Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
The Infirmary - Page 21 Vote_lcap1The Infirmary - Page 21 Voting_barThe Infirmary - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
The Infirmary - Page 21 Vote_lcap1The Infirmary - Page 21 Voting_barThe Infirmary - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

The Infirmary

Go down 
+10
Becca_Diggory
Raven
Eupa
Lacklustre
Casey Silvertongue
Rachyy Cupcake
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
Headmistress Kiara
Falling_Rain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

The Infirmary - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 am

Juria felt the atmosphere go cold and he eyes widened. If it was true to what she felt, there was trouble around. Juria quickly grabbed her stronger wand, her black thorny one, and walked out of her quarters and to the main ward. Her blood stopped cold when she heard the scream.

Juria ran into the room, faster than most people would, and saw the girl with the dementor in a close parameter. Juria focused all on saving the girl at the moment and pointed her thorny black wand at the dementors. With a wave of her wand she shouted,

“EXPECTO PATRONUM!”

An extremely powerful wave shot out of her wand, with a fox in the lead, bounding and hitting the dreadful dementor.

With what was considered a screech, the dementor gave its ground and Juria used the moment to run to the girl’s side and put her behind her, in a protective manner. Juria narrowed her eyes and turned them into a fierce blue and she sent another strong wave at the creatures. The spell was strong enough to finally force them out of the Infirmary and back to cause havoc elsewhere.

Juria didn’t stand down her guard, just in case more came. She did however quickly run over to the drawer and get out a piece of chocolate. Breaking off a piece she gave it to the girl, who was silent at the moment.

“Here. Eat this… I’m sorry you had to experience that.”

Juria took a piece and ate it herself, to calm her own nerves. She quickly hid her dark wand within her sleeve and smiled kindly to the girl.

“You are safe now… I know this will sound slightly extraneous… but how may I help you?”

Juria tried concentrating on the girl in front of her and not her own thoughts that were bubbling to the surface of why they were in the Infirmary and if they were at all in search of her. She forced the ideas down and smiled to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
First year
First year
Alexandria

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-12-12

File
Name: Alexandria
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Alexandria was in shock, her headache was now gone and she took the chocolate from Juria. She took a bite off of it and felt better inside, she didn't feel scared or cold anymore, and her headache came back.

"Um, yeah my head was hurting when I came in here but now it feels worse" Alex said sitting down to the nearest bed feeling uneasy.

"Thanks for saving me, I thought there wasn't anyone around," Alex thanked with a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:19 am

Juria nodded and smiled at the girl. In a gentle voice, to not hurt the girl's head more and to make her feel safe she asked,

"Where does your head hurt? I might be able to do something about it if I know exactly what I am dealing with."

Juria smiled at the girl, she was lucky she had been able to fight the dementors off, if she had not... the girl might have not made it.

"I'm sorry they were here... they shouldn’t be around the infirmary at all..."

Juria smiled and then waited for the girl to answer her question about where her head hurt.

((sorry ive been not on at all T-T forgive me, ive just been busy! T-T))
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
First year
First year
Alexandria

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-12-12

File
Name: Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 am

"Everywhere" Alex replied truthfully. Her head was pounding as if someone stuck a nail in her brain and was pounding on it with a hammer.

((its ok i haven't gone on lately either, my parents and I are in Hawaii right now and I have been having so much fun I forgot all about the RPG websites that i joined. lol)
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:49 am

Juria nodded and turned to a cupboard, she searched around till she found something. She turned back to the girl and smiled as she removed the top of the bottle. She shook a small green pill out onto her hand and got a glass of water. She handed the pill and the glass of water to Alex and said,

"Swallow that, and then just wait for a small bit, the pain should go away... let's call it a brain reliever."

Juria chuckled a little, but that was what the pill did. It lessened the pain and if it wasn’t too bad, normally made it fade away.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:16 am

((continuing from the Lake))

Juria and Raven arrived at the Infirmary and no one was there. Juria sighed and was happy to be back in her "safe" haven and smiled at Raven when she asked, "Would you like anything? Any food or drink?"

Juria had a place to keep food so the students in the infirmary were able to eat without going down to the Great Hall for breakfast or any other eating times.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:32 am

"Nah I'm fine," she said laying back on one of the beds. Raven then looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm still very curious about what the dementors are looking for," Raven said. She then had this chilling feeling then she started seeing her own breath. Raven sat straight up and there was goosebumps on her skin and the hairs on the back of her neck was sticking right up.

"Uh oh," she said as breath escaped her mouth, "Juria I think I know whats going to happen," Raven added and stood up wand at the ready.

A dementor entered the room and just floated in mid-air looking at them for a while then attacked.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Raven yelled out, but she couldn't conjure the spell for some reason. She wasn't feeling happy enough.

"Juria!" Raven yelled out scared when the dementor came closer quickly.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:43 am

Juria was quick to jump in front of Raven and she pointed her wand in the dementor's face and quickly yelled, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Her elegant silvery fox leaped out of her wand and drove to dementor back Juria felt scared for Raven so she pushed more power into her patronus and drove the Dementor completely out of the Infirmary, however she knew it might come back. She didn't drop her wand and kept her eye on the door and asked Raven in a serious way, "Are you ok? Eat some chocolate."

Juria wondered how much longer she could endure, she hoped that Raven would be able to get her spell back and help her. Juria kept her eyes on the Infirmary door, waiting for the dementor to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:44 am

Raven quickly as possible tore open the package and ate some chocolate feeling warm inside. She then tried finding a happy thought. She then did she remembered Juria being her first friend. A smile came upon her face and jumped besides Juria with her wand out feeling confident.

"I'm alright now Juria," Raven smiled a bit. 3 more dementors came swooshing in and attacked them.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!" Raven called out. A silvery raven came out of Raven's wand and attacked the dementors. Raven didn't know how much longer she could keep up and she gave it all her might and the 3 dementors fell back flying away out of the infirmary.

Raven stayed in her position until she felt it was safe. The room became normal temperature and her goosebumps went away.

"That was freaky," Raven said taking a deep breath and taking another bite chocolate before putting it away.

"I am fine Juria, how about you?" She asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Juria nodded but was still worried. Dementors didn't normally attack the Infirmary... them being there was also suspicious.

Juria of course knew they weren't there because of her being a previous Death Eater... that was just a coincidence.

"I wonder what is up with these creatures..."

She sat on one of the cots and sighed then put her wand down beside her. She looked at Raven and decided to make the situation lighter and asked, "So anything interesting happen elsewhere in the castle? I have been cooped up here so I don't hear much."

She tried to smile to show Raven that she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 pm

"Nothing really, just the usual..." Raven was about to tell her about the encounters with dementors around the castle but she decided not too. She looked out the window watching the dementors roam around the grounds.

"Juria... um...why are dementors roaming around Hogwarts?" Raven asked. She didn't want to push the subject but she was indeed curious.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Juria shook her head and looked out the window. "Your guess is as good as mine Raven... they are not here for um... anyone in particular I think."

Juria didn't want to say herself, even if she knew it was a good thing they weren't there for her. She hated bringing up the fact that she was a Death Eater. The dementors however weren't after her. She wondered if they were after anyone else but thought if they were, they would go straight after that one person and not just everyone.

Another theory Juria had was that they were confused and didn't know who they were after. Perhaps something was hiding inside Hogwarts but under a spell so they knew it was here... but they didn't know what it was.

Because she had been in Ravenclaw, Juria had millions of theories that she could think of. But that was because she could analyze the situation. Her closest one was that something was hiding in Hogwarts and the dememtors were confused.

Juria smiled at Raven and laughed, "Well I hope someone scares them away soon!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Raven then thought about what she just said. She was curious that they were after her for being a death eater, but she didn't ask.

"So did you meet the new Ravenclaw?" Raven asked and changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Juria took her eyes off of the window and looked back at Raven. She laughed and replied, "I don't know all of the Ravenclaw's... The people I meet are the ones who come in to the Infirmary."

Juria smiled and said, "I might know a lot... but not every single people who attend Hogwarts."

"What is she like?" Juria smiled and wanted to keep the conversation going. She smiled and finished saying, "You should introduce me to her sometime... without her getting hurt that is."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Raven gave a small laugh, "Well... she is really easy going and...excited I suppose she jumped inside the lake just to see the murpeople..." Raven thought about the memory and laughed some more when Juria said she wanted to meet the new Ravenclaw without her getting hurt.

"I'll bring her in some time," Raven replied.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Juria smiled and nodded, she however had to make it clear, "Now don't forget you don't have to hurt her to bring her in."

A grin formed on Juria's face, she thought it was funny if Raven was going to say, 'Ok trip or something because you need to see Juria."

Juria missed being in Ravenclaw and learning everything. She was still learning of course, but she missed talking with teachers and studying with her friends. She wondered how some of her old friends were doing at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Raven laughed, "Aw why not? It's not like I'm going to hurt her that bad, maybe a bruise or two." Raven smiled and was glad the mood lifted and it was away from the dementors and all.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Juria raised her eyebrow but her blue eyes sparkled with laughter. "Oh really? I might be a good doctor, but it doesn't mean I NEED to be a doctor."

It was good that the mood was lightened and they were both happy.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

File

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Raven smiled, "but then you'll be useless if there weren't any hurt people then they wouldn't need you at all." Raven said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infirmary   The Infirmary - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infirmary
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21