Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 Voting_barVaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 Voting_barVaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

Number of posts : 947
Registration date : 2009-04-24

File
Name: Amy and Aiden Avalon
Blood Rank: Mixed Blood

Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 pm

The twins thought over to Ana as well.

"Show what you made of"

They had also decided to challange the Vaight leader, once Ana was done. There parents may be Squips, but most certianly were not. They weren't going to take the insult laying down.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

Number of posts : 4807
Registration date : 2009-03-21

File
Name: Ana Vaight
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Reginald sighed as he watched his daughter walk slowly down the steps and onto the dais opposite him.
This was going to be one duel he wouldn't enjoy.
But at least he knew why she was here. To 'prove' herself...
And he was here to mercifully win.
If it had been Darien he was fighting, he would not have been lenient. But Ana was his favourite child, and had always made him proud. He was almost sad to fight her...
Isabella held her wand high and strode to the sidelines, raising the seating so the others could spectate.
Ana turned to face her father, going through her strategy in her head. She broke the telepathic link with Darien and the twins, she needed all her concentration.
The two opponants faced each other as Isabella raised her wand.
There was a gunshot sound, and the two walked towards each other and stood back-to-back. Ana snuck a glance up at the threee other spectators. Darien gave her a thumbs-up.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:05 pm

The twins crossed there fingers and winked at her. "Go get him" they mouthed.

As a after thought Aiden thought over to Darien.

"What happens if she loses, better yet what happens if she wins?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Darien glanced down at the floor.
If she loses, father will never let her forget it... And until she beats him, he can make her duel in his place. That happens a lot, when Dad wins... I think, if they were all still alive, he would have ninety-three possible subs. Most of them are dead now though. And the ones at schools don't have that condition. he breathed out. If she wins... She will be able to usurp my father's authority. She will have come of age several years early. He raised his head. But there is no chance of that. You guys haven't seen my father duel. He is...brilliant. Amazing. He is a duelling champion through and through. Ana's crazy if she thinks she stands a chance... I should know... I'm one of my father's possible subs.
Ana looked straight ahead of her, wand in front of her face.
Another gunshot.
She began to walk.
Ten paces to go...
Nine, eight, seven, six...
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Watching Ana and her father start off Amy went into deep thought

"Hmm"

Her and Aiden of course were team duelers, and being magically linked twins they were really good at it. Since Mr. and Mrs. Vaight were a married couple and both of them spoke smut about their family. Her and Aiden had the right to challenge Mr and Mrs. Vaight to a team duel.

"Darien, how good are your Parents at team dueling, together?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Darien realised what the twins were planning.
I've never seen them duel as a team...Sorry. I have no idea... His eyes watched Ana as she carried on walking.

Five...four, three, two..one. Ana spun around, facing her father who was now twenty paces away. She mentally prepared herself, hand held steady in her right hand.
"Begin!" A shrill voice cried, as Isabella Vaight sat down on the bench to watch her daughter fight her husband. And she didn't even seem bothered.
Ana cast protego and a jinx richocheted off her shield.
"Not bad." Reginald smirked from the other end of the dais, hand held limply by his side, completely confident. "You've bested your brother, well done. Now, stand down." He raised his wand to eye level, his smirk still prominent. But something in his eyes was almost sad, almost pitying. Ana notice this and her anger grew.
Reginald closed his eyes, and Ana struck. The second before the jinx hit him, he leapt into the air, landing upright, on his feet, in exactly the same position, eyes still shut.
An inferno erupted on all sides, flames shining white hot, closing in. Ana combatted this with aquamenti, and the flames grew cooler. Reginald sighed and the flames became a shining white once more. Ana hastily cast a charm, so the fire could not burn her as it surged into her.
"Is that all you've got, Father?" She yelled across the dais.
"Impressive..." Her father smiled slightly. "But not good enough."
He punched forwards with his wand, the flames dissolving into nothing. A fist of pure magic slammed into Ana, who had barely time to cover her head.
She was sent flying, crashed into the side of the pit. She fought to stay conscious, lowering herself with magic, bruised and bleeding.
Protego totalem. She cast, non-verbally, around the area in which she stood. More assualts were deflected, until a blasting curse threw her across the arena.
She hit the floor and her wand rolled out of her grasp, and into Reginald's outstretched hand.
He walked to his fallen daughter and looked down at her, his face expressionless. There wasn't even a victory smile. After a moment's thought, he waved his wand, healing her cuts and bruises. Isabella declared him the winner in a loud voice, and walked briskly to the top of the steps. Ana scrambled to her feet, face flushed with shame. Reginald was almost at the top of the steps. He turned and threw, with unerring accuracy, Ana's wand. It landed in her waiting hand and she sighed, reopened her telepathy, and began to trudge up the steps.
She had failed.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Amy and Aiden met Ana at the steps.

"Don't feel bad Ana, you didn't do to badly, your a talented dueler, your father just has more experience then you" said Aiden.

Amy nodded in agreement.

"Now it is our turn... if they accept"

She thought out.

Turning the twins approached Mr and Mrs Vaight.

"Mr and Mrs. Vaight, if you think we are going to take your insults about our family.."

"Laying down you are..."

"Sorely mistaken" they said as one.

Both of then flipped there wands into their hands.

"We formerly challenge you Mr. and Mrs, Vaight to a team duel. If you win we accept your claims and we will not oppose you again, but if we win we ask for respect and we will be friends with Darien and Ana weather you like it... or not"

"Do you accept our challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 pm

((v.kl signiture lol))

Reginald turned to his wife, who nodded.
"We happily accept such a...challenge..." Isabella stepped forwards, reaching into a pocket for her wand.
Reginald held out a hand to stop his wife.
"However, we intend to utilise an old duelling tradition. Ana, Darien!" The two children walked slowly, cautiously, over to their father.
Reginald smiled. "I substitute Ana."
Ana was shocked, she glanced at her mother who smiled, a smile of pure evil. "And I substitute Darien."
She beat you?
Darien rolled his eyes. You were at nan's...you wouldn't have been there...merlin's- I HATE it when they out-think us!
As do I, brother...As do I. Ana swore under her breath, cursing herself for being thick enough to fall for this trick.
"Father- Are you really going to chicken out?" She asked in a voice of surprise and slight humour.
Reginald looked down at his daughter, an darkly humourous smile tugging at his mouth, the familiar evil glint in his eye. "I merely wanted to give you and your brother a chance to... prove yourselves." He turned and walked to the bench, Isabella by his side. "Go on, into the arena...Unless you are having second thoughts?"
But...I don't want to fight you guys... Ana thought to the other two.
Merlin's beard... Darien swore.
We need a plan. Ana decided.
No way! Darien's sarcasm was evident, even in his thoughts.
((dun dun dunnn... what will happen? Amy Avalon, tis up to you. Lol. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Lacklustre
Professor
Professor
Lacklustre

Number of posts : 5562
Registration date : 2009-03-26

File
Name: Diana Casillas
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 pm

((Lacklustre is watching this with great interest. Btw. The twin thing is really creepy.))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 pm

((lol, it is getting v. dramatic.))
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:15 pm

((Sorry our teacher totally screwed up my plan for a project and I had to leave.... anf how did I know you would have him put in subs? just to annoy the twins))

The twins glared at the Vaight parents.

"Cowards" they thought together.

Thinking over to Darien and Ana, Aiden thought.

"They are missing the point in this, our fight is with them not you guys. I bet they never fought on teams before"

Then Amy jumped in "I can't believe them, I don't understand your Parents guys, us dueling will solve nothing. And I don't want to fight you guys either, but what can we do?

The twins felt conflicted, they hated being looked down on because of there parents, yet they didn't want to fight Darien and Ana.

"What good is putting in subs?"

"our fight is with you two not them..

"..it won't solve anything"
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Reginald tapped his foot on the floor impatiently.
"Darien was only saying last summer how he needs more team practise...Think of it as tutoring. Just a bit more deadly."
Ana opened her mouth to protest, then closed it again.
Okay, I have a plan, but we need to go along with the duel idea...until we get into the pit. She thought to the others.
"Let's go brother." She grabbed Darien by the sleeve and pulled him down the stairs, where their parents couldn't see them.
"Call Bob, Darien. Now."
Darien looked confused. "Bob?"
There was a crack as the house-elf appeared.
Ana hissed instructions in his head, and he commanded Bob to fetch Ana's wooden box under her bed.
The house-elf soon returned, handed over the box and disappeared. Ana opened it and began searching the contents.
"Ah-ha." She teleported the box back to her room, holding a small package in her hand. "Lets go." She continued down the steps, running so her parents would think they had merely walked slowly.
OKay guys...and Darien. You're going to have to trust me on this, I can get us out of this, but we need to go along with it first. I need cover, maybe some flames or something...When we're starting. Then, I'll get this duel cancelled. Okay? She asked, waiting for any agreement.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:51 pm

"Alright Ana, we leave it to you... it is disappointing though I would have loved to knock your parents on there buts"

Amy though for a moment.

"and you got just the distraction...we will warn when"

Her and Aiden got into position. Amy was on defense and Aiden was on offense.

"Lets put on a good show" the both thought.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks... Ana held the package in her hand, sleuthily untying the string around it and placing it into a pocket.
She'd always wanted an excuse to use this...
She mentally ran some calculations, then waited.
Time to see what exactly this distraction was.
"Positions!" Isabella shouted at the children on the dais, magically widened. "And...you may begin!"
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:19 pm

The twins smirked, Mr, and Mrs. Vaight wouldn't like this disraction, it was there own discovery on what happens when certian spells intract. The resulting flash from the explosion of the spells cause momentry blindness and double vision.

"Alright time for a distraction, your parents won't soon forget, Darien cast the Lumos Solem spell and what ever you do don't look at the flash after. You to Ana don't look directly into the flash, keep your eyes on the ground until it finishes" thought Amy
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Okay... Ana agrees too, she's just working something out.
Ana had tuned out of the conversation as she tried to recall the three separate incantations. Yeah, I won't look at it. She thought quickly before tuning out to avoid confusing everyone with her quickly changing thoughts.
She hurridly cast Protego and heard Darien yell Lumos Solem. She averted her eyes, as did Darien.
She ripped the wrapping away from the package, revealing a small stone. It was grey, with a strange symbol engraved on it, shimmering red. She had her back to her parents, and began to mutter under her breath.
Where was that distraction?
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm

As soon as Darien cast Lumos Solem Aiden Amy began to mutter there own spells under their breath.

Amy shot hers out one second before Aiden that caused they Lumos Solem spell to explode. the Aidens spell colided with the explosion resulting in a incredibly bright light radiate from it.

Any one who remotely glanced at the light would go blind for about 5 seconds and after that only see double vision for about a minute or two.

"Go Ana"they thought as they sheilded their eyes from the light.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Reginald and Isabella yelled as the light blinded them.
Reginald swore, and scrabbled for his wand.

Ana muttered almost induibly under her breath, the stone glowing more and more brightly. A small crater appeared in the floor beneath them, growing larger and larger, splitting the entire side of the arena. Ana threw the stone, and it exploded in mid-air.
A giant tongue of flame erupted, forming a phoenix in mid-air, and soared into the skies.
Ana accioed the stone, and pushed it into a pocket.
The secret rule of duels, like swans are protected in muggle Britain, phoenixes are revered in the wizard world. If one appears, any duels are cancelled and have to be re-challenged. It is as though they never were challenged. She grinned at the twins. But I wouldn't challenge our parent again yet, they'll just sub us again.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:16 pm

"Don't worry..." thought Amy

"We won't" thought Aiden as he smirked up a the Vaight Parents.

"I think we got them anyway" thought Amy
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Reginald's eyes were blazing wth fury, while Isabella was still blinking furiously, still seeing double.
He drew his wand, but then closed his eyes and replaced it in his pocket. He left Isabella blinking on the bench and waited expectantly at the top of the steps. He grew tired of waiting for the children and waved his wand, healing the cracks in the arena, then raising the floor.
The duelling arena was gone, the floor and grass the same as before.
Ana replaced her wand in her pocket and walked towards her father.
"Father, the phoenix."
"I know, I saw. Come on children, the Headmistress will be expecting you back, and we wouldn't want you to outstay your welcome."
He turned and headed into the house, Ana and Darien following, Isabella already inside.
Come on, we had better go...Back to school, I don't know how long we have permission to stay.
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:34 pm

The twins nodded "Yes"

"Besides, by the look in your fathers he will probably kill us if we stay any longer" thought Amy.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Ana felt awkward. Another reason we had better leave...soon.
Darien rolled his eyes. "Dad, is the-"
"Yes, the floo network is fully functional again. I suggest you go back to your Headmistress' office." He passed some floo powder to the children.
I'll go first. Amy and Aiden come after me and then Ana come last. Dad is least likely to kill you...
He grabbed a handful of powder and leapt into the green flames.
"Hogwarts, Headmistress Kiara's office!"
He disappeared in a whirl of flame.
Reginald shoved the pot towards the twins, barely disguised loathing on his face.
((presuming they travel together lol))
Back to top Go down
Amy Avalon
Seventh year
Seventh year
Amy Avalon

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Amy smiled sweetly, though she didn't miss the look of hatred in the mans face.

"Thank you for having us it was..... fun. And hey at least now you have actuall reason to hate..."

Aiden elbowed her. "Amy... do you have a death wish?"he thought as he grabed a fist full of powder and pulled his Sister through the flu.

"Headmistress Kiara's office!"

((ok their gone))
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:07 pm

"She is very...outspoken."
Ana groaned as Reginald put the floo powder down on the mantlepiece. "It's not your job to choose my friends Dad."
"I just want what's best for you Ana. Darien has always been the smympathetic type...to these kind of lower classes, but I never thought you would be."
"They are Slytherins Dad. It's not like they are Hufflepuffs or someone really awful."
Her father sighed. "I suppose. But Ana...why did you defend them so vehemently? And do they know about Darien's...problem?"
Ana ignored the first question, partly because she wasn't totally sure herself. And also because she didn't want to admit that. "Yes and they will keep it quiet. I trust them Dad, and you know I am slow to trust. I have finally made friends, which you have always told me to do, and now you object! You are impossible to please."
Reginald smiled. "Very well Ana, I shall allow you these friends. But I want to make it perfectly clear, that I want them to remain as friends now they know of Darien's affliction. The last thing I need is someone blabbing to some of my associates." He passed her the pot of Floo Powder, she dropped it in the fire and stepped into the green flames. A hand touched her arm.
"And Ana. See to it that they do not become more than friends."
Ana rolled her eyes. "Headmistress Kiara's office."
Reginald watched as she disappeared in a cloud of green smoke. He had to admit he was worried by her apparently unescessary closeness to the twins. And the smile to the Aiden boy was still preying on his mind.
The last thing the family needed was a second Darien.
Back to top Go down
Eupa
Professor
Professor
Eupa

File

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:09 pm

((double posting sorry))

Reginald and Isabella stood, in long sweeping black robes, with silver hems.
Reginald had the family crest on his top left pocket, whilst Isabella had it on a broach. Both had inner sleeves of green, and large black snakeskin boots.
Time to meet their son's girlfriend.
They were not in a good mood.

Darien stepped out of the fire, met by the silently angry faces of his parents.
"Hi father, hello mother."
He turned and waited for Diana to emerge from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)   Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaight Manor - Entry by invitation only...(lol)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next