Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 Vote_lcap1Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 Voting_barUtopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 Vote_lcap1Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 Voting_barUtopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

Number of posts : 3366
Registration date : 2009-03-22

File
Name: Amaranth Viper
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 am

Viper entered the cafe shivering slightly from the cold. Today was her first Girl's Night Out since Lara was born so she'd been looking forward to it for quite sometime. While she loved her daughter, Lara with all her heart, the witch had to admit, watching the infant could be simply exhausting at times. Particularly since the baby had recently began crawling and was gaining more and more mobile by the day. That and she had also recently re-entered the working world and had resumed her duties as Professor and Head of House. Rather hectic, and stressful, indeed, yet all in all, worth every moment of it. A fact she was one hundred percent certain of whenever she saw her husband and daughter smile, laugh, and play together.

She glanced at the clock of the cafe noticing that, for once, she was rather early. Definately a rather suprising change as she had gotten into the habit of being a bit tardy for meetings and such. Pleased at her rare punctuality, she took a seat by the nearby table, waiting for her friends to arrive as she looked through the menu.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

Number of posts : 4759
Registration date : 2009-03-18

File
Name: Kiara Riddle
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:10 am

Kiara walked in to the Cafe with a sigh, took off her warming charm, to look and see if her friends had arrived yet. She had managed to convince her self to go, and try and get her mind off her feelings and hopefully pull her out of the little depression she had been in since she lost her and Ciaran baby the summer earlier.

She hoped to forget all that tonight...

Then she saw Viper at a table, taking a deep breath and to try to put a smile on she flipped back her hood and made her way over to the table. Trying to ignore the cold feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Viper, your here early, been waiting long?" she asked quietly but in what she hoped was a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsguardians.rpg-board.net
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:30 am

Emerald eyes glanced through a menu, scanning for anything that may appear appeasing. Viper had just decided on a peppermint mocha and a dark chocolate biscotti when she heard Kiara's voice.

"No, not at all. Five minutes at the most." She replied with a smile. That is, until she noticed Kiara's countenance.

It was difficult to explain, but it seemed that ever since she and Kiara had seen each other again after the holidays, and the new term had begun, there seemed to be a change in the older witch. Something Viper couldn't quite place her finger on, though she knew it was along the negatives.

She wondered if perhaps it had something to do with Lara, though halted her mind from speculating any further. She had been down this train of thought several times and each scenario was worse than the last. She didn't want to think anything ill of Kiara, though it couldn't quite be helped, all of which left Viper rather confused and, though she'd never admit it, a bit... hurt.

What was it that had happened? Things seemed quite alright when Summer Break began. What was it, aside from Lara's birth that had changed things?

"Is everything alright?" she asked tentively.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:02 am

Kiara sighed and silently curse her inabilty to hide her emotions well enough.

What was she to say? How could a young mother of a healthy baby understand?... she prayed Viper would never understand the pain of looseing a childs life.

Trying to avoid Vipers pericing green eyes as she sat down said " Yes everything is fine.... Thank you"

She seemed to pray that Viper would let it drop, for now was hardly to time to talk of misscariges and tears...

"Ah.. how are you?" she asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 am

A raven eyebrow raised as Viper noticed Kiara avoiding her gaze. This only served to fuel the various conclusions spinning in her mind. The question was, which conclusion was the answer?

"I'm fine. A bit tired, of course, but that is normal and not at all new." she offered lowly, having no intention of dropping her curiousity. Not when it seemed Kiara was trying to shy away from the topic.

"But what of you? To be honest, Kiara, you don't seem like your normal self..." she sighed before adding. "Not since the school year began and you saw La-" she halted for a moment, not wanting to bring her daughter into the ring of fire unless her suspicions were proved true and her daughter was the very center and cause of the ring.

"Not since the school year began."
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:55 am

Kiara sighed there really was no choice but give Viper something, else she would keep digging or worse they end up arguing... there went a nice night out.

"Something happened over the summer Viper, it is just taking a while to get over it" she offered hoping that would be good enough for Viper to be satisfied.

As happy as she was Viper, Sevastyan and now little Lara, she could not help but be reminded of something she had lost yet wanted so much. It wasn't anything against Viper or Sevastyan and certianly not little Lara personally no that was just the way it turned out. It was just mixed feelings that was that

"I am sorry if I had been acting different, I have not ment to be" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 am

Viper stiffened at the mention of something that happened during the summer being the reason for Kiara's strange behavior. She knew what happened during the summer: her daughter had been born.

Perhaps her conclusions were not far from false...

The Potions Mistress didn't want to believe that something regarding her precious daughter was the cause for Kiara's unhappiness, but could think of no other possible reason. She knew for a fact that quite a few people, mainly those she knew during her life at ECHO, her enemies that she had made, did not think highly of her and her daughter and husband, and uttered quite a few rather harsh words that had managed to reach her ears. She knew, given certain occurences and comments she had made during ECHO's era, she would be seen as a hypocrite once word broke out of her pregnancy but their comments still hurt...

Had Kiara become one of them?

"Then why are you acting differently?" she asked softly, though without a trace of anger, nor even irritation in her tone. Only genuine curiousity, with a hint of melancholy. "What changed?" she asked, biting her lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:39 am

Kiara lifted her eyes to meet Viper's for a moment, showing no bitterness, just saddness usually covered or disguised.

Sighing she looked away in defeat, "Fine... A few things did Viper.... the begining of the summer I found out I was expecting mine and Ciarans child... but near the end, not long before Lara was born... I hemorrhaged, and lost... lost the baby" she spoke quietly, she almost hadn't survived either, almost bled to death, but that was beside the point.

Kiara's fists clenched on the table trying to regain control of her emotions, she had not told Viper and Sevastyan she had been expecting over the summer, basicly the were expecting Lara at the time and well she supposed they had enough to worry about. She was going to tell them and everyone on staff after the all came back. But then she misscarried what point would it had served to tell them she had misscarried over then casue them worry, hardly something to tell a new Mother expecting of her first child.... talk of Miscarriages.. it would not have been right.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:18 am

Viper's mouth formed an 'o' in comprehension at Kiara's tale, a sickening feeling of guilt, sympathy, and sorrow. This moment was another moment to the witch that made her realize just how fortunate she was to have her husband and daughter. Granted Lara's arrival had been completely unplanned and unexpected, to the point where for a very brief flicker of a moment, Viper had considered relinquishing, she now firmly believed that Lara, and all children, were blessings. Particularly this moment when the full magnitude of what she nearly took for granted.

Here was Kiara, a woman great with kids and, from what Viper had seen with interactions between the older witch and her stepson and students, yet it seemed Fate was cruel enough to rob the one witch who seemed to be the perfect Mother.

Seeing the sadness upon Kiara's face made Viper want nothing more than to rush home and hold her baby girl and husband tightly, thanking the Gods for allowing them to be, which she would do.

However, that wouldn't occur until after she comforted Kiara. True, they clashed with their differences, but Viper still thought of Kiara as a friend.

"Kiara, I-I don't know what to say. I'm sorry..." she replied, biting her lip nervously.

Tentatively, she reached across the table, awkwardly placing her hand on top of Kiara's in a comforting gesture.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Kiara looked up slight surprise, at Viper for a moment, She had never really been the first person to offer comfort, but then again she had become softer now that baby Lara was here.

She sighed, she supposed she shouldn't feel so bad, after all she still had Tav, who she loved as her own son. It was just apart of her soul, she supposed to want to rasie her own child with her husband. Tav was already 9.. almost 10 years old, she had missed all his early years.

"Thank you Viper... and it is alright you don't need to say anything about it. I am sorry worried you, I suppose I should have told you and Sevastyan what happened... but you hadn't had Lara yet, it wouldn't have been right to talk of misscarriage. Then Lara was born and you and Sevastyan were so happy, I didn't want to ruin it... So I guess I let it go, as there wasn't much point in saying anything, as it just would have upset every one. But I guess I ended up doing that to you anyway didn't I?" she said.

This passed month had been especially hard as her due date would have been the middle of January... but she was slowly getting over it and she found telling Viper what happened made the heaveiness in her heart lighten somewhat.

"I am happy for you and Sevastyan, Viper I am, Motherhood seems to agree with you if I may say" she said with a small but sincere smile. Having heard only the rather cruel comments directed to the Potions mistress and her family while at the ministry potions department one day. She could only imagine how they had made Viper feel.

"And if I haven't said it yet, I apologize.. Lara is adorable, she has the best of you and Sevastyan" she said with a light laugh, trying her best to turn the conversion to a more cheerful note.
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 am

Sveta hustled into the Utopia Cafe, both due to the bitter cold of the season and because she couldn't remember what time the designated Girl's Night Out was supposed to start. The Russian witch loved such outings, but she'd easily gotten caught up in the recent change in her life: being married to perhaps the only man her eldest brother hadn't tried to scare away. Or, as she jokingly teased, hadn't succeeded in scaring away.

Not that the married life hindered her in any way - not at all! Svetlana loved being married to Dracovan and was still able to recall vividly their Halloween-themed ceremony and reception. She'd gone through at least three costume changes, with the "best" saved for last with good reason. Unlike her generally reserved elder brother, Svetlana was more than happy to have a larger wedding. Not an epic one, like her parents desired, but a rather enjoyable one despite the stress that came with wanting everything to be perfect.

Although, signing her name as 'Svetlana Viper' instead of 'Svetlana Kaminski' or 'Svetlana Kaminskaya' was still something to get used to. But she rather liked her new surname, and vowed to always write it with pride.

She was certain the party post-ceremony had continued long after she and Dracovan decided to get their honeymoon underway. In fact, the last she'd seen of her brothers they were trying to drink one another under the table. Not surprisingly, Sevastyan had been winning and won that particular contest...

Focusing on the present, Svetlana located her two gal pals that taught at Hogwarts and made for their table. They seemed to be discussing something... sad? By the time she got there, however, it was clear the conversation seemed to be turning cheerful, judging by Kiara's laugh. "Sorry I'm late... hope you two haven't been vaiting for too long. I had to..." she tentatively spoke up, not wanting to interrupt. The witch caught herself just in time, though, as she'd nearly revealed a possibility not even she was certain about just yet.

Lately the mornings would greet her with nausea to the point of her sitting on the floor beside the toilet for several minutes, and she'd completely missed her cycle this month... To her it could only mean one thing, but she didn't want to be hasty. After all, she and Dracovan were very much still newlyweds and were having a grand time being so much in love and taking in the new adjustments.

"... had to stop and get something for Draco... Three-month anniversary gift," Sveta partially lied to cover up the fact that she had been wrapped up in locating a potion that would confirm her pregnancy, and had been in the middle of brewing it when she noticed the time. However, she did have a gift for him to mark the stated occasion. Sveta just hadn't bought it today, but rather a week ago.

She only prayed he wouldn't find it before it made its way to his undergarment drawer. The possibility of having a baby so soon in their marriage would just be an extra gift, if Sveta was indeed expecting.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Viper nodded in comprehension of Kiara's reasoning, appreciating her logic, though was still a bit upset Kiara hadn't told her what was happening. She blamed herself for the distance, as she had never quite encouraged any form of deepened friendship with Kiara outside of the colleagues zone, and sought to change that, just as she had made the changes to her relationship with Eglantine.

"I understand and appreciate your reasons for it all, but... I wish you had told me..." Viper replied softly, feeling rather guilty, particularly her assumptions. "I would have shown more sensitivity when it came to Lara, and bringing her around everywhere..." she added, referring to her and Sevastyan's habit of carrying Lara around with them wherever, including staff meetings and class times, instead of leaving her with a house-elf or perhaps another family member to babysit.

While she knew such clingyness was rather frowned upon, particularly when it came with the potential to possible interfering with other student's learning time, but she couldn't help it. She wanted to be near their baby as much as possible.

"Thank you." she replied with a soft, genuine smile. Knowing that there were many she knew in her previous life in ECHO who loathed her, thinking of her as a hypocrite and probably a failure as a Mother, it was refreshing to know that there were those would could see otherwise. Granted, she was still trying to grow accustomed to her role as a Mother and was by no means perfect, but she truly was trying and learning, day by day.

A brighter smile illuminated her features as she saw her sister-in-law approach. "Hey, Doll." she greeted happily as she moved over so Sveta could sit down.

Though she wouldn't openly admit it, Viper had been rather wary when Dracovan expressed his desire and plans to marry Sveta, as he, like her, were not avid fans of marriage. However, once again, Viper was proven wrong, as it appeared she and her brother were happier than they had ever been, now that they both had found love. Not to mention, their relationship had improved and the two couples were often in contact and saw each other quite frequently.

In fact, just a few days ago, Dracovan had passed by her office and began to play with Lara over casual conversation. She teasingly told him he and Sveta ought to have their own sometime soon as he was getting rather used to being spit-up on by the infant (a recurring habit of Lara's whenever Dracovan held her). The sparkle in his eyes and the change in his countenance made Viper wonder if perhaps it was a thought that had crossed her brother's mind before.

"Ah, lovely. I've seen what Dracovan got you for your anniversary. You'll love it." Viper replied with a wink. She had learned the hard way not to ask her brother what present he got for Sveta, as the last time she had done so, well... let's just say it had been rather awkward, and a bit disturbing. TMI, indeed. However, this time was an exception, as she had helped Dracovan search for the gift during a search through the Viper Family Vault.

"Is everything alright?" she asked with slight concern after noticing Sveta's rather odd state, as she passed her sister a menu.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Kiara sighed and nodded "I wish I had now to... its just kind a of a hard subject to broach.." she said the scene in her had already playing through her head. Viper and Sevastyan cooing over Lara and she walks in trying to spit out the news she has miscarried a child. And plus she wouldn't say it but Viper wasn't exactly known for her sensitive and she didn't want to place Viper in that type situation. but she supposed it would have avoided misunderstanding, like the near one they had here.

"Well now you know, and I will be fine.. don't worry doing anything differently with Lara that you have been doing. You want to have her close to you, which I can't blame you for bye they way go right a head." she said sincerely.

"I will be fine" she said again.

Kiara smiled in return and nodded, if was true as far as she could see Sevastyan and Lara were the best things that ever happened to Viper.

Her own smile brightend at Sveta's arrival, being sure to try and cover up any saddness from the prior converstion.

" And it is perfectly alright Exact time isn't all that important for these things anyway" she said with a chuckle.

She and Sveta were pretty good firends ever since her first meeting on the christmas of 2018. In fact she had almost told Sveta many times she was having a baby but things always intereupted. She was very happy of Sveta, it seemed the same thing happend with Sevastyan happened to her with the two Viper siblings. She found it rather. cool how many people had double sisters and brother in laws.?

At Vipers slightly concered question toward there firend, she look abit frazzled about something, like something was off.

Courious and slightly concered her self she turned her eyes to Sveta and waited for to reply. She did really hope nothing was bothering her...
Back to top Go down
sub_rosa
Head of House
Head of House
sub_rosa

Number of posts : 1945
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Location : Depends on the character and their state of mind. xD

File
Name: Sevastyan Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 am

Sveta's own smile couldn't help but brighten at the welcoming she received from the pair, taking a seat next to her sister-in-law. She laughed lightly about these sort of gatherings not being timed. "That's good; Girls Nights Out shouldn't be timed. Merlin knows the guys tend to stay out longer than they say sometimes," she remarked good-naturedly.

It felt good to be in the presence of two women whom, to her, were both friends and family. Amaranth was her double sister-in-law, making them practically sisters in her book, and Kiara had a sisterly vibe as well. Both of the other women were considered friends in Svetlana's way of thinking shortly after her first meetings with both.

Brown eyes widened in curiosity and then blinked softly. "Aww, he needn't have gotten me anything... Draco's such a good man," she replied, though couldn't help but grin at the wink. There wasn't a single gift from her husband that Sveta didn't appreciate, even though a few were not fit for open conversation without euphemism. In fact, some of her gifts to him were along those same lines. "I do hope he'll like vot I got for him..." Svetlana mused aloud, and continued to think for a moment in silence.

At being asked if everything was fine, and seeing the concern on both the women's faces, Svetlana merely smiled and accepted the menu from Viper with a nod of thanks. "Of course, sistra, everything is fine. More than fine, really," she replied in hopes to dispel their worries. "The past few days I vosn't feeling very vell. But I'm feeling vonderful today," she added so that she wouldn't be completely lying to her two best friends.

"But please, enough about me... How are you two today?" Sveta asked, looking to both of the other witches in turn.
Back to top Go down
kissofdeath
Head of House
Head of House
kissofdeath

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Viper nodded in understanding. She hesitated a brief moment before offering, albeit a bit awkwardly, "If you ever need someone to talk to, or just need to get out a bit, or even if you need a break from people overwhelmingly fussing over you... just holler." she smiled. It was a genuine offer, just a bit awkward, as she wasn't used to extending her hand out to people, or good at encouraging them to come to them. If anything, she had probably given people the vibe that she honestly didn't care anything about anything other than herself, which was probably true at the time,, but now... it was rather hard to think about solely herself at this point in her life.

"True." Viper said with a light laugh regarding Sveta's statement, an amusing memory reaching the forefront of her mind. "In fact, I remember once when I was a kid, Dracovan must have been about fifteen or so. Grandfather had sent him on an errand to pick up his dress robes for him, and Dracovan jumped at the opportunity since he was grounded at the time. He tells Grandfather he'll be back in two shakes of a rattlesnake's tail, and get this, he doesn't come home until about sixteen hours later, at 4 am," she paused a moment as giggles began plaguing her words. "Totally drunk with cat ears and a rabbit's tail transfigured unto him, with Grandfather's brand new dress robes around his neck like a scarf, singing 'If you like Pina Coladas'!" she managed in between fits of laughter. "Grandfather Malachite was a man of many words, but he truly was speechless at the sight."

"I'm sure he will, Doll. He'll love anything you get him." she offered reassuringly with a smile.

A look of concern blanketed her features as she winced lightly in sympathy for hearing Sveta had been ill. "Oh... I'm really sorry about that, Doll. Dracovan may have passed it unto you. Lara was a little flu-ish the day he passed by, so it may've spread to him when she spat up on him, and then passed over to you. Sorry..." she offered apologetically.

"I'm alright. A little tired since Lara decided she wanted to play and started making a fuss at about 3 am this morning, but it's all been lovely." she replied with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Kiara
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress Kiara

File

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 am

Kiara smiled at Viper and nodded, "Thanks Viper, I appreciate it" she said. She really did admire Viper, few people could change as much as Viper had.. But then she thought again... She figured the caring part of Viper was always in her, she just need the right person and the right situation to nudge it out into the opened.

As she listened to Vipers story about Dracovan, she smiled again and laughed at the mental image Viper gave, It was hilarious.
"Well really what can one say to that" Kiara said in amusement.

At Sveta's assurance she was feeling better then afew days earlier Kiara nodded, glad her friend was no longer ill. "Sorry to here you were under the weather Sveta, Glad you are feeling better today" she said.

Kiara gave a small smile as she listened to Viper about baby Lara, it was a real smile this time, it was high time she stopped feeling sorry for herself, it never got anyone anywhere now did it. So right now was a good as time as any to start.

She then turned to Sveta, " I am alright today, feeling better then I had been lately to be honest as well. But thinking what to give Tav for his 10th birthday and working with the new Minister... been busy" She said with a slight chuckle.

"I am relieved I can finally get away from everything tonight" She said as she glanced at the menu again, She really was Glad, along with her struggle to come to terms with the fact she could never have a child of her own ever again, but the purgers were also putting pressure on, she worried for the future... but for tonight she would try to leave her worries alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020   Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

Utopia Cafe ~ Early 2020
Page 1 of 1