
-Evil mass murders
-Pickpockets
-Not-quite so evil mass murderers
-Wife killers
-Husband killers
-Killers
-Creepy people
-Rebels
-Slightly rebellious people
-People who were framed
-The people who framed the people who were framed
-Threats
-Threateners
-"borrowers"
-Haggis-throwers
-Anyone the ministry doesn't really like.
-Dementors...Duh.

Go wild!
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Diana and Armando appeared in the Prison Grounds. Diana took a few steps back. Armando chuckled. "Still don't like it?"

"I'll never get used to that." Diana said.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Darien spun around. "We've got to move. We need to find that cell." He began to run quietly through the prison, scanning the numbers as he ran.
He halted in front of the penultimate door.
"This...This is it." He stepped back and gestured to Armando.
"Maybe you'd better go in first..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Diana hugged Armando. "Good luck Tio."

Armando hugged her back. He nodded to Darien and went inside. "Calista?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Calista was cold. Frozen. She sat with her back against the wall, on the cold iron bed, the icy bars biting into her flesh.
Her eyes gazed unseeingly at the opposite wall, until she heard the door open. She flinched, waiting for the dementor to enter.
Calista turned and looked at the figure who entered. "Calista?"
Armando?!
She sank her head into her hands and tears filled the palms, pressed against her eyelids.
"No...No...not again...I didn't kill him! I tell you...I didn't...Why don't you believe me..." Her body was racked with sobs, her voice growing quieter. "I didn't...I would never..."
She raised her head and yelled through blurred vision, "I DIDN'T KILL HIM! STOP TORMENTING ME!"
She lowered her head to her hands again, muttering over and over again, "I didn't kill him...I didn't...I didn't..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Armando reeled from Calista's greeting. It tore on his insides and twisted it. A wave of rage went through him. Who ever was responsible for this would pay.

But he put that at the back of his mind. The first thing was to get Calista out of his place...

"Calista..." He said softly. "Calista, it's me..."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:32 pm

The logical part of Calista's mind was quizzical.
It sounds like Armando...And they stopped sending boggarts ages ago...and they never said anything other than "you killed me"...
Tears poured down her face and she glanced up bleary-eyed.

Somewhere, deep inside, a flicker of hope sprang into existence. The tears still poured, but her eyes were wary and hopeful all at once.
She wanted to yell at him, scream for making her think he was dead...Whilst he was alive...

But she couldn't let herself hope.

She met his gaze and they shone with hurt and sadness, with a tiny flicker of hope in the centre, twisting and spiralling, delicate like a flame.

Calista wanted to demand proof...but if she did, she doubted there would be any. Only proof that she was a gullible fool.

"Prove it." Her voice shook slightly with fear.

She didn't fear him...
She feared that the hope would die...
All over again.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Armando was thoroughly shaken by Calista’s manner. What had they done to her?

He slowly, neared her, taking every part of her into account. Even in her ragged prison garb, she still looked so beautiful.

“Calista…” he said softly. He dropped to his knees so that she could see his eyes. He reached out, he taking her hand in his.

Her skin was cold to the touch.

“Calista,” he repeated. He gently caressed her hand. “Do you feel me? Do you feel my hand touching yours?”

He used his other hand, his free hand to cup the side of her face. He wanted to wipe the tears in her eyes. He wanted to kiss her and tell her everything was okay now.

But how could he prove to her what he didn’t understand himself? He was never good with words. He looked into her eyes and tried to tell her, tried to prove to her, that it was him. He was alive. He wasn’t some apparition to deceive her or whatever else they concocted against her. Tears started to rim his eyes. He felt her pain in every pore of his body. They thought she had killed him and now she was suffering for it. “Calista,” It was barely above a whisper. “I love you.”
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:39 pm

"I don't know."
Calista's eyes were coated in a veil of tears.
"I don't know if I can feel anything."

But she thought she felt his hands, holding her hand and her face. She noticed the tears in his eyes.

But did she just want this to be real? Was it her longing for him to live that was making her delusional?

Her heart leapt as he whispered the magic words. Her hope burned the doubt away and she flung herself off the bed and locked her arms tight around his neck.
She buried her face in his shoulder, feeling safe for the first time since the spear had skewered him.
She slowly regained her strength and shoved him in the chest.

"Don't you ever, EVER do that again!" She pouted slightly, folding her arms over her chest.
"NEVER! You hear me? NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN! And for that matter how the hell did you survive that spear? And don't you ever push me out of the way of anything again!" She scowled fiercely, but happiness shone from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Armando embraced her tightly. He was pleased, more than pleased really to see that she was able to hit him and show some emotion, rather than the destoyed soul he saw earlier. He vowed to himself that he would do anything and everything to make sure that she never feels that way again.

"I'm sorry," was all he said. It was all he could say. He had no idea what really happened in the tomb.

"I was dead..." He started, trying to describe what happened to him in the best possible way. "I felt that I died. I felt myself leave my body... I knew I was dead..."

"All that I remember is," he continued. "Is what happened before, in the Tomb... and what happened when I opened my eyes again."

He looked at her. "I have no memory whatsoever of what happened in between.... it was like... no... it was nothing like sleeping... it felt... empty... like a void."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Calista shivered. She felt like she was waking up from a nightmare.
Throughout her time in Azkaban, she hadn't been herself...She'd been barely awake, barely aware of anything other than the emptiness.
Now, she was finally realising the cold and horror of the prison.
She shook, her prison robes giving her no protection from the cold.
She glanced up as a teenage boy's face appeared around the edge of the door. He smiled awkwardly.
"Um...Sorry for kind of ruining the moment...but we might want to escape kinda soon. Oh, I'm Darien by the way, Darien Vaight, Reginald's son."
Calista frowned. "And why are you here?"
"Long story...Diana, come in and say hi." Darien edged into the cell, wand in his hand, ready to shut the door after Diana.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Diana chambered in. "Hello, I'm Diana Casillas, his - " she nodded at Armando " - niece."

"They're the ones responsible for bringing me back." Armando smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:44 pm

((they do enter the courtroom don't they? well, they do now lol))

Calista recognised the two teens from the courtroom.
"Well I suppose I owe you a debt for that...although I don't quite see why you had declare my pregnancy to the entire courtroom...Although I'd be interested to know quite how that information reached you..."
She glared daggers, particularly at Darien, who she knew should know better.
Darien winced. "Yeah...Sorry about that...We were trying to help!" He shut the door.
Calista blinked. "Why are you shutting the door?"
"So if a dementor walks past, it won't notice we're here."
Calista sighed. "A dementor would sense you three immediatly. And aren't we meant to be leaving? It's freezing in here."
"Oh, that reminds me." Darien dug into a pocket and pulled out Calista's wand. "Here."
Calista caught the wand and nodded. She flicked it, becoming clad in dark, warm, robes once more. She stood up, slightly wobbly. It had been a long time since she'd stood up.
"I would appreciate a concise explanation. Then a successful escape. So lets speed this up." She looked at Diana, waiting for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:56 pm

((How did Darien get her wand?))

Diana nodded. "Do you know about the Daglock Cavill?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:02 pm

((hm...Horatio could've been given it, then after the pregnancy thing, he lobs it into the middle of the courtroom yelling 'you r disowned' and Darien just picks it up...or something like that.))

Calista raised an eyebrow. "It's a story...Ah. You're saying it is true? But then...where's the child with the dagger?"
Darien pouted. "I could have it."
"You are not a girl....At least I hope you're not." Calista pointed out, not looking at Darien.
"Alright, my sister has it. She got annoyed with me because I was ranting about our father. Happy?"
"So the sister has it...perhaps that is wise."
Darien opened his mouth to retort, but then shut it again. She did have a reason to be mad at him.
"But I still don't see how that has anything to do with bringing Armando back from the...dead..." She linked her arm through Armando's.
He was not going to disappear again if she had anything to say about it...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Armando held her tighter. He felt he needed to protect her still.

"They have everything to do with it." Diana explained. "One of it's magical... properties, we recently discovered is... it allows us to watch events happen... similar to that of a Pensive."

"We saw..." Diana said. "What happened in the Tomb and we also saw what happened when these were made." She held up the locket. "Their makers were killed in creating them and so we figured that there was still a life-force that could revive Tio. We went to my family's tomb and we turned out to be right."
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:27 pm

"I'm glad." Calista smiled slightly.
"But now I think an escape is in order...before we all get into a giant mess."
Darien peered through the window in the door. "The coast's clear."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:33 pm

"Alright," Diana said nodding. "Let's go!"

"Wait," Armando pulled Calista's arm and pulled her into a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Calista returned the kiss, before pulling away, grinning. "Oh, and I've been disowned by the way."
Darien snuck out into the corridor, staying near to Diana. He held her hand and grinned. "I guess we're not the only Vaight-Casillas couple anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:07 pm

"Well I'm supposed to be dead." Armando grinned. "What a couple we make."

"It would seem so..." Diana said in the Hallway. "It's good though, I was getting rather lonely."

And with that she wrapped her arms around Darien's neck and kissed him.

((Lol.. I don't think A/C knows about D+D))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:51 pm

((lol they do now))

Calista sighed. "As if the feud wasn't enough." Her other hand went protectivly to her stomach. "We need somewhere to hide."
She glanced out into the corridor and noticed the little romance scene. "Although, rebelling against ancient feuds does seem to be rather 'in' at the moment."
She twirled her wand and determination flickered in her eyes.
"Time to escape." She spun to face the back wall of the cell, and destroyed it with a blasting curse.
Darien broke away from Diana as he heard the blasting curse. He spun to face the now destroyed wall.
"Expecto Patronem. Quick, we need to get out of here. We can apparate from the shore." A hawk ((lol)) flew out of his wand, glowing brightly.
"To Hogwarts." Calista muttered. Hogwarts was relatively safe...
She kept a hold of Armando's hand. She was not going to get separated from him again...
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:07 am

"Expecto Patronum!" Armando shouted.

Armando squeezed her hand and faced her. His breath caught, even at mist the danger she still took his breathe away. He apparated holding Calista still.

Diana held on to Darien.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:09 am

Darien held Diana tight as they spun through space...
Calista apparated alongside Armando, still holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:16 am

((To the entrance Hall?))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:25 am

((yup, okay.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...   Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much... Empty

Back to top Go down

Azkaban Prison for People the Ministry doesn't like much...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next