Hogwarts Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Guardians

Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Experince for your self the adventure that is Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Student enrollment form
Cosette Duran's profile EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm by Sydney Hale

» St, Mungo's 2043 (Fixed Future)
Cosette Duran's profile EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 am by Headmistress Kiara

» In Simpler Times (November Dark future 2028)
Cosette Duran's profile EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 am by Headmistress Kiara

» Winter 2028 ~ S/V Bedroom
Cosette Duran's profile EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm by kissofdeath

» Villa Casillas - The Casillas Summer House in Spain
Cosette Duran's profile EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm by Lacklustre

» The Edges of the Lake (Northside)
Cosette Duran's profile EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Eupa

» Join the DA
Cosette Duran's profile EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm by Uriel Seraphim

» Playby List
Cosette Duran's profile EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am by Uriel Seraphim

» Uriel Seraphim
Cosette Duran's profile EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 pm by Uriel Seraphim

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 107 registered users
The newest registered user is levonyard

Our users have posted a total of 30947 messages in 825 subjects
Top posters
Lacklustre
Cosette Duran's profile Vote_lcap1Cosette Duran's profile Voting_barCosette Duran's profile Vote_rcap 
Eupa
Cosette Duran's profile Vote_lcap1Cosette Duran's profile Voting_barCosette Duran's profile Vote_rcap 
Headmistress Kiara
Merciful Heavens
kissofdeath
sub_rosa
Raven
Amy Avalon
Falling_Rain
Chunchkin
Affiliates
Hogwarts Founders

Quote of the day
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. J. R. R. Tolkien
Jokes and Riddles
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Hogwarts date
January 2019

Cosette Duran's profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

Cosette Duran's profile Empty
PostSubject: Cosette Duran's profile   Cosette Duran's profile EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 am

Cosette Duran's profile Behind_blue_eyes_by_erikatt-1

Cosette is 5’4, she has slight curly light blond hair and crystal blue eyes that sparkles in the moonlight and shines in the sunlight. She loves the outdoors when it’s a sunny bright day. Her skin is very light and gets sunburned very easily so she has to wear sunscreen on whenever she goes out. Cosette is a very sweet and kind person and very friendly to everyone, and wouldn’t harm anyone only for her own protection. Cosette is a loving and caring person, she loves animals and nature. Cosette is very trustworthy and likes making friends, she isn’t the type to go up to someone and she’s quiet towards strangers but once she gets to know someone she can be very social. It takes some time for her to trust people but overtime she trusts them if she is very good friends with the person. She respects everyone and treats people the same way she wants to be treated herself. Cosette is a very smart girl for her age and she is very proud of it. She loves learning new things and her favorite thing she loves most is astronomy, Cosette loves learning about the solar system and loves looking at the bright beautiful moon and stars in the dark night. She loves music and art and whenever she has spare time she would play the piano, she is quiet good at playing.

Cosette comes from a rich family and could get whatever she wants, but she doesn’t ask for anything. She’s very considerate only ask for something when she truly wants or needs it. The question that strikes Cosette the most is her father loves her more then her mother does and her mother loves Delilah more then her father does. Delilah is Cosette’s sister and she loves Delilah very much and respects her; when they were little they hated each other A LOT, but they’re grown now and they love and respect each other very much. They still argue here and there but not as before. She is cousins with Cedric and Becca Diggory and respects and loves them both unlike Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Falling_Rain
School Nurse
School Nurse
Falling_Rain

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-04-16

File
Name: Juria Gandera
Blood Rank: Pure Blood

PostSubject: Re: Cosette Duran's profile   Cosette Duran's profile EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:47 am

Nice character Profile, just two small details ^_^

1- What house is Cosette in

and

2- I think it looks better with two 's', as in Cossette ^_^... it seems to look better =]

Also in Delilah's profile, it has two s' and just so you know, I think it looks better like that. But still, very nice character lol.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Seventh year
Seventh year
Raven

Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2009-06-08

File
Name: Raven
Blood Rank: Half blood

PostSubject: Re: Cosette Duran's profile   Cosette Duran's profile EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:54 am

hmm I thought also but i like it with 1 "s" lol and also it took 2 hours just to do mine and Becca's she told me some notes so I had to write it to make it look better and my comp was going slow and kept freezing and while i was doing my pic it took FOREVER!!! lol stupid comp but yeah im glad you like what i wrote i thought you wouldn't like it. Im surprised i like it also lol. oh and shes in Ravenclaw it says in the student enrollment lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosette Duran's profile   Cosette Duran's profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosette Duran's profile
Page 1 of 1