Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) Vote_lcap1Cabbages and things... (April 2042) Voting_barCabbages and things... (April 2042) Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Cabbages and things... (April 2042) Vote_lcap1Cabbages and things... (April 2042) Voting_barCabbages and things... (April 2042) Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Cabbages and things... (April 2042)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Cabbages and things... (April 2042) Empty
PostSubject: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:07 am

It was cold and yet Tavish McConn was sweating. That was mainly due to the twenty laps he'd run that morning, but it also held hands with the fact that he was wearing one coat too many. Taking a deep breath, he checked over his things to make sure they were all there; wand, check... knife, check... portkey, just in case, check... car keys, check... lunch his beautiful wife had packed, check.. fellow auror... nowhere to be seen.
He looked around the corner of the building, then around the parking lot and remembered back to the instructions he'd sent Jessy.
'Meet me at the Blue Rose's parking lot, come alone, muggle dress... first mission'
There, straight forward and simple. It was an easy enough mission after all. They had finally located a flitting ancient spell and so the two of them were going to retrieve it. Would take four hours, tops.
He checked his watch, only a few minutes late... or was his watch fast? He shook it and shrugged. Didn't really matter one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:44 am

Jessy walk briskly down the side walk, wearing her muggle clothes, a mostly black and dark blue sweater and a pair of dark blue jeans. Her wand well hidden but accessible under her sleeve, a necklace she had around her neck was a portkey she also carried a simple muggle gun, incase magic was out of the equation.

Arriving at the discussed location she spotted Tav seemingly waiting for her. though it seemed he hadn't seen her coming. yet. Smirking she let out a spark of spell light form her wand, wondering if he detect the possible spell coming toward him. It was something she liked to do when catching someone unawaress.

Besides she felt giddy about finally getting to excitment, she wanted to share the adrenaline. Her first mission with the coniferes, finally.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:49 pm

"Ah, there you are." Tav smiled, turning around as he felt her magical aura approach. With as many young people in his family as there were, he'd become accustomed and prepared for any attack, usually tickle duck or aim for the chin... That line was thought was rather rudely interrupted as his wand leapt into his hand as he blocked the wee spell. Glancing around quickly to be certain no one had seen the bit of magic, he chuckled.
"Good morning, Jessy." he tipped his ball cap at her and motioned for her to follow. With a basket on one arm; their lunch and his wand already sliding back into his pocket, he led them to a muggle vehicle which he knew to be a silver Honda Jazz.

Climbing into the right driver's side, he slid the keys into the ignition and set the basket on the back seat.
"Alright, now we're travelling muggle fashion until Dundee, which is where we'll pick up our brooms from Agile. He's an old friend who helps out occasionally. From Dundee, we'll go by broom to the spell's location where we'll A) neutralize it or B) save it and bring it back. Whichever is easiest for us basically, ministry doesn't care. It's a bit dangerous though, so we can go in assuming anyone we see around it needs putting down."

He started the car with a soft hum and began to back out onto the road.
"Any questions?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Jessy smiled sheepishly at having been felt sp easily and her spell being blocked as if by reflex.

"Good morning Mon captain" she said with a bow of her head, and removing her black sun glasses. "Oo Nice ride" said sliding into the passenger side. She nodded at the brief Summery of the mission sounded simple enough, take care of the spell and any others who may want it for themselves. Of course she knew better then anyone it probably wasn't as simple as it sounded, but that was what made it interesting now wasn't it.

"Oh yeah, whats for lunch?" she asked tiring her best to look serious, she couldn't do it long however and ended up grinning.

Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 am

"Lunch?" Tav honked his horn at a truck ahead barely scrapping 25 kph. "Ah, yes. No idea." he confessed, passing it finally. "My wife always packs well though, you can take a peek if you want." He was rather curious himself and wished he'd looked into it sooner... but anticipation was half the fun, that along with surprises and he'd always loved Kay's.
"Merlin, traffic's bloody awful..."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Jessy smiles for some reason finding it awfully cute her captains Wife made lunch for them.

Looking inside her eyes widened "wow you'd thing she was feeding an army" she said with a chuckle, she saw a bunch of fruit, Apples strawberries, oranges and banana's, also containers of yogurt, Bottles of water, chicken sandwiches, and beef stew. She also spied a wizard first aid pack, various healing potions of different strengths, a bottle of antidote for common poisons, pain relief potions and a few salves. She also saw a bottle of fire whiskey and smirked at the note on it..

"For post Mission success, Cheers
Love Kay"

With a laugh Jessy nodded her head, "I like your Wife already Captain, she seems to have thought of everything..." she said as she closed the basket and put it away, purposely not telling him what was in it.

"Can't we turn this thing into a police car? People will get out of the way then?" she suggested half joking half seriously, which ever way Tav chose to take it. it was fine with her.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:25 am

"Yeah, I guess years of feeing me and my son made it seem like an army." he chuckled, only half-jokingly. Truthfully, he did have a tendency to acquire quite an appetite during these missions, although his trim figure would note that he obviously earned it. Peeking over Jessy's arm to see what else was in the basket, he shook his head at the emergancy items. Ah, how he loved that little lady...

He nodded, glad Jessy thought so. It wasn't 'needful' to like his wife to be a part of the conifers, but it sure came in handy. Kay along with his children, often stopped by and he liked his team to know who they were and be friendly. Most if not all of his people all but adored those of the McConns they'd met. But as Caleb had so cheekily pointed out, 'what wasn't to like'...

"You know, Jessy. I think we're going to get along too well. Secure that seatbelt, lass." He laughed happily as he pulled them off the road with a quick jerk of the steering wheel, sending them both bouncing in their seats with the rough terrain. They lurched behind a grove of trees and he flicked his wand several times to transfigure the vehicle. "Bye-bye, Jazz..." he muttered under his breath as they took the shape of a siren-wearing blue sedan.

"So, what hobbies interest you?" he asked, enjoying the clear path they had once he got them back onto the road. "OH yeah! This is the way to travel."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 am

Jessy whooped as they stirred off the road and changed the car, again finding this awfully amusing, Tav's attitude worked well for her.

"I think so to" she said grinning, she turned her attention the stereo and turned it on, turning the dial until she found a clear station.

"Oh! I love this song, Do you mind?" she asked as the sound started its chorus, which Jessy would swear was her Motto..

(Playing this song xD )

"Hobbies? Um outside of ruining the days of expert trouble makers? Good Question, any muggle sport I guess, more fast paced the better, have passion for the music quite like this one" She said nodding to the radio.

She chucked "what about you? regular family Guy at home right?"
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:19 am

Tav chuckled, enjoying the mission so far. He knew his father would be shaking his head right about then... but all work and no fun was never a good philosophy.
"No, not at all." he assured her, half-listening as the music blared through the car. He wasn't really a big music person, but had nothing against it.
So more athletic in mind, he mused, not surprised. He nearly asked if she'd played quidditch, but decided against it. Muggle sports, probably football and volleyball, if his guess was right.

"Ah, I see. Sounds a bit like my younger days." he smiled. "Yeah, pretty much hubby and da these days. I like it that way though." The near glow that came to his features as he spoke testified to that. "I've got 2 kids, my oldest, Caleb, will be 7 next month and my youngest, Rose, will be 3 in December."

He avoided a stubborn Mercedes-Benz and slowed slightly to extricate a wallet from his back pocket. Flipping it open, he handed it to her.
"That's Kay, my wife." he pointed to the pretty redhead cuddled next to him on a park bench. Another picture of her was under that one, this one with her laughing with a baby boy. To the side, Rose had her newest picture, baby teeth proudly displayed as she was held up to the camera by her energetic older brother. "And that's Rose and Caleb."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Jessy smiled at the pictures "They're Adorable captain" yes it was easy to tell her new captain was very family centered, probably much like his dad, it was no secret Auror Ciaran McConn was every inch a family man as well as seasoned Auror.

Being only 19 she had no desire to have a family anytime soon, and with no romantic interest at that moment she needn't worry, though she was curious what it would be like, not enough to up and do it, but curious all the same. Being an Auror was a dangerous job at times and with wife and children at home, She wondered what went through Tav's Wifes mind every time he went out on a mission such as this one. Judging by the potions and salves their bag it was obvious.

"Haven't got any kiddies my self of course, not quite ready for that" said admitted. Truth be told she wasn't sure she was any good with children, she never had siblings or anything like that and she felt uncommonly awkward around children.
It was times like this she envied Tav, he came from a big familly, and had alot of experience in looking after children long before he every became a father, according to Rossa his younger sister anyway.

"So, can ya tell more about this spell we are to get or take care of now? Curious to what is so special about it" she asked changing the subject as she didn't really have more to contribute about Tav's Sweet family.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:51 am

Tav's pride lit his face as he nodded, taking the wallet back and slipping it away.
"Thanks."
Her admission made him laugh.
"Yeah, I would say so. But it creeps up on you." he shrugged. "I wasn't sure I really wanted or was prepared for kids until suddenly I found myself holding Caleb. All the warnings and cravings my wife gave me and I still wasn't ready until it was there." He smiled in recollection of his little son blinking up at him from the blanket he'd been wrapped in. Somehow that little baby had grown into a strapping toddler and now teetered on the edge of childhood. Someday that same kid would look him in the eye without looking up or might even look down...

"Oh yes, the spell." he broke away from his thoughts. "It's very old, and so by that we're assuming it's dangerous. Basically anyone else looking for it would want it for 'nefarious' reasons."
He pulled the truck into what appeared to be an abandoned petrol station. "Well, this is Dundee. We'll get the brooms here." he checked his watch. "Almost eleven now. Shall we eat now or take it to eat after we get the-"

"Tav!" A heavy-set older man burst from the small shack beside the pump. "Ah, da boy wonder, he returns, yes." he laughed, embracing Tav and almost lifting him off the ground.
"Ooph... yeah, great to see you too, Agile." He straightened out his wrinkled attire, shaking himself. "This is Jessy, a fellow Conifer."
Agile held out his left hand, the other not being offered due to its absence. A hook protruded from where his right hand should have been.
"My pleasure." He was heavily scarred up his neck, obvious Sectumsempra by the repeat pattern.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:10 am

Jessy thought about the spell, seemed stright forward enough.

She blinked and giggle at the man who gave Tav a bear hug from the look of it, he looked to be quite the Character.

"Pleasure is all mine Sir" she said chuckling.

Then she turned her had to Tav, "Firend of yours?" she asked smiling think Tav's wrinked appearnce was hilarious. She was fairly unused to seeing a captain get frazled.

"And I have a saying about eating on a mission.. Eat while the eating is good, never no when the next part of this will be over" she said since they would be heading into the exciting part of the mission next.

"We'll save the whiskey for later though of course" She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:39 am

"Yeah, mostly a friend." Tav muttered, feigning anger as he continued to shake out his clothing. "Sometimes a pain."
Agile shrugged, motioning them both into his little shack of a house.
"Gut saying for food mission." he laughed, a German accent heavily marking both his speech and the manner in which it was spoken. "You eat here." A shabby but sturdy table rocked slightly as Tav set the basket on it.
"Okay, so we will." He opened the basket and set to getting out enough for a meal for three. Agile stopped him with a lifted hand as he went to get the third plate.
"Nein. I eat early."
Tav shrugged.
"Okay, suit yourself. Got those brooms?"
The older man moved into the back of the room, pulling two dusty cases out. They appeared to be ancient by the cracked leather, although as Tav left Jessy to continue setting out the food to open them, two new brooms gleamed from a new polishing job.
"Wow, nice." Tav whistled, causing Agile to redden with pride.
"Ja, glad you like." He glanced over at Jessy, his gnarled face creaking into a smile. "You new conifer, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 am

Jessy grined at the brooms, "Wicked" she said admiring the work, as she set the food out.

She smiled at the scarred man, his appearence didn't bother her, she had seen a few Aurors with nasty scares. She had afew her self, on her back.. not very visable on her body yet though. She knew it was the risk of the job however.

She nodded "Yes sir, this is my first mission on the team, just got transfered a fortnight ago. How do you know about the Conifers? Aside from knowing Mon Captain over there" pointing a finger at Tav.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:50 am

"Ja, ja." Agile nodded, pleased by her answer. "Gut transfer. Conifer best is in ministry."
"You'd say any group I captained was, ole coot." Tav folded his arms. "Ignore him, Jessy. He's too old to even remember the year he was born."
"That fact?" Agile laughed. "Boy wonder forgot self, ja." he chuckled at his joke. Giving his attention back to Jessy, he rubbed his jaw with his hook. "I once auror, long time past." He shrugged it away, as though it was a bittersweet memory he often didn't linger on.
Without looking back at Tav, Agile grinned.
"1899. I born 1899."
Tav burst out laughing and Agile winked at Jessy. "See, I remember."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:02 am

Jessy giggled at the old wizard finding him a joy to listen to, "Impressive Sir" she said with a nod. The advanced ages of wizards still impressed her. She handed Tav his portion of food.

"So what do you do now? Aside supplying Auror's with wicked looking brooms?" she asked.

"You sure you don't want any food? Captians Wifey made enough for an Army" She asked as she took a bite of a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:28 am

Tav nodded as he dug into his food, sparing no amount of gusto.
"Impressive and scary..." he chided. Agile pulled a one legged stool over and sat, balancing himself remarkably well for a man of his size. "He's retired, relieved and rejoicing, ain't ya, Agile."
The older man shrugged.
"Retired, ja. Not so much of the rejoicing." he chuckled, holding up a hand. "No, no food. Danke the same, little one."
It was soon made obvious why Kay had packed so much food, as Tav polished off more than seemed humanly possible. Covering his mouth as he burped and downed yet another helping, he reached from some water.
"Ah, it's like taking her everywhere I go." he sighed, obviously enjoying himself. "How's Tata?"
Agile fiddled with his stained apron.
"She not so well." a sad look crept into his formerly happy eyes. "I go see, but she not remember so well. Sometime, sometime I think I go and she be gone."
Tav swallowed, losing his appetite.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Let me know if there's anything Kay and I can do."
"Ja, I will."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Jessy looked at her food as the tention in the room seemed to thick at the mention at what she guessed was wellfare of Agails wife. She felt bad for the man it was so sad hearing about the failing health and the possiblity present in there mind that they could pass on soon.

She fiddled with her food, she was dreadful in these type of situations this was her first time meeting this man.. Tav as old firends to him, at least he could offer something.

"I am sorry Sir, I hope she fares better" she managed to say.

After eating some a little bit more food she put away the food she hadn't touched that perhaps could saved for later. While putting away the food she spotted the fire whiskey.

"Captian will we be come back after we are finished with our mission?" She asked as she took out the bottle, having the idea to keep the bottle here for safe keeping and sharing it with Agail on there sucesseful return. At least that was her hope.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:08 am

Agile cracked another smile.
"Danke." he nodded, fingering the hook that rested on his knee.
Tav moved to help Jessy put the food away, his mood spoilt completely as he remembered why he hadn't seen Tata the last few times he'd been there. She was at what was the equivalent of a magical nursing home in the final stages of terminal cancer. It didn't help that she had lost most of her memory as well and it showed in Agile's worn face.

"Ja, come back when you done." Agile insisted, holding a hand out for the bottle. Tav nodded.
"Sure thing, Jess, Agile. We'll drop by on the way back." he paused, for effect before adding. "To get the car."
Agile waggled a finger at the younger man.
"Ah, boy wonder foolish funny, ja."
Tav shrugged.
"I suppose I am." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:49 am

Jessy simled a little and laughed as the two started teasing eachother again. She handed Agail the bottle and smirked "keep it safe, tis our motivation to come back in one piece and have some " she said with a wink partly joking... partly not.

She shrunk the lunch container and put it in her pocket so she could take it with them without hauling it everywhere. She looked between Agail and Tav in amusment.

"Whats this "boy wonder" thing about?" She asked curious about the nickname, and the reason for it, or if it was just Agail nickname for Tav.

She picked up the broom waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:37 am

Agile bowed grandly, taking the bottle.
"Ja, gut motivation." he chuckled, carrying it over to a nearby cluttered cabinet. Brushing off dust and unknown instruments he set it down. "Safe as sleepy baby."
Tav took up his broom and went to the door.
"Ah, boy wonder." Agile rubbed his jaw, smiling knowingly.
Tav laughed nervously.
"You wouldn't tell her, Agile. You wouldn't."
Agile wiggled his eyebrows mischievously.
"Ja, I wouldn't." He cracked his knuckle and proceeded to tell her anyway. "I met Tav when little boy." he put his hand out to show an average height of a ten or eleven year old. "He with parents, Ciaran and Kiara McConn. Lovely woman, Kiara." he sighed.
"Moving on..." Tav teased.
"Ja, ja, move. Any, he pick name up when I called dog and he come. Dog's name Boy Wonder. Ja, see."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 am

Jessy chuckled at origin of her captians nickname "Aww so cute!" saying it with a giggle if only torment her captain and make the air lighter, before going off on their mysterious mission.

"So we off now... Boy Wonder?" she asked with laugh.. only to raise her hands up, in case he hexed for calling him that.

"Only kidding mon' Capitian" she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:48 am

Tav nearly wagged a finger in her direction.
"You watch it missy." he chuckled, giving Agile a nod. "See ya, ole codger."
Agile laughed heartily.
"Ja, you watch branch."

The air was clear and clean, bright from the sun with only the occasional thick cloud to navigate under. All in all, it was about as lovely as could be. The lush Scottish countryside beneath them shimmered in all its beauty and Tav sighed.
"Where'd you grow up, Jess?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 am

Jessy chuckled and smiled as the liberating feeling of flying through clean clear air wipped by her.

She turned her head to Tav at the question, "No where to exciting, moved to England when I was 6 with my foster parents, don't remember much about Austrailia unfortunately. Grew up mostly in Muggle London" she said shortly.. not really wanting to explain her difficuties living in london... save that drama for later..

"How about you, heard you were a true scottish hogwarts Kid, yet you don't sound.. like one. if you don't mind me saying. Your sister sounds more like a scot then you." She said with chuckle. Rossa had been a year older then her, but she encountered her in the hall afew times, she was a nice girl.
Back to top Go down
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

File

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:43 am

Tav laughed.
"Yeah, I can sound as pure Scot as any if I want." he assured her. "I grew up everywhere. My da did a lot of travelling and so we lived in America and every other place. I suppose I grew tired of always being labeled a foreigner by my speech. Learnt to change my accent to fit where I needed to."

"Rossa grew up differently, she and the rest of my younger siblings. Not much travelling; more acceptance in how they said things, did things." His smile faded suddenly as his wand sparked in his pocket. He drew it and slowed his wand, weaving a complex pattern into a spell. Swearing under his breath, he motioned Jessy on. "The spell's moving again, Jess. We've gotta make tracks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabbages and things... (April 2042)   Cabbages and things... (April 2042) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cabbages and things... (April 2042)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next