Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) Vote_lcap1Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) Voting_barViper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) Vote_lcap1Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) Voting_barViper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) Empty
PostSubject: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:25 am

Viper sat in her bedroom at Viper Manor in front of her vanity. She eyed her reflection with a smirky, haughty look upon her face. Her mother and father had always said that she was blessed with beauty and deceptive innocence. At the time she hadn't understood what they meant, but now it was more than obvious. Her years of schooling under her family's influence had paid off. She was one step closer to taking her revenge on the wizarding world and she couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 am

Corin Rosier apparated in front of the Viper Manor and grinned appreciatively at both its size and feel. He approached the Viper's family crest, engraved deeply into the door. Using the dagger that his father had given him upon his graduation from Durmstrang, he sliced his left hand open and smeared the dark blood over the crest.
Healing his hand with a quick healing spell, he slipped into the Manor and waited patiently to be greeted.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Viper paused in her admiration of her reflection when she felt another presence in the house. She exited her chambers and began the ascent down the staircase and smiled at the sight before her.. "Well well well, Corin Rosier. It has been sometime." she extended her hand out in greeting. "Please do sit down. Would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 am

Corin's grin only widened as he saw the beautiful witch approach him and he immediately shook the hand he was offered.
"I'd like a drink." he stared. "But I have been told to make this as quick as possible." Obviously, slightly frustrated by his orders, Corin folded his arms.
"We are aware of your allegiance to our lord and your first task has already been arranged by him."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:28 am

Viper sat down on the black leather armchair nearby, taking care to cross her legs seductively. "Very well. Let's hear it then,"she said with a slight tilt to her head, her emerald eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:42 am

"As you wish." he drawled, careful to wink at her as the words left his mouth. Of course Severus was the handsomer twin, but Corin was undoubtedly the most charming.
"Lord Voldemort used an elixir called excessum to renew his body and make himself partially immortal. But he would like to know more about it. Therefore, he wants you to use that abundance of charm to wheedle it out of its maker."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:56 am

Viper smiled, she had definately met a worthy opponent when it came to flirting. Purposely, she seemingly absentmindedly stroked the small pendant she wore on her neck and turned to him with a suprised look. "So that's how he came to return. Interesting...But why me? She is, after all, your aunt. Surely you could use your abundance of charm to butter her up. Perhaps over a a cup of tea? With your brother's help I'm sure you'll have her melted in no time. Oh, how is your brother, by the way? I hope I didn't delve too deeply when I gouched out his eye. It would be devastating if his good looks were lost." she said provacatively, testing to see if any hint of jealousy would surface.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:54 am

"He is fine, of course." Corin's eyes strayed and he took a step closer to Miss Viper. "And how did you know my aunt made Excessum? Surely she didn't tell you." He liked this lady; she was cunning, beautiful and obviously found him handsome. Of course, she had said something about Severus, but since she had actually taken his eye from him, Corin could forgive her for that.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:55 am

"I didn't love, you just told me." Viper smirked victoriously, summoning a goblet of red wine and sipping from it, licking her crimson lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:00 am

"I said excessum's maker. I mentioned nothing about who the maker was or that she was aunt." He glanced at the wine and smirked.
"You are amazingly clever. I'll enjoy these "missions", of that I am certain." Another glance. "Our lord wants you to find out all you can about excessum. Your tactics and means of obtaining this information is up to you."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 am

Viper nodded. "Very well. But I shall need back up, at least one keeping the Headmistress away. She doesn't trust me, no doubt thanks to your dear aunt 'Lenty' whispering venom about me. I need a very kind and," she paused, smiling seductively at Corin, "A very willing volunteer. I would hate to be interrupted in my little conversation with Professor Delanquar by an irate Headmistress." she said, batting her long eyelashes.

(Btw: how old is Corin? I really hope he's not under 17....Wasn't really planning on Viper being a perv...)

Last edited by kissofdeath on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:28 am

((He's 18 years old and turning 19 soon...and it is Corin not Conrad...))

"A young Slytherin by the name of Ana Vaight can distract the Headmistress for you. I am aware of the fact that her father and you are...close." he uncrossed his arms and leaned forward her.
"When you do talk to my dear aunt, be sure to make the conversation...how do you say? awkward. She has much to atone for." He hated his aunt with an extreme passion. She had guided Severus to becoming an Animagi and Erin had learned a great deal from her as well. But not Corin.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 am

(Ah, sorry! X_x)

Viper fought the urge to gasp as the teen leaned forward to her. She didn't know if it was because of the male adults in her childhood but she loved confident and forceful men. Shy, awkward ones annoyed her to no end and by the looks of this one, he was by no means self-conscious. She allowed her hand to trail up to his cheek caressing it gently and fleetingly. "My, my, it looks as though I'm not the only one with amazing sources dashing off to tell me every little detail in everyone's life. Well you musn't fear, Reginald and I are merely friends." She leaned even closer to him as though she would kiss him, but then backed off completely, standing up from her seat. "You haven't anything to fear Mr.Rosier, I have every intention of making things..difficult for your dear aunt."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:48 am

"Mr. Rosier?" he chucked softly as she stood. "Anyway I could convince you to alter that title?" He allowed his eyes to wander across her back to her petite form.
"What a view Viper Manor has. I should have visited a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:49 am

Viper laughed softly. "But you would have been too young to fully appreciate all of Viper Manor's...assets."

(Wow that came out more dirty than I thought it would X_x)
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 am

(lol)

Corin chuckled. "Beauty and brains. And here I thought I would dread this mission. I am Corin. And how may I address you?"
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 am

Viper smiled. "I'm a Viper. Did you dare to expect less?" she laughed softly. "And as for how you shall adress me.." she sat down once again on the arm of the sofa, pretending to be deep in thought. "Well, let's see. There's Professor Viper, but I have too many whiny children calling me that as it is, so that's definately a no, and I've never been a big fan of being referred to as Ms. Viper. It's always made me feel as though I'm..missing something in life. As though I've failed to achieve a better title, like a squib." she shuddered lightly at the thought.

She shook her raven hair lightly, dazzling him with another smile. "I suppose you could be one of the few special ones who refer to me as Amaranth."
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 am

Corin beamed one of those stunningly handsome smiles that Severus had never been graced with.
"Amaranth." he said, as if tasting the name. "Nearly as lovely as its owner." He gave her a curt bow.
"I must return to Lord Voldemort to report that you will be gathering the information for him. And you may request Miss Vaight to distract the Headmistress at your leisure. Good day to you, Amaranth." He gestured for her hand ((supposing her gave it to him,)) and kissed it gently.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:13 am

Viper nodded. "Good day, Corin." blushing slightly at his chivalry. "I trust you won't stray too far away. Especially now that we have become reaquainted and shall be working..quite closely together." she said leaning against the door slightly as she escorted him outside the manor.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:18 am

"I shall of course return if the Lady of Viper Manor wishes me to." he agreed, his voice deeper than normal. "I look forward to my work with you." and without another word he apparated back to Rosier Mansion.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:19 am

Viper smiled to herself for a few moments before deciding to return to Hogwarts. It wouldn't do to keep the Dark Lord waiting,
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:02 pm

((takes place after Kiara grants Viper leave))

Viper entered the Manor with a look of indifference. The gate had open for her without a drop of blood, another painful reminder of the current situation. Now that Dracovan was dead, the Manor recognized her as the sole master of the Manor. Sighing, she entered the front door, only to be accosted by the ghost of her mother: Anette Viper.

“You insolent little wretch! Five years your brother spent in Azkaban and when h finally escapes he goes to you to help, and what happens? You allow him to die at the hands of some blood traitor! How can you show your face here?” Anette screeched, her translucent hallow face smeared with fury.

Viper glared, marveling at how once, long ago when she was a naïve little girl, she had thought her mother beautiful. Once upon a time, Anette Viper (formerly Dolohov) stood tall and lean with long blonde hair cascading down her back and steel blue eyes. Now she was a wasted away vision of a lunatic haunting her surroundings.

Just as Viper was about to reply with a sharp retort of her own, a cold male voice rang through the halls. “That will do, Anette.” Lucifer Viper commanded his wife as he appeared by Viper’s side.

Viper breathed in sharply. Her father…Another brilliant example of a man ruined by his servitude of the Dark Lord. Lucifer appeared to be an older version of Dracovan with raven hair and matching green eyes, although they always remained on the border between green and grey. As testament to his long years of Azkaban and servitude, scars mutilating his features scattered all over his body as well as a nasty burn caused by the cursed fire, blackening his right hand, the color matching his soul.

Viper stiffened. She had expected this. Both her parents had favored Dracovan over her and were more than likely to turn on her. Especially her father. Viper didn’t like her father in life, and she especially didn’t like him in death and she knew the feeling was mutual. Still, she curtseyed nonetheless, her eyes never leaving his matching ones.

He smiled, although the smile did not even come close to grazing his eyes. “Amaranth, my dear sweet child. What great joy fills my heart to see you before me after all these years.” It had, in fact, been many years since their last encounter, dispite residing in the same Manor for a great deal of time.

Viper’s smile mirrored her father’s, both in enthusiasm and authenticity. “Oh my ever loving father. How honored I feel to be graced by your presence.” Her smile quickly faded to be replaced with a frown as she crossed her arms over her chest. “Lovely. Now we’re both liars.”

A bark of a laugh erupted from Lucifer as daggers shot from Anette’s eyes. “Clever, Amaranth. I see your wit has only sharpened these past few years.” Lucifer has always felt that it was very cruel of fate to have chosen the one child with immunity to pain to be the won graced with the boldness to talk back and challenge him, leaving him powerless when it came to disciplining. Still, he couldn’t help but feel impressed with his youngest daughter: The sole survivor of the Viper clan, the last of the snake charmers. And by all means, as he observed his daughter, he become more and more convinced that out of all his children she was indeed born for her destiny. From the way she carried herself and the way her eyes challenged his gaze, he knew she was the one. To be honest, he knew it ever since she was a little girl commanding respect but rarely of her own volition granting it.

He smiled gently before beckoning her into the conference room where Viper spotted her uncle and grandfather waiting for them. “Come hither, Amaranth. The Viper’s have much to discuss.”Viper nodded and entered the study without another word.

Anette looked to her husband with what looked to be a shimmer of hope in her eyes only to be dwindled by her husband’s scoff. “Hence avaunt, wife.” He said coldly before entering the room and slamming the door shut.

Anette nodded grudgingly, before returning to her attic, doing as she usually did, mourning her lost life.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:29 am

((Here's the explanation on why Viper's bangs are now white, like Rogue from X-Men))

“Lower the flame, Amaranth. Remember my first lesson. The lower the flame, the lower the risk.” Malachite instructed as the three ghosts stood in the potions chamber, clircling Viper who stood in the center, brewing a violet lethal looking potion, filling the room with eggplant colored smoke.

Maximus raised an eyebrow. “And what risks would that be?”

“Rapid aging.” Malachite replied. “By extracting so many other’s magic and absorbing it all at once, her body may start to age itself, unable to sustain all that energy at once. Today she is twenty-two. Tonight she could be one hundred twenty-two.” A few droplets of worry dripping from Malachite’s voice.

Lucifer scoffed. “By the time she finishes the potion she’ll be one hundred twenty-two!”

Viper slammed the ancient potions book shut louder than necessary, scowling at her father. “Forgive me for having you wait, Father. I’d forgotten how busy you are these days.” She said sarcastically as she bottled the potion.

Lucifer nodded enthusiastically. “Excellent! Well what are you waiting for? Onward to the tomb!”

Viper wrinkled her nose. Breaking her ancestor’s tomb open was not something she was particularly looking forward to. Not only because of the un-godly smell she knew awaited her, but because that was where most of her dead siblings lay rested. Or at least, bits and pieces of them…

Still, no pain no gain, she thought to herself as she lead the way to the tomb.

At the back of Viper Manor in the midst of the acres of dark forest stood the ancient family tomb of the Vipers. The entrance was a gigantic stone wall engraved with the family crest and motto, richly adorned with silver and emeralds and emerald pillars with jeweled serpents coiling around them.

Slicing her hand open with her dagger, Viper let her blood trickle through the engravings, tracing the family crest before glowing brightly and shimmering away, granting her total access.

At the first sight of a decayed corpse: decayed and rotten flesh exposed to the night air, Viper gagged and backed away, fighting the urge to vomit.

Malachite looked at her with sympathy and even Maximus managed a glimmer of concern and worry in his emerald orbs, but not Lucifer. Instead he swore loudly and glared. “Get up, Amaranth! Stop sniveling on the ground like a filthy mudblood! Get up!”

Viper glared, her stare of icy death, matching his. A fact which Lucifer obviously understood for he immediately retracted, opting to stand a bit straighter in silence.
“Lucifer.” Malachite chided softly. Turning to Viper’s shaking form, he said gently. “Come child, the sooner you stand, the sooner it will all be over.”

Slowly Viper nodded, rising as quickly as she could. She took several deep breaths before re-entering the tomb. She withdrew the bottled potion and opened it, bringing the burning liquid to her lips, feeling the scalding hotness etch her throat. The combinations of her decayed-flesh surroundings made the normally simple task of swallowing a potion agony for Viper as she desperately tried to keep it down. Her struggle must have been obvious for Lucifer quickly responded.

“No, don’t you dare, Amaranth! You had better keep that potion down! If I see even one drop slip out of your lips, you’ll have hell to pay!”

Malachite turned to Maximus. “Now! Start the incantation now!” The other two nodded as the ghosts began to chant.

“From the ashes a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the line, near broken. The crownless shall now be queen!”

A glittering emerald and silver light filled the tomb, entwining itself around Viper, entering her eyes and mouth as she levitated a few feet into the air. The ghosts watched in awe at the sight, the chanting echoing throughout tombs, coming from the spirits of the dead corpses before the light faded, silence returned and Viper was slammed unto the ground hard on her abdomen.

Viper took a moment to recover from both the spell and the impact as the other three circled her barely conscious form.

“Oh, merlin! Her hair, her bangs are white! The spell didn’t work, she’s aging!” Maximus panicked.

Lucifer leaned closer to his daughter, observing her now white bangs. “Amaranth, look up.” He said softly, bracing himself for the site of his daughter’s wrinkled face.

Luckily, for once fate was truly on their side, for her face looked just as it had less than an hour ago. It was merely her hair that was altered.

Lucifer smirked at the success of his plan. “It’s not her youth fading. Merely a side-effect of the spell. So much magic at once caused her body to become distressed and strain a bit, causing white streaks. Nothing more.”

“How do you feel, Amaranth?” Malachite asked.

Emerald eyes opened once more as a smirk appeared on her face. “Ready.” She exited the tomb and glanced at the crescent moon and open land, knowing that with her entire clan’s magic within her, the world was at her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)   Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm) Empty

Back to top Go down

Viper Manor (Not Accessible! Protected by Fidelius Charm)
Page 1 of 1