Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 Vote_lcap1Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 Voting_barGwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 Vote_lcap1Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 Voting_barGwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merciful Heavens
Deputy Head
Deputy Head
Merciful Heavens

Number of posts : 4616
Registration date : 2009-03-20

File
Name: Eglantine DeLanquar & Horatio McKevin
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 Empty
PostSubject: Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044   Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:30 am

"Are you sure you want to do this?" The tall blonde woman asked, her voice thick with emotion.
Horatio sighed.
"Yes, I need to do this." he murmured, his voice sounding hollow even to his own ears. "I need to move on..." he laid back in his sloped seat, closing his eyes.

"Fine... then go and I'll cover for you." Gwen whispered, her eyes filling with tears. "But you're going to break her heart you now..." she added, not looking at her friend. Horatio just nodded. Did he really not seem to care? She knew he did... he just needed a break from reality for a moment. Of course she had suggested he take Eglantine with him... but he had insisted they needed time apart.

"What do you want me to tell her?" she asked, folding her arms. The older man didn't answer and she repeated the question.
"I don't care." he whispered. What? He didn't care what she said? Or... say he didn't care...? the second option froze her blood. What had happened to her friend?

"You don't care?!" she repeated, her eyes blazing. "She's your wife! Sweet Merlin, Horatio, You've been married for some twenty years. You have five children! You love her, don't you!?" She wanted to take and shake him; to get those deep blue eyes to flame even if it was with anger. The hollow uncaring man before her was not her friend, he was just a shell...

"I know, Gwen." he muttered, sounding terribly tired. "Just...stop." And Gwen did, only because she knew he wasn't listening.
"Fine... I'll cover, just like you said. But don't blame me if you get divorce papers in by owl tomorrow." she whispered. Horatio nodded.
"I wont."

He stood, picking up his bag from her floor and went to the portkey he had set on her mantle.
"Good bye, Gwen." he sighed. She remained silent.
There was the pop of his departing and then nothing.

Slowly she went to the window and rested her forehead against it... how the hell was she going to tell Eglantine McKevin what had happened? Much less Horatio's children. Circe, how had she ended up in this position.
Back to top Go down

Gwendolyn Malfoy's Residence ~FF~ June 2044
Page 1 of 1